Michael Jackson Product Being Re-issued ~merged~

Re: MJ ESTATE agrees Moonwalk to be reprinted!

You can read this book online. Just google it.

Re: Republishing Dancing the dream!

I attempted to sign up at play.com but they actually don't ship to the U.S. :(

btw: email sent.

You're right.. my bad.. that was HMV that I tried to order from and their shipping to the US was crazy. something like 80 euro! UGH! :(

Aww cool, I love this book. :) Nice to know Dancing The Dream is being reprinted too, Michael's stories and poetry is awesome. :)

I'll buy Moonwalk again :) I won't read it though, as I have already got one from years ago, but I will treasure it, because I have this thing about brand-spanking new things!!! I want to keep it in tip-top condition :) :lol:

got my old copy. Don't need a new one yet ... if you dont have it, it is a good read though.

bought an original copy a few weeks back in second hand book store still had quotes in it from the person who orignally bought it some 14 year kid saying how much she loves mike.

mine has battle dage from being 10 when it came out the cover got covered in baby powder some of the pages are ripped it will be nice to have a unravaged copy

Is it the book and DVD? I want a US formatted DVD to play without paying $100 bucks! Or is there already one in 2000 Watts? I am not the best at technology and making DVD's but I am trying.

GOOD! Now maybe people will buy this instead of the crappy 'biographies' written by people who never even met him!

God, It's a must have possession.
Would love to have it in my hands already... *sight*

:D

Good point. Let's hope so & hopefully they will not change the cover.

GOOD! Now maybe people will buy this instead of the crappy 'biographies' written by people who never even met him!

Good point. Let's hope so & hopefully they will not change the cover.

Ugh, I hope they won't change it like they did with Dancing the Dream...

Yeah. It's just too bad he never updated it. If people want to know about anything from the 90s and onward they have to turn to other sources.

The cover will most likely change, I can't see how they would show the original half face shot from 86 photo shoot. The new DANCING THE DREAM cover is horrible, they should have used a photo from the actual book!

And the worse part of moonwalk is where he says how he is facinated by how Elvis destroyed himself with drugs and was so isolated, and that HE, (MJ) doesn't believe it when people fear he will end up like that!!!

I won't say what I now think of that qoute! funny thing is I marked it a month before he passed, and instantly thought of it when the 'D' word popped up soon after.

Anyway, i think it will be good when we get new books and cd. dvd's of official unreleased or remastered stuff. like a hd moonwalker and EXTRA behind scenes footage... etc...

Mystery Celeb to write intro to 'moonwalk'...psssh

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/e...Write_Intro_To_Jackson_Memoir__Moonwalk_.html

I wonder if this is true, who it would be and why why why they would keep it a mystery, whats the point? noone is as famous or important as mj so if it's not him it can't be anyone big enough to be allowed to remain a mystery? Duno why the person would want to remain anonymous

Could someone help me with a few details, please? I haven't shopped online before and I'm not sure about some things.

First of - has anyone ordered anything from play.com before? Is safe for sure?
And second - I assume that it's best to have the money on your card in pounds from the very start, right? I mean, not in euros, dollars or anything else.

Re: Mystery Celeb to write intro to 'moonwalk'...psssh

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/e...Write_Intro_To_Jackson_Memoir__Moonwalk_.html

I wonder if this is true, who it would be and why why why they would keep it a mystery, whats the point? noone is as famous or important as mj so if it's not him it can't be anyone big enough to be allowed to remain a mystery? Duno why the person would want to remain anonymous

I was just about to post the very same article...

Why keep it a secret? Who cares really, I don't wanna read your intro, shoot, I wanna read Michael's words, not yours... gostwritten or not, I don't really care, I just wanna read it.

"well known figure in the entertainment industry who was close to Michael "could mean anything especially these days when "friends" of MJ are coming out of the woodwork.

My guess tho: Janet. Just throwing that out there now as my prediction.

Could someone help me with a few details, please? I haven't shopped online before and I'm not sure about some things.

And second - I assume that it's best to have the money on your card in pounds from the very start, right? I mean, not in euros, dollars or anything else.

I need answers to these questions, as well. I need Dance the dream badly! I ordered some stuff from amazon.co.uk. They arrived and everything is in order. But the price of that book on amazon is too high for me. Can i rely on play.com?

A wish has come true: Dancing the Dream will be republished on 27th July.

amazon.co.uk ships to the US so if anyone here is interested in getting it you can get it there.. The shipping is pretty reasonable also..

I'm glad to have the original dancing the dream, that new cover picture is a strange choice.
Same goes with moonwalk, I'm happy to already have it.

play.com is fine, i've purchased many dvds from them and they always come in good time, as i'm sure you're aware delivery is free both inside and outside the uk so that's a bonus, although i don't think they ship everywhere.

as far as finances i can't answer that as i buy from inside the UK but i don't think you'll ever pay more than the quoted £ price.

Back