Michael Jackson Guitarist Slams Gene Simmons' Child Abuse Accusations

Gene Simmons is an arseh0le!!!!!

Jealous that Diana was flirting with cute Mike back in the 80's huh?

1250xol.jpg

Puh-leaze..... Michael = GORGEOUS. GENE = UGLY BUTTHEAD! :p

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you Jennifer .... slap Gene silly with the facts.

But who is this Gene Simmons supposed to be? Strange though..i haven't read a single article online about this...not on normal and credible sites. I don't recall a article about it on MJJC or anything.

Jackson Guitarist: 'No Truth' to Simmons Claims

Michael Jackson's long-serving tour guitarist Jennifer Batten has slammed Gene Simmons' recent allegations against the King of Pop.

Last week I sat down for an hour-long interview with Batten, who accompanied Jackson on all three of his world tours. During her decade of service she was also seen in the Dirty Diana music video, Jackson's feature film Moonwalker and the star's record breaking Superbowl performance, which was watched by more than a billion people.

001.jpg

Batten performs Dirty Diana with Jackson on the Bad Tour, 1988.

During our interview, I took the opportunity to quiz Batten over allegations recently made by aging glam rocker Gene Simmons, who claimed in a Classic Rock interview that a musician friend of his had quit a Michael Jackson tour after 'seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms'.

Was it true, I asked her, that a musician had quit one of Jackson's tours while on the road?

"Number one," said Batten, "there's no truth to it. Number two, I would guess that it was somebody who got fired. Somebody who was embarrassed that they got fired and made-up a story."

But did any musicians ever get fired mid-way through a tour?

"No. Nuh-uh. No, there were a couple of people who got fired like a week before we took out on the road."

So there you have it, folks. No musician ever left a Michael Jackson tour mid-way through. Some musicians were fired but before the tour even hit the road, meaning that they couldn't have seen anything going on inside any hotels.

Yet again, Simmons' ravings about Jackson have been entirely debunked.

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/02/jackson-guitarist-no-truth-to-simmons.html

Gene Simmons is a sick man and a jacksass. He's been a nobody in the music since the late 1970's. Who cares about his 3rd rate band KISS, not many people and Gene Simmons is his own biggest fan.

I just don't get it anymore why some people keep claiming this nonsens. Is it all for his few minutes of fame from the tabloids?

Thank you, thank you , thank you so much for posting this.

Jennifer Batten is wonderful to speak out against Gene Simmons. She has been on 3 world tours with Michael. Gene met him like once.

I wish he would F*cking kill himself.. .. or someone cut his disgusting tongue off.

Also if there was any truth to that...surely that guy woudl have come forward during the 2005 trial.
Just so sad that people are still willing to shit on MJ's name like this...they really don't gain anything with it, except for some attention from the (tabloid) media. Sigh....

Thank you Batten! Because of what Gene Simmons said Michael is very ill mannered and ill minded, I hate him, he's a new addition to my hate list, if he thinks he's an abuser that I say he probably sleeps with more than a thousand women in his life. I know that's a little too far, but I'm not that judgmental, I'd tell people that if he tries that again about Michael.

Plus the fact that if any of this was true...the whole crew on the Bad tour would have been pretty sick to just accept that, continue on working with someone when they know such a thing...yeah....right. No logic in there...none at all.This is just sad though....this just never ends.

good for her! I am just soooooooo sick of this kind of bullshit. Michael's name shouldn't be related to those disgusting allegations. I am glad he didn't have to face this sick world anymore. He belongs to the pure, loving and caring world.

THANK YOU JENNIFER! :punk: Someone has to stand up for Michael for all this bullsh*t!

:wild: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :heart: Where is that from?

:clapping:GO JEN!!! GENE Semmons really NEEDS TO GET OVER HIMSELF AND KNOW his place. :mello: :smilerolleyes:

Thankyou for this article...

Good to know Mike had real people in his life one time or another in his life...Wish ppl. could be like Jen and defend Mike...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Two thumbs up to Jennifer for that......its people like her that we need now to speak out for Michael.

Thank You Jennifer! What a @sshole Gene Simmons is, he don't no $hit!! People need to stop using MJ name to gain publicity for their SORRY A$$ CAREERS, that will never come close to MJ the KING!!!

Thank you for speaking up and out for Michael. (while closing my eyes to my signature)
If I weren't half a lady I would kick G in his 4,000 having women dried up beans.

:brow:

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's former tour guitarist is making international headlines after firing back at Kiss legend Gene Simmons, who recently told Classic Rock that a friend of his had quit a Michael Jackson tour because of the frequency of "boys coming out of the hotel rooms" of the late King of Pop.

Jennifer Batten, who toured with Michael Jackson on all three of his world tours, refutes the allegations to Sawf News, saying that nobody ever "quit" a Michael Jackson tour once it had begun.

According to Batten: "Number one, there's no truth to it. Number two, I would guess that it was somebody who got fired. Somebody who was embarrassed that they got fired and so they made up a story."

Batten claims that only two musicians were ever fired - terminations that took place before the tours began. In other words, the guys who were let go could not have possibly witnessed anything similar to what Gene Simmons has described through his "friend's" words.

Batten, however, is angry with more than just Gene Simmons. She's also upset with the mass media for giving exposure to Gene Simmons's "false claims" and continuing to degrade the legacy of Michael Jackson.

"They [the media] were respectful for about two or three hours and then they turned it into a tabloid festival... It's all about money now, not about truth. People can be very cold."

http://www.examiner.com/x-26389-Mic...hits-Gene-Simmons-over-child-abuse-assertions

The guitarist also blasted the media for widely publishing inaccurate stories, saying that after Jacksons death, "They were respectful for about two or three hours and then they turned it into a tabloid festival... It's all about money now, not about truth. People can be very cold."

THANK YOU! :clapping:

I'm glad she spoke up and defended Michael. This needed to be said. Thank you, Jennifer. As for Gene Simmons, he's a loser. Nobody cares about him or his music. Michael will live forever, always be remembered and will always be loved. Be jealous, Gene. Be jealous.

hahahah, stupid has been Simmons:tease:,there you got, thats for believeing every stupid little thing some people say, stupid bast*rd, sorry about my language, but that "man" is a dem fcker LIAR
Fck you Gene has been Simmons :tease:

and for once, get over it man, you're never gonna be a legend..... thats only for geniuses, and jelousy, well see, this is what happens....

LOVE YOU JENNIFER BATTEN :flowers: you are the BEST! :yes:

Gene Simmons, that pathetic joke must foam at the mouth with jealousy that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted Michael TWICE, while Simmons' Kiss gets rejected every year. Because Kiss is a big fracking joke based on gimmicks. I hope the Jackson estate sues his sorry, lying ass for defamation. It seems like every greedy two-bit snake tries to sue the Jackson estate, so they might as well sue these bastards back.

ahahah I LOOVE THIS, hahaha

Gene Simmons, that pathetic joke must foam at the mouth with jealousy that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted Michael TWICE, while Simmons' Kiss gets rejected every year. Because Kiss is a big fracking joke based on gimmicks. I hope the Jackson estate sues his sorry, lying ass for defamation. It seems like every greedy two-bit snake tries to sue the Jackson estate, so they might as well sue these bastards back.
you're absolutely RIGHT

Go Jennifer!!!

Put that ugly Simmons in his rightful, idiotic place!

I do hope the mainstream media report this like they did with Simmons comments, but i will not be holding my breath.

Back