Michael Jackson Appoints New Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I dislike RF, he IS right most of the time. However, today, he is wrong when he says that Michael and his peeps released this "new management" story to the fans boards and the media. Michael did no such thing. That story came straight from the Champion website.

Also, I remember RF saying that there was gonna be no tour and no new album. See, RF doesn't have any inside sources. What he has is people who want to be on the inside calling him with scoop. This is why he didn't know about the O2 tour. Michael and AEG have been keeping this thing under wraps.

Point is Michael and AEG are going to protect this investment from both sides. So why there is all this concern about his management is beyond me because at this point neither Michael nor AEG are going to want to see anything mess this up. It doesn't matter what we know or don't know behind the scenes.

Also, let's get real here. RF is reporting whatever he hears in the wind. He originally told that Tohme was out and Rowe was in. Now, of course that is not the story and of course he didn't get it wrong at all. Here's the thing, if you truly had sources inside the camp to know the real scoop before anyone else knows, then the original story would have been how Rowe was saying one thing but how false such was. Therefore, bottom line is that as long as RF is the source, people still don't know nothing about this. And it is seeming as if Michael wants it that way.

As much as I dislike RF, he IS right most of the time. .

ummm.. i beg to differ............. he is broke, he sold Sony/ATV, he is selling neverland, he is on his death bed, he will be arrested just like Anthony Pellicano, Grace is drugging him, Grace has inprisoned him and he is isolated from his family,etc.. and there is a whole lot more...

getting 10% of the info right does not get my attention...

dude don't know sh*t about Michael's plans..

We really do need to. It's like everytime something GREAT comes out and is starting up, something else negative tries to creep up on our behinds. I don't know alot about what happened in the past with past management and stuff, but I do know trouble trying to brew where it doesn't need to, if I said that correctly.

Well you can't be much of an "insider," if you don't know what's going on INSIDE. LOL!

The biggest news to come out of Michael Jackson Land in ages, and NONE of the insiders knew about it. Come on, you don't really believe that, do you?

hi 5!!

wow its kicking off! lol im happy whatever Michael decides to do, i have no idea what that is just from reading the last 4 pages LMAO!

^ me too...i wish there was a pair like that in my size! :(

Holla BigDb! Don't know about some of yall but I'm calm. Checked my pulse and everythang. :lol:

RF has no official source.

Sometimes he is lucky and his guesses turn out right, most the times he is just inaccurate and the worst tabloid writer ever!

RF has no official source.

Sometimes he is lucky and his guesses turn out right, most the times he is just inaccurate and the worst tabloid writer ever!

I think that maybe a thread about his reports (RF) would be great! To confront his reports with reality!

I dont like the way of selecting journalists from those who write about Michael and everything what MJ fans dont like is fuc*** off as a BS!

Thats why some thread could prove something... - true or false articles!

I think that maybe a thread about his reports (RF) would be great! To confront his reports with reality!

I dont like the way of selecting journalists from those who write about Michael and everything what MJ fans dont like is fuc*** off as a BS!

Thats why some thread could prove something... - true or false articles!

Posting and discussing anything to do with Roger Friedman is banned from the forum.

and guys, using the initials RF does not mean you arent discussing him or his trash, lets move away from RF please.

let's just say that there's always been snakes in mj's camp, either giving legit info or fake info to th epress. so don't blame one when they come out w/ crazy ish cuz more than likely it was someone from his camp who gave it to them. y else would they print it?

its Tues and no legit reports about this new management announcement.............so we need to kill this beast.........

18 pages of rherotic over an un-official announcement....has Michael being managed by John Gotti, and Joe Jackson being Daddy Dearest..................LOL

doesn't Michael now have an official website http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/home.....???

If any announcement regarding Michael is not posted in the news section there, I am going to rule it "unofficial"...that's just me...

all this stuff takes away from his current achievements.....and its not going to stop here...

this thread really needs to be closed

18 pages of rherotic over an un-official announcement....
this thread really needs to be closed

I guess that's why this so-called "announcement" was ONLY released on various fansites and not the media. Who ever release it, knew that they would throw "some" of the fans into turmoil, because aside from the fansites, ain't nobody paying attention to this particular issue.

I agree with you Rasta, THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED. I mean, when things are deemed untrue, isn't that what usually happens on this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back