Michael and the ladies

oh hell he prolly still flirting with liz. she is in a place where she looks like shes still in the movie "Cat on a hot tin roof" Michael will be in love.

l.jpg
tumblr_m0l1eg9qlz1r7vejfo2_500.jpg

*Rare*
1978 with Melba Moore...... with Diana Ross at the Disco....1978

Liz and his mother are the only women I don't feel jealouse at all when I see pictures of them! :wub:

They'll always look gorgeous in my eyes! :yes:

196.jpg

I´m a bit jealous - okay, very jealous. :beee:
But I don´t think that he would have picked one of us. But he had a wonderful heart. Please, keep posting the wonderful pics. :)

Barbara Mori in Las Vegas

Samantha Mumba Dubai 2006

Dubai 2006

Stella, I love the one with Caroline Kennedy. He knew so many people.
And he fine! :wub:

I remember a story about him and Caroline Kennedy. It said that when they went out together Michael tried to kiss her but she turned him down and said her mother doesn't allow her to date black boys. And this made Michael very upset. Later Jackie Kennedy denied he said anything like that to her daughter. And there was a rumour that Michael actually liked Jackie Kennedy as a woman, not Caroline. And that he took out Caroline just to get near Jackie and she was upset because if true that would mean Jackie was a racist.

I remember a story about him and Caroline Kennedy. It said that when they went out together Michael tried to kiss her but she turned him down and said her mother doesn't allow her to date black boys. And this made Michael very upset. Later Jackie Kennedy denied he said anything like that to her daughter. And there was a rumour that Michael actually liked Jackie Kennedy as a woman, not Caroline. And that he took out Caroline just to get near Jackie and she was upset because if true that would mean Jackie was a racist.

I knew the story about the kiss. But as LaToya was mentioned as a source, I didn't know what to think about it. :scratch:

Really? Interesting. This is new to me. Thanks for the info. I think. :mello:

tumblr_m2y8y8LCGG1qgkrqfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2e1wkVc1i1rpjucoo1_250.gif
:shifty:

:eek:

Back