Michael Jackson's hair

Oh, and I was on the net maybe a week ago and they had a doctored shot of Michael with a shaved head. It really looked quite good.

That totally surprised me too. I really am the biggest fan of his hair, but he even looks great without it.

lol you say the words I don't dare to speak :lol:
hot as fuck is a good description.. :lmao:
you're a bad girl shamonee :hysterical:

mtv awards in 94 his hair was long,93 he didnt go 2 the mtv awards. so ur talkin about 95 lol

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON HAIR looks best in Nasdaq 2001

sq-nasdaq-wave-mtv.jpg

his hair is perfect here

c6f023a7.gif

:lol:

Does he really wear wigs? :cry: I thought it was his natural hair and sometimes looked strange because of the kind of hair-style.

c6f023a7.gif

:lol:

Does he really wear wigs? :cry: I thought it was his natural hair and sometimes looked strange because of the kind of hair-style.

Yes, he does.

I think the last time he was seen in public without one was in Las Vegas during the shooting of LWMJ... at least to me it seems like he doesn't wear it there. Though I might be wrong.

lwmjpl18tg8.jpg

But frankly it really doesn't matter if he does wear wigs or he doesn't... Beyonce wears wigs, Travolta wears them too. No issue.

I loved the curls. If he brought that back for 'This is it' then that'd be cool. But to be honest I really couldn't care what hairstyle he has.

Yes, he does.

I think the last time he was seen in public without one was in Las Vegas during the shooting of LWMJ... at least to me it seems like he doesn't wear it there. Though I might be wrong.

lwmjpl18tg8.jpg

But frankly it really doesn't matter if he does wear wigs or he doesn't... Beyonce wears wigs, Travolta wears them too. No issue.

Maybe not wig , but not natural hair though...

Yes, he does.

lwmjpl18tg8.jpg

IMO that's like saying you are a fly on the wall and knowing how he brushes his teeth. you can't know unless u are there, as i can't know about u unless either i am u or i am a fly on your wall..in which case i still don't know unless i am you. in ur first paragraph u sound sure, and that doesn't agree with ur last paragraph, where u r not sure.

mystery is the fairest response.

Maybe not wig , but not natural hair though...

yeah I meant not a lace front wig. His hairline is defo natural on the picture, although he has some hair system on the top of his had... Apart from this LWMJ one I cannot think of any other examples from this decade without a lace front. He has started wearing hairpieces in 1999... but as I said, no big deal for me ;)

ok don't want to start a fight or offend anyone! just my observations :)

also vncwilliam no need to say I gotta be a fly on Mikes wall to know that. It's obvious that he does wear a lace front wig. Just look at some close ups. But it's his choice only and his private business so don't want to get too much into it ;) just wanted to clarify some things to those who didn't know. It seems people are interested in this subject. We have 3 or 4 topics on MJs hair here on MJJC :)

Last edited:
yeah I meant not a lace front wig. His hairline is defo natural on the picture, although he has some hair system on the top of his had... Apart from this LWMJ one I cannot think of any other examples from this decade without a lace front. He has started wearing hairpieces in 1999... but as I said, no big deal for me ;)

ok don't want to start a fight or offend anyone! just my observations :)

also vncwilliam no need to say I gotta be a fly on Mikes wall to know that. It's obvious that he does wear a lace front wig. Just look at some close ups. But it's his choice only and his private business so don't want to get too much into it ;) just wanted to clarify some things to those who didn't know. It seems people are interested in this subject. We have 3 or 4 topics on MJs hair here on MJJC :)

:)shoula added smiley. lol. not interested in fightin and i'm not fightin....just disagreein. what's clear to u is not clear to someone else. and when it comes down to it, we are all equal and are only espressing opinions. and we can't pretend to have enough access to Michael to think we know what's goin on with Michael, than we do with anyone else. u gotta walk in his moccasins. and i'm just posting that u would be offended if i claim to know more about u, than u know about urself. hence the moccasins comment. great interest in this topic doesn't denote unshakeable knowledge.:)

and i think it's a big deal for all of us, and that's why we keep posting on it. as u said..u r aware that there are three or four threads on it.

to me, this is just like deciding whether Angelina Jolie is hot or not. people have opinions on it. eye of the beholder.

a lot of opinions were expressed on MJ in the past, that were proven to be wrong. if anything, that proves we are speculating.

i'm not offended. just simply disagreeing with you

Last edited:
yeah you're right! what I said is just my opinion and observations :) hope it's helpful for some of you guys who are interested in this topic.

and yes I also think that it might be a big deal as we discuss it all the time. But what I meant by saying it's no big deal for me is that my liking of Michael or my opinion about him are not affected at all by his hair choices. Whether he wears something on his head or no it's totally all right with me, I don't care :)

I don't know if it's allowed to post more info/pics about his hairsystems here? I'm new here so thought I'd better ask! What do mods think? I don't want to break the rules and go too much into Mikes private biz :)

yeah you're right! what I said is just my opinion and observations :) hope it's helpful for some of you guys who are interested in this topic.

and yes I also think that it might be a big deal as we discuss it all the time. But what I meant by saying it's no big deal for me is that my liking of Michael or my opinion about him are not affected at all by his hair choices. Whether he wears something on his head or no it's totally all right with me, I don't care :)

I don't know if it's allowed to post more info/pics about his hairsystems here? I'm new here so thought I'd better ask! What do mods think? I don't want to break the rules and go too much into Mikes private biz :)

understood.:)

and although i have an opinion on your question..i'll leave it to the mods, as i should.

Guys,
About the whole "Wig" discussion, maybe this will help a little: While in PM with a fan from another board (a couple of years ago), she told me that due to Michael sufferering from Vitiligo, the disease caused him to suffer hair lost- in patches(chunks). She said she researched and looked it up. It is her theory he wears wigs because alot of his natural hair has fallen out due to Vitiligo (and for no other reason, according to her).

I never researched this myself, but it sure did make me feel sad for Michael.

I hope this helps a little.

I'm not diggin the nasdaq hair...I pretty much like most of his hair styles, but recently he's been going a little over the top with what he wears for public events...picss of him just going shopping and stuff are always the best insofar as how his hair has been looking recently.

Lets keep the thread fun and stick with what we like :yes: Nothing else is really for us to get into.

Like many fans I think Michael should bring back the curls, they really suit him and he looks a lot cooler with them. But the way I see it, is just let Michael look how he wants to look even if myself and other fans think he could have a hairstyle that suits him better.

I dont really care what his hair looks like at the concerts! im just so Thrilled im gonna see him

Wich one do you prefer to see him with

001.jpg

Long straight hair

021.jpg

The Ponytail

001.jpg

Short straight hair

003.jpg

Short Straight hair 2

032.jpg

Short curls

214.jpg