Michael Jackson Product Being Re-issued ~merged~

Already pre-ordered. :) Isn't Taraborelli biased and not on Michael's side? I seem to remember him putting MJ in a negative light.

I won't buy it, I don't want to support him and his trash.

Amazon UK shipped my Dancing the Dream today. Hopefully it does not take long to get to the US.

Has anyone seen Dancing the Dream on the shelves in bookshops or HMV yet? I see that tripe by Ian Herpes and J Pansy Tabloidelli everywhere, but I've yet to see anything in Michael's own words.

:lol:

I thought I read somewhere that this new version of Dancing the Dream isn't officially endorsed by the estate?

I bought dancing the dream, the new edition yesterday!!! :D :D :D I'm so happy.

I dont have this book. I know theres a new release of DTD but it has a different cover on it. Therefor I dont wanna buy the new issue. I wanna buy the book with its original cover, why? Because its a classic and because its the cover Michael chose. And because its a book that represents the time when he was alive.

I'm fortunate in that I have two copies of Moonwalk. One of them I must have got just before (or before anyway) it went out of print - because the pic inside the cover has a date of 1998 on it, the other one I bought in '88 when the book first came out. I don't know why I actually do have two of them - I think I bought the second one because the first one I read so many times the sleeve cover got torn.

I thought I'd use this thread to announce that I got my copy of Dancing the Dream today! :clap: It arrived with a bunch of other MJ stuff I'd been meaning to get for a while. I so HAPPY! :woohoo: The book looks so great the little I had a chance to leaf through it. I can't wait to read it! :wub:

great!! anyone who has not read Dancing the Dream please do yourself a favor and order a copy. Its an amazing book of poetry and writings by Michael. Some of it is even comforting at a time like now.

does anyone know where I can order Dancing the Dream online? For some reason on amazon it's still like $200....???
Thanks

great!! anyone who has not read Dancing the Dream please do yourself a favor and order a copy. Its an amazing book of poetry and writings by Michael. Some of it is even comforting at a time like now.

My library has a copy and I've read it, but I just ordered my own copy yesterday so that I can read it whenever I want. I can't wait to get it.

This book, to me, totally encapsulates Michael's heart and soul. Everyone who considers themselves a fan should read it. Everyone.

I love this book I have mine for yrs it's beautiful and the pictures are stunning! I cried when I read "The Last Tear" My fave is "I, You, we" and "Love" is beautful because the way he describes love is so true!

Amazing book should have gotten more attention. MJ said something to the effect that the book didn't do as good in terms of sales is because it didn't have any bad stuff people like to read about him.

HE IS SO RIGHT!

I can't wait to get it. i just ordered it online :)
I've read some of the poems and they give me goosebumps...so amazing. I'm hoping to get an MJ tattoo so I'm hoping to find a line or something that strikes me :)

^ Yes that's the right one! Weird cover, huh? No idea why they used that picture.

Thanks!

Really weird indeed... it looks cheap. The other one was magical and it just fitted for a book with poems and verses.

Too bad... I will picture in my mind it has the good old cover:cheeky:

Back