Michael Jackson's hair

lol...yall got baby hair? :lol:

he got too much baby hair to have a wig

Aww, those little adorable baby hairs :)

BoWSet2.jpg

What a man, What a man, What a mighty good man
26an2.jpg

008_michael.jpg

005.jpg

cele4.jpg

002745462.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

baby hair as a kid is cute...baby hair as an adult is just hair, baby....aka needs to come off and grow tha hell up UNLESS u can pull it off. very few can do it. mj can he just needs to take care of it. lawd hammercy THIS is never ok tho...and it's not like it takes hella long to fix.

e005me.jpg

michael_jackson_5296406.jpg

and i swear, zac keeps waving at mike. lol geez london's gonna be fun

Amen@SoSo Def... baby hair is just not acceptable.. I hope Mike has plastic cap for his curls.. That activator can be rather messy..

hey...lol..to each their own. lol.

do what u want, i say. who cares what's acceptable? lol

he's gunna, anyway. that's one reason i'm a fan. lol

and why a lot of people are fans.

rebels unite! lol :punk:

that ebony lacefront gives me so much life lol,and so does the 1 when he went to go see oliver in london. I live 4 that 1

It is amazing how Michael leaves no ugly in a picture! lol! Beautiful photos. Hey, I do not know where he took uses wig. lol! Here in Brazil already has many people ask me about it that read somewhere that he wig use. Michael has so much hair and so no need to use wig. The people invented every story.​

black hair....um...nevermind.

he looks good, though and damn if that ebony didn't get me hot! he knew it too, cocky bugger

black hair....um...nevermind.

he looks good, though and damn if that ebony didn't get me hot! he knew it too, cocky bugger
lol, Soso, Shaun and I have tried to explain black haircare.. I like that lacefront he used in Ebony, it had so much body..lol..
Mike has some serious mutton chops on the side of his head.. those chops (sideburns for the ppl that don't know) are somethin' thick.. Now that he has the curls back, I am sensing a few pieces in on his head just to give it some fullness and length. But if that is a curly lacefront then damn that's a good one.. Shaun couldn't spot the glue the other day..lol.. I love the pic of Eva Pigford wit that lacefront.. Makes me want to go and get one cuz I am tired of doing my hair daily,, well everyother day, hell when I feel like it.lol.. Hope fully Karen knows what to do with his hair and that we don't wash our hair everyday.. nor put heat on it everyday.. keep it moisturized cuz we don't want him to have split ends and breakage.. lol...

That's Orie's haircare tip for the day..lmaoo:cheeky:

Back