Michael knew foreign languages?

a friend just told me Michael also pronounced "three" very strangely. videos? :D

p.s. not to disrespect the various kinds of accents but they all look the same to me. ( except ebonics for a reason lol )

hmm i suppose he does pronounce three a bit differently.. sort of like tree! :)
i love all his quirky pronunciations though
he says three at the beginning of "love never felt so good."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z6-7NDdvvE

ive heard the kids are learning other languages as well. which ones?

I have heard him say

"Ich liebe dich mehr" - I love you more (German)
"Bonjour" - Hello (French)
"Auf Wiedersehen" - Goodbye (German)

Are there any more?

He also said "Vi voglio bene" - I love you (Italian)
even though he actually said "vi volio bene", lol :wub:

his father has also native american indian roots, i think he says it in his book.

indranee, you are very lucky!! :)

from the biography of his mother and his sisters and brothers
its stated in many of the Jackson bio's_ They come from American Indian
heritage on his mothers side _ I also come from american Indian

aint it native indian on his fathers side (july gale) and katherines side has white

^^ yea that's right but for a while i thought it was the other way around because of joe's blue eyes

Talking about MJ's cute accent, did anyone of you felt that when he sang the word "Thriller" in Thriller, he was pronouncing something like "Diller" or "Driller" ??

Talking about MJ's cute accent, did anyone of you felt that when he sang the word "Thriller" in Thriller, he was pronouncing something like "Diller" or "Driller" ??

My mom always says "tiller" when imitating him.

loved it when he said let it burn during beat it. sounded like a southern twang in his voice when he said it

hehe. 'cos I'm from India and I'd know an India-n when I see one :lol:
LOL. Am I on the only one who noticed how MJ looked India-Indian during thriller?

Anyways I always thought he could have had Jamaican or caribbean roots but IDK. His family has the caribbean aura about them to me. But who knows lol. MJ's never openly spoken about his heritage although I would love nothing but to hear of his ancestryyy:wub:

do anyone have a clip or a concert footage of him singing i just cant stop loving you in Spanish live

do anyone have a clip or a concert footage of him singing i just cant stop loving you in Spanish live
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7IHl3eR7Rw

I love threads like these. I love when Americans speak about Michael's accent because being from Holland I have no clue if Michael had a 'standard' accent or a funny one.
Same here.
Sometimes I find hard to understand some words when he sings (LOL, I always giggle when I hear him saying "thrilleeer!") but his accent seems normal to my ears.
Please keep the 'examples' coming, I'm loving this thread! :angel:

Last edited:
LOL. Am I on the only one who noticed how MJ looked India-Indian during thriller?

Anyways I always thought he could have had Jamaican or caribbean roots but IDK. His family has the caribbean aura about them to me. But who knows lol. MJ's never openly spoken about his heritage although I would love nothing but to hear of his ancestryyy:wub:

Yes, Michael looked very much like an Indian-Indian in his Thriller era to me. He looked too handsome then, though I also like Michael in his Bad era, but his Thriller days is just unforgettable.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7IHl3eR7Rw

Same here.
Sometimes I find hard to understand some words when he sings (LOL, I always giggle when I hear him saying "thrilleeer!") but his accent seems normal to my ears.
Please keep the 'examples' coming, I'm loving this thread! :angel:

Yeah, "I wanna show the worllllll", hehe.:doh::wub:

I learned how to understand and speak English through Michael doing interviews.

My mother language is Portuguese and I've always wanted to learn English, since I've always loved international pop music. (thanks, Michael :D)

And when, Michael came to Brazil in 1993 (Dangerous Tour), I was 5 and I remember trying to imitate his speaking. the only thing I got was that English native speakers say 'erm' or 'um' when thinking about what to say next. I thought English was Portuguese spoken backwards, like rewinding a tape or something. LOL

I think it's also the way he was thinking. He also seemed to think in these images which is fun, very imaginative. I noticed that in "This is it". He would always find a metaphor to describe what's inside his head. Big fan of that.

I love that too. And his metaphors are so poetical. ♥

I love accents too. It's hard for me identify, but I can differentiate more now.

ps. On The Way You Make Me Feel, there's an old man who talks to Michael. Where's his accent from? It's so musical.

it was intresting in TII he still remembered the spanish lyrics for ijcsly.wouldnt think it was something he sang much except when he recored it at the time

Back