Michael Jackson's Bad To Be Honored At Pepsi/Billboard Concert

JUST HORRIBLE! Melanie Fiona wasted so much time and energy on her own songs that now she sounds tired, winded singin mj songs. Her voiced cracked horribly on Dirty Diana at the end!:bugeyed Now i'm just watchin for a laughs. 40 + mins of her own songs and only 3 MJ covers. Gee thx Pepsi. Up next Ne-yo... yippy!

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!! So there's not even a guaranteed performance of Smooth Criminal, only if enough people tweet. Too bad most people have probably stopped watching by now.

Is this DJ guy a professional?

Nice to see the Pepsi ads being played again.

OMG shut up! That DJ is on my last nerve. I would prefer if they would just show The Chase uninterruped by this dude!

He's hilariously awful.

He's like a bad DJ at a wedding. Probably worse. It's like I'd imagine my dad would be like if he pretended he was 'cool' and 'with it' LOL

He's not mixing the songs or anything. They just abruptly end. Then he turns it right down and goes "A ONE, TWO, ONE TWO". LOL

I'm the one you NEEEEEEEED!

This is so embarassing. Yet I can't look away.

g1346290963118705674.jpg
. :lol:

Re: NOW > Pepsi celebrate Michael

I think its very nice they are honoring MJ ..
I'll be nice and say I m enjoying the music the DJ is playing. :)
but I would rather watch whats going on the screen or floor then watch him

I wonder how much this man is being payed. I'm not even a DJ and I could have put together a more interesting and exciting set. I would have turned that mother out.

Go away, DJ Ducky!

"Billboard ?@billboard
Heard a rumor that Macaulay Culkin is at our #mjbirthdayshow! Scouring VIP area for visual confirmation @mtye"

Back