Michael Jackson's hair

goldiewashington

Proud Member
I know a lot of yall think whatever current hairstyle Michael chooses is just perfect to you, but he really needs to go back to whatver he did for James Brown's funeral. That was the best Michael's hair, and really Michael in general has looked in years.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and I was on the net maybe a week ago and they had a doctored shot of Michael with a shaved head. It really looked quite good.

I like the hairstyle he had at the 02 announcement...it was similar to the jesse jackson birthday one...which happens to also be amazing :yes:

when he had short hair he looked so special. In a good way I meen. :)

^ I agree with you babes.

He looked HOT AS FUCK during the MTV(?) music awrds in 1993. His hair was short and gothic style which I :heart:

^ I agree with you babes.

He looked HOT AS FUCK during the MTV(?) music awrds in 1993. His hair was short and gothic style which I :heart:

lol you say the words I don't dare to speak :lol:
hot as fuck is a good description.. :lmao:
you're a bad girl shamonee :hysterical:

He looks hot with every hair style he's had :) If I can choose, I'd go with braids or Afro. Oh wait, has he ever had his hair braided??

MICHAEL JACKSON HAIR looks best in Nasdaq 2001

what do you think? Lets go back to the year 2001. In that year its was nice...but sometimes its big as a lion..lol sorry

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON HAIR looks best in Nasdaq 2001

there are as many opinions on his hair as there are people and as there are his hairstyles. so, in the end, i'm glad he has the final say so.

even still, i'm glad he has it. he should. it's his hair.

to me, his hair always looks great.

He looks hot with every hair style he's had :) If I can choose, I'd go with braids or Afro. Oh wait, has he ever had his hair braided??

I recall seeing him with braids..dont know if it was a doctored pic or not,but it vdid look good

And the person that said Jesse Jacksons B-day..that is what I actually meant as the best he has looked in a long while. I dont know , the O2 announcement looked like he had "bed head".

I recall seeing him with braids..dont know if it was a doctored pic or not,but it vdid look good

And the person that said Jesse Jacksons B-day..that is what I actually meant as the best he has looked in a long while. I dont know , the O2 announcement looked like he had "bed head".
Thanx for the answer.

yeah, it is. I think he likes it to be dramatic sometimes, cause he usually does that for "special" occasions. He don't do it like that to just go about town.

Got any pics of Nasdaq? i don't quite remember what his hair looked like...

I agree ..back in 2001 in you rock my world his hair was better looking , i wish he cut his hir for the coming shows.

sq-nasdaq-wave-mtv.jpg

I don't think that this hair is good.For my its too dark and its hiding his whole face.I don't that hairstyle.Its Bad.
jackson2_narrowweb__300x432,0.jpg
look its terrible!
Michael-Jackson-p01.jpg

headline_1190114834.jpg

this is something else ..........
michael-jackson-560562007.jpg
- fantastic

His hair was fine until he started wearing wigs and coverin it up. why does he wear them? i am anxious to know.

*Waits for someone to come in here and say ''Bring back the curls''* lol

Bad era hair looked the best!

Some of his wigs are rather BIG on his head. The hair he had in the YANA & Childhood videos would be perfect.

Bring back a really long and hot looking curlyish wig like doing the BAD/Moonwalker era.

sq-nasdaq-wave-mtv.jpg

I don't think that this hair is good.For my its too dark and its hiding his whole face.I don't that hairstyle.Its Bad.
jackson2_narrowweb__300x432,0.jpg
look its terrible!
Michael-Jackson-p01.jpg

headline_1190114834.jpg

this is something else ..........
michael-jackson-560562007.jpg
- fantastic

Do not torture me with such beauty... :wild:

I love all styles of hair of Michael :wub:, but I miss you bunches and the phase of "Bad" and "Dangerous". But each phase is a stage and the same style can never be repeated.​

Well my dream is ....
040.jpg

I hate the lian hair.
028.jpg

IT LOOKS FAKE.OMg Michael Bring Back THE CUURLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Back