Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

"Moving vans were at Neverland over the weekend. Michael Jackson regained control of the ranch last week and there's speculation he's planning to move back in."

LOL! The media is gonna be TRIPPING over themselves, trying to find out what the story is.

And IF Mike does in fact move back into Neverland, they will ALL look like the fools they truly are.

Crow sandwich anyone?

AW: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

Well, the moving vans could also take stuff out of Neverland! Maybe he is selling!

I find it funny that at much as the media watches Neverland, they didn't get any video footage of these moving vans.

This was just posted by LeslieMJHu on KOP:

Source: http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/5017/101/

"Moving vans were at Neverland over the weekend. Michael Jackson regained control of the ranch last week and there's speculation he's planning to move back in."
Time will tell, if this is true.
I hope it is true.
veryhappy.gif
, but, only if Michael Jackson has decided that,

as long as the Neverland Valley Ranch is his and his children's home, he will never again open it up to the general the public or fans.
veryhappy.gif

It says he regained control of the ranch, so I doubt he is selling it lol

How can they tell?? By seeing moving vans?? They are just guessing on whether he has regained control (besides, did he ever lose it, apart from the foreclosing notice?)! I doubt there is a sign hanging at the front gate saying "I regained control of Neverland! Michael Jackson"!

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaaaatttttt?

If its true, it's a dream come true for me lol

I hope it's not moving vans to move things OUT of neverland...although it could be.

well they are either coming or going. all we know about the ranch is that the auction has been put back.the papers havnt been pulled so nothing has been solved to our knowledge

Re: AW: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

How can they tell?? By seeing moving vans?? They are just guessing on whether he has regained control! I doubt there is a sign hanging at the front gate "I regained control of Neverland! Michael Jackson"!

Well, he did recently have assistants moving his stuff out of The Palms hotel he was staying in.

If he's moving in, then obviously somethings happening, would there be any point in moving in just for a month or two before it goes up for auction and he loses it anyway :huh:

Last edited:

Again, we don't know whether he's actually moving in... all we know is, that there were moving vans at Neverland... which obviously go either way! But I do hope he's moving back in!

Funny. I just got back on-line to see that the replies to the article I posted about it said well if its true how come there are no photos of moving vans. lol

We shall see.

And then in another thread someone saying how his mystery is coming back by staying out of the media after having lost some of it by having to show up in court daily during the trial.

Woopee. Its on.

And yes, if you are going to sell you need to move at least some of your stuff out so it could go either way, but if he moves back in I think you will see how much fans really hoped for that but held back for Michael's sake.

Last edited:
maybe hes gonna chain himself to the gates with the royal crest on so they cant take it lol

But we also know they were moving his stuff out The Palms, unless ofcourse he's going for an entirely different location, then we don't know. But I would think he'd already removed anything dire to him two and a half years ago anyway.

Mike Evans: We start off with a little news--movement over at Neverland over the weekend. Moving vans, furniture trucks, landscapers, and swimming pool repair men. With Michael Jackson getting back control of Neverland last week, the speculation is that Michael Jackson could be planning to move back in his magic kingdom. Isn't that wonderful?

from kop board. considering what they have reported in the past ie whats below id hardly take them as credible

but here
http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/2671/101/
it says:
"Over the weekend, Britney Spears called Michael Jackson. Apparently she's a big fan and wants to do a song or concert together.

Michael Jackson's agent says he will be doing seven concert dates as a solo artist and will also join his brothers and sisters for some concert dates next year. Dates and locations will be announced sometime next month.

I'm going to merge this into the Neverland thread after a bit. Just so you all know.

Moving vans, furniture trucks, landscapers, and swimming pool repair men

quite detailed info though. hummm sounds like someone moving back rather than leaving if u have gardeners and repair ppl coming in. then again it might be all B.S lol

Did I miss sommat,

I don't recall seeing the moving vans at Nevi moving him out

Let alone moving back in

I'm sure Raymone will clarrrrrifyyyyy everything for us mere fans >>>> ok maybe not >>>> we will just carry on with the daily misteries of being a fan of Mr Jackson hell we have had plenty of years experience at it

AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

quite detailed info though. hummm sounds like someone moving back rather than leaving if u have gardeners and repair ppl coming in. then again it might be all B.S lol
Hmm, maybe have the place fixed up before selling it... to make it look more presentable!? You can add the cost for fixing it up to the selling price! ^_^

Or maybe he's redecorating before he moves back in. Like a "Out with the old in with the new" type of thing?

Yeah, seems a bit suspect, it could be entirely fictional, LOL.
Ha ha. That is pretty creative editing of my post since I thought that the video would contain photos of the moving vans. MrGMT is right though. It doesn't. They do pretty specifically talk about it though.

I was so happy to hear that they were happy for hom if it were true. See, people picture it as right that he should be there. When then said "Awww" and expressed pleasure.............:D

IT could be ANYTHING ya'll. He could be selling it (though I doubt it cuz in this instance I believe Jermaine LOL)...and fixing it up for higher price value. he could be moving back in. He could be fixing it up to use it for other things (public stuff, charity work, what not)...fixing it up to be a vacation spot..fixing it up "just to visit"...fixing it up for a family reunion...hell who knows. Could be anything. LOL

I would like to think that he's moving back in. I hope that's the case. but i think it's a good testiment that the media is slanting this story "moving trucks at neverland" in Michael's favor..rather than assuming the worst...at least so far.

The news about the concerts is great, but who is this agent of his - is it Raymone or someone else

Last edited:
Back