Michael Jackson’s Manager: I Had To Tell The Children

That whole statement from Frank... tears all over again when I thought I couldn't cry anymore. They never seem to stop. I hope he was happy but then I'm heartbroken that he was taken away at a time he felt he was really getting somewhere. The bit about the children - oh my god - I can't even imagine the pain. Losing your dad is unthinkable, but when he is a lone parent and when he is such a man as Michael Jackson... I can't imagine Michael being able to rest knowing his children are left here without him - how can he ever find peace? It's the last thing he would have wanted. I feel desolate.

:cry: :cry: Not only did the world lose an icon, but three children lost their daddy :cry: His children were the first things I thought about when I heard the news about MJ's death. This just makes it all the more real:

Michael Jackson - father, son, brother, friend, hero to millions - is gone. I pray for those children.

I like Frank Dileo. He's the best manager Michael has ever had. I feel a tiny bit better knowing he was Michael's manager. He will do what is best.

I agree, Frank Dileo was the best manager Michael ever had. I feel better than Michael has Frank controlling his business now he is no longer with us. I hope he is the CEO of MJJ Production.Inc/ MiJac Music and runs Michael's share of Sony/ATV until Michael's children are old enough to take over his legacy.

What ever caused Michael to have a hear attack, be it stress or overuse of painkillers I don't know. All I know is that I'm not taking any notice of the media's sensational reasons for Michael sad and sudden death, or that of former Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman until I hear an official medical statement. Or that Michael was stressed over performing at the O2 until I hear from those that were close to him in his last few days. All I know is that I'm shocked because Michael looked fit and healthy.

Last edited:
I think really shows Frank's true colour how he is behaving right now..respect
I find comfort knowing MJ spent his last days in the company of this guy

Does anyone know why Frank stopped being MJ's manager back in the early 90s? I thought they had a falling out like many of MJ's staff do.

Does anyone know why Frank stopped being MJ's manager back in the early 90s? I thought they had a falling out like many of MJ's staff do.

At the time the rumor was that his was sacked because Frank didn't get Moonwalker released in American cinemas, and also planting ***** ***** type stories in the media. I'm not sure if Michael and Frank fell out, because Frank was shocked to hear he had been sacked as he received notice of it out of the blue from Michael's lawyer (I presume John Branca, who Michael often fell out with and sacked and re-hired many times)

I think the real reason was that Sony/Epic (then CBS/Epic) wanted to have more control over Michael, because Michael and Frank were becoming too powerful.

“We had to tell the children. I didn’t go in alone. I went in with a doctor and a social worker. The nanny was in there and Dr. Murray – Michael’s personal physician.

I don't understand; I thought Michaels's personal physician had been missing for 20 hours ... Am I missing something here?

Back