Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

Naad

Proud Member
I thought it'd be a good idea for them to be kept together and everyone can see them. I don't know if i'm allowed to publish them, please forgive me if i'm not.

sz8zeb.jpg

14alq21.jpg

2k311c.jpg

vrcacm.jpg

15cly87.jpg

aw395.jpg

119466r.jpg

1zeavrr.jpg

2d6kvup.jpg

25rmhsm.jpg

25qsr2a.jpg

10okz7c.jpg

33ekby0.jpg

2037h1.jpg

6ghd6o.jpg

hso0n4.jpg

2hqxk6v.jpg

rw135v.jpg

msxte.jpg

25zjh4n.jpg

10ef1w5.jpg

2j2uesy.jpg

2dm9q9z.jpg

1rvjgw.jpg

2w52k5s.jpg

26125b9.jpg

2livuon.jpg

21oc606.jpg

fxrymo.jpg

29lns4w.jpg

k4iafm.jpg

ambort.jpg

34nmasw.jpg

s24hkw.jpg

2r3fuoi.jpg

That took forever phew

Could somebody upload the funeral with all the coverage including the arriving family and guests???
28qcnq.jpg

Last edited:
Corey Feldman and Wife
23tffr9.jpg

Karen Faye
fa1xlz.jpg

156ws3s.jpg

2j3h7xy.jpg

10h2az9.jpg

the photos of Katherine and the children are heartbreaking. I am crying again looking at them...

Looks like Elizabeth has been crying a lot too :(

Oh My GOSH!!! Look at his babies!!!!! poor little things.

poor Katherine...
aw395.jpg

face tells everything what she feel... :(
I'd like to quote this picture again for everyone who has been talking $#&% about Katherine and the family these past few days.

You can tell on the faces of Latoya, Katherine, Jermaine and some of the other guess that when they say that when you bury someone, that's when you know that it's final. Your loved one is truly gone. If there was an ounce of hope that your loved one can still be alive, seeing them be buried or (sealed in a vault, like Michael), all hope is gone.
This is so sad...

I'd like to quote this picture again for everyone who has been talking $#&% about Katherine and the family these past few days.

yuppp.

and i wanted to to show this picture again that i came across for anyone badmouthing Joe. This was in the 2005 trial.

343kaw3.jpg

yuppp.

and i wanted to to show this picture again that i came across for anyone badmouthing Joe. This was in the 2005 trial.

343kaw3.jpg
Joseph was wonderful during the trial.
Some people just need to shut the HELL up about Michael's family and what they think goes on behind those doors.

That picture of Mrs. Jackson is just heartbreaking..
@Carina, preach, preach preach.. That's still his daddy and that is her son.
Thanks for posting these pics, they are lovely..

Just thought I would quote these scriptures, hope I don't offend anyone with them.
Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Psalms 30:5b Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.
Psalms 31:9 O' Lord have mercy on me in my anguish. My eyes are red from weeping; my health is broken from sorrow.

Last edited:
See Katherine made me start crying like I did the day he died :( This has brought a sense of finality that is another blow. Rest in Peace Michael Joseph Jackson

Thanks a lot. Too sad to look at them though...

drfrmh.jpg

Blanket is soooo adorable, he's hiding behind the booklet just like he hid behind the doll at the memorial :(

Back