Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattyJam

Guests
Are you still excited about the album?

Following the controversy over Breaking News, how do you feel about the album?

Re: Are you still excited about the album?

Sadly......can't say i do anymore. I'll probably won't even buy it anymore.

I lost most of my excitement now.I hope something brings back my emotions but I doubt this will happen if Breaking News is part of the album.

I'm still looking forward to listening to it. Hopefully Sony will realise they're mistake with Breaking News and not include it on the new album.

at this moment NO.
I feel fooled and i feel like i would love to pull the head of their body,s ( sony people i mean)

Yes, but not for Breaking News.

How many Cascio tracks are supposed to be on the album?

I'm going to skip my anger in the song Breaking News.Voted - Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.
But if this song is on the tracklist... the situation changes dramaticlly.

No. And it hasn't anything to do with that "Breaking news" crap.
It's just in the past, you knew new era starts. Now he is not there, so it's not of importance, kind of indifferent to me.
live blu-rays, that will get me exited.
Even though, 'the ultimate collection' had some interesting unreleased songs (fall again, perfect), most of the unreleased songs that came out till now to me is understandable why they didn't make it.

The bad thing is...this song is good! It's better than anything else from any other artist available right now! But I don't want someone else singing on a Michael Jackson song pretending to be him. If the song doesn't appear on the album then I would say alright maybe the rest is legit but otherwise I don't know...
I will wait anyway and listen what you guys say about the rest of the tracks. I really trust your ears ;D

I voted option 3 in the hope that some kind of correction will be made which will allow me to look forward to the rest of the album. However, I do feel like I have lost a lot of my excitement already. When I think about tracks that do really feature MJ, I do get excited. Of course, I love hearing everything MJ worked on. But at the moment, this album as a whole has just lost its appeal to a large extent. I never expected today's events to happen.

You didn't give the 'Yes, I'm still excited. I'm just waiting for the tracks Michael was actually involved in."

That's what I'll pick... :D

Of course I am excited.
I will not let anything destroy my hope.
I will not bitch about up front, I will wait and see.
I won"t lt myself believe that album will be a crap.
Come on guys....
We will see what will happen in next few days.

Excited? I was before. Now, not excited.

I will download it first on one of those torrent sites and give it a listen. If I like it and if I think it gives MJ its due justice, I'll buy it. If the album is anything like breaking news, not gonna give it the time of day.

I pre ordered the album and the digital download as soon as they made the announcement. Would I have done so after hearing breaking news? Sadly, no! :(

Yes I am. I'm not gonna believe all this trash talk until anything is proven. Can't stand the thought of talking like that about a song that might actually be from Michael, even if it isn't the best ever... There's a reason he didn't release it. Don't know if I'm gonna buy the album though... Don't like the thought of Sony getting any cash from me.

Yes I am. I'm not gonna believe all this trash talk until anything is proven. Can't stand the thought of talking like that about a song that might actually be from Michael, even if it isn't the best ever... There's a reason he didn't release it.

^Completely agree with this and yes I am still excited about the album.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are!!!!

I don't think that Breaking news is an MJ song,but I still am excited about the new album,because we will get some new REAL traks: Hold my hand,Another Day,(possibly) Do you know where your children are and others.

Still,I think they made a mistake by streaming this particular track in an effort to "tease" the fans.It mostly disappointed most of us and killed the excitment...

use your brains, even if BN is bogus, there are hundreds of real mj songs that are unreleased and they will be on this album

I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

i am.I believe that the Album will be at last great and with Michaels true vocals

There are a LOT of songs I'm still looking forward to finally hearing, so yeah.

Definitely not as exited as I was 15 hours ago.. sigh. But I'll still buy the album.

Yeah I still am. Sure this was a let down but there are a lot of songs that are 100% Michael on the album so yes, still am.

Not really.

Back