Michael Jackson Product Being Re-issued ~merged~

Sarah_MJ

Proud Member
Dear friends,

AnnieOK from Jacksonvillage.org had the idea of republishing DTD, as this is one of the most personal books about Michael. The prices for the old versions increased very high on amazon.
I think almost everyone has this book, but nevertheless many fans surely would buy it again when it would be republished.

So if you like the idea too, you can easily write a message to the publishing house:

http://www.doubledaybookclub.com/ecom/pages/nm/help/nm_negOpHelpContactForm.jsp

dancing-the-dream.jpg

Let's make this possible!

Re: Republishing Dancing the dream!

very nice idea. i think many fans still do not have it (at least in my country, because it was so hard to get it back then when it was released)

I like the idea since I don't have it, but what should I write, I dont know?

Just say you're a fan and you would like the book to be republished and you hope that this is possible. Just something like that :)

Great idea. I have the book, but I had to get it from Ebay back when I got it. They need to carry it in bookstores so people can just walk in and get it.

awww guys... everyone just loves MJ so much... i just feel so happy to be part of this.. yet so desperately sad

Dancing the Dream is so beautiful . i know MJ was really proud of it. you learn for more from it IMO than you do from Moonwalker

This would be a great idea in memory of Michael...many of his thoughts and ideals about the world among other things are so eloquently expressed in this book. I think it would be a very fitting tribute to him to have it republished.

omg i really want that book..i clicked on the link but i have to have an account number? what does that mean?

Thanks Sarah Im write it down right now!

And to beccalovesmj, maybe we have to sign up to be a member and you'll get a account number? Im going to try it and let you know.

edit--

I sent them a message then you get a mail from them with your own message below theirs and you'll see there is ''Account Number''. Its not so important I think anyway but we'll see. :D

Last edited:

This book is Michael!!!
Great idea.

This is what I got back today:

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us.

We'll gladly help you with your request, but first we will need your valid nine-digit book club account number. You can find the number on your Reply Form or on any of our invoices or statements. Please restate your inquiry when you reply to this email. Also, please verify your name and current address. If you have moved recently, please include your former address.

Please feel free to contact us again, if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Representative

Vinnie 0436

Well, Im not a member so I need some help here -_-

what about the "My World" book? i never did find out if that book was official or not!

yea i already have it but id like to have one to frame

Excellent idea. I want that book so badly!!

I just love that book so much. That I want to get another one. Especially since mine is kind of worn out because I had read it so much. So I think it is so awesome. That book should be republished especially for fans that had never read that awesome book.

they have already re-published it. It is available for pre-order from play.com.

I don't like the new cover, the old one is better. I think a more pensive looking Michael photo is more approproate than a shot from Beat It live, hmmmmm. Is it an exact re-print or is there anything else in it, anyone know?

Is anyone going to order it from play.com? Is that site save and it's really free shipping to everywhere?

I hope they didn't change the content (photos mainly) as well.

I have the original printed version...

It is my most prized MJ item, love that book.

Is anyone going to order it from play.com? Is that site save and it's really free shipping to everywhere?

I hope they didn't change the content (photos mainly) as well.

Yes Play is safe, but I think it's just a UK site.

I haved the old one so won't be buying just now.

I don't have a copy, and have never read it, but would love to. I'll definitely send an e-mail. :)

Back