Michael Jackson's hair

ponytail is nice.. but im still attached to the jheri curl..lol or curly hair in general i think suits him best. i mean curly hair can be modern..he doesnt need to do it like the 80s but..yea im actually not a huge fan of the straight look. why oh why

001-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

I prefer the look of the video They Don `t Care About Us (prison version)​

nope. mj should have a mohawk w/ an s-curl! lol

no, i like straight haired mj for appearances, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE BABY HAIR MY BROTHA, and then curly when he performs....

sex on legs is what i call him when he has it all squared away! lol

he can look so good sometimes i forget about my beloved tito....

sex on legs...

mjhighpic.jpg

010.jpg

but i told ur ass....tcb or some pro styl!

jacko1.jpg

HairScalpConditioner.gif

it's how i went from this....
TCBISAGOODTHING.jpg

to this....

KINKYZGOTWHITEHAIR.jpg

Jackson-Michael.jpg

OMG DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT....DAMN

JUST POP YO' COLLA AND BE CUTE.....LIKE DIS

siggypic_1.jpg

this is my fave pic of him...facial hair. screw the hair hair...bring back the fuzz man!

beard4_edited.jpg

and i swear, as im going through my photobucket, the poop is grabbing his crotch...wtf?

denim owls....love the hair

Jeans.jpg

and this is appropriate use of baby hair
MichaelandJanetPic.jpg

ok im done. damn photobucket

So sexy :yes: More to do with the overall pic not the hair though :lol: I still like the ponytail.

yeah, he should go with curly for the concert, cause if he goes straight and starts sweatin like crazy......:bugeyed

As much as Michael looks great in all the unique styles he's worn throughout the years, the night pic at Neverland with the jean shirt, jeans, belt, and simple long dark coat knocks me out. And as for the ITC ponytail, fabulous!:popcorn::innocent:

how about justmj w/ a bow?! lol that was for mama...

i like mj however he wants to be...BUT w/ babyhair maintenence! lol

the top three are perfect examples of when baby hair can be an asset....and well, damn the third one just shows off a perfect asset....

how about justmj w/ a bow?! lol that was for mama... lol

:rofl: well I aint all for bows but umm...lmao so BAD!!!

How off topic that thought is :lol: Yes, ITC Ponytail is sexy :yes:

Ok, we can talk curls here...

That's just breath taking :yes:

His hairstylist needs to make sure she uses the anti-flaking gel and stock up on those dollar store toothbrushes so that she can have his natural hair laying down just right. The str8 wig won't be appropriate for his shows because they will get all wet and in the way.. His curly one is perfect, take it backt to the Victory/Bad tour era..

Wow@SoSo Def, my hair was looking just like your b4 pic about an hour ago, had to slap some Olive Oil moisturizer on it, blow dry it, then flat iron it.. It's a process but now I look much more presentable.. lol..

MJ could put some Motions wrap mousse on his hair...

ain't flat ironing a bitch? man i hate that shiiiiiit w/ a passion and im hella lazy but i found a way around doing it section by section. man u know mj shop at the 99 cent only store....u can get the portable pro styls there! i was shocked. nothing kept my hair cuter when it was braided cept pro style

even the coconut moisturizer....he need a sista doing his hair cuz karen fake will be hella out of her league

I agree, um Karen doesn't know what a "kitchen" is or how to clean up a "kitchen"..lmaoo

He must use the right gel, becuz ain't nothing worse then gel stains on your face when you start sweating and that stuff gets to running like a track star. I wonder if MJ wraps his wigs at night with a satin/silk scarp.. I would snap a pic of myself but I look a hot mess right now.. I just wrapped my hair up tonight with my satin (i'm broke can't afford a silk scarf) lmaoo...

oh i love the talk of black hair care lol. So many memorys of hanging around my moms salon watchin mj lol

since i cut my hair i dont have my baby hair anymore lol. and u really dont see his baby hair when hes wearing wigs lol. when he has in his extensions or weave u see them.

lmao@vnc.. HELL NO@ur question.. I am to damn old to have "baby hair".. lmao.. that tears my nerves when grown ass ppl comb down THEIR SHORT HAIR and call it baby hair, if u are out of diapers, paying taxes and have your own kids, then that shit is not baby hair..lmaoooooooooo

lmao@vnc.. HELL NO@ur question.. I am to damn old to have "baby hair".. lmao.. that tears my nerves when grown ass ppl comb down THEIR SHORT HAIR and call it baby hair, if u are out of diapers, paying taxes and have your own kids, then that shit is not baby hair..lmaoooooooooo

i am so dead after reading that lmao

vnc for sum reason i thought u were black lol

i am so dead after reading that lmao

vnc for sum reason i thought u were black lol

i am. lol. but if u heard me, u'd never guess. lol.

u know. it's like Vanessa Williams. there's variations on hair, like on skin tone. i never have to use chems. my hair is naturally wavy. lol

cmon yall..u don't watch spike lee movies? lolol. we're talkin rainbow here. some peeps keep their baby hair. and some people are michael jordan. :lol:

i am. lol. but if u heard me, u'd never guess. lol

lmao aww. lol. i guess im bi lingual lol. i know how 2turn it on and off in the right setting lmao,im a suburb kid tho haha

but my hair is naturally curly idk if its the african american in me or the dominican lol

Last edited:
lmao right. like dave chapelle said all black folks are bi lingual lol

Back