Michael and the ladies

No one will never know for sure if Michael really dated Shana. Everything is just speculation unless she somehow shows proof (if thats even possible?) But it does seem that she knew him and they were close friends. This is a great video that at least confirms that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E9mN_DC4-2s

Is this Debbie Rowe?

261525000_37bc06ab89.jpg

Thats a fan he's posing with.

No one will never know for sure if Michael really dated Shana. Everything is just speculation unless she somehow shows proof (if thats even possible?) But it does seem that she knew him and they were close friends. This is a great video that at least confirms that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E9mN_DC4-2s

Maybe you don't know but I do know for sure.He NEVER dated her.PERIOD.
Believe it or not he had nothing to do with none of those chicks pretending being his girlfriends.

And do not ask me for proofs.

Maybe you don't know but I do know for sure.He NEVER dated her.PERIOD.
Believe it or not he had nothing to do with none of those chicks pretending being his girlfriends.

And do not ask me for proofs.

What the?? I dont need to ask you for proof because Im sure you have none. Since you do not know MJ nor do you know her. Like I said no one can never know for sure if she dated him or not. The only person who could have confirm the truth is Michael himself not one of his fans who thinks they have all the knowledge on his love life.

MJ & the legendary actress Meryl Streep

tumblr_lymw0sJ4jo1qgy0kmo2_400.png

tumblr_lymw0sJ4jo1qgy0kmo1_400.png
Talkin bout super rare!? Or not that rare?...
Anyway, nice pics of 2 veterans in their respective field.
Thanks a lot Cassie :)

I wonder if she's ever talked about this event or him in general?
This was at the Academy Awards, probably?
Yall know him and Diana Ross went together and gave an interview at the red carpet.

What the?? I dont need to ask you for proof because Im sure you have none. Since you do not know MJ nor do you know her. Like I said no one can never know for sure if she dated him or not. The only person who could have confirm the truth is Michael himself not one of his fans who thinks they have all the knowledge on his love life.
. Yeah, yeah, sure, sure....if I'd have a cent for every time I heard that...
And it can't be only MIchael knowing the truth obviously...
And if you look carefully and listen what SHana' telling and how she speaks about "them" pftttt....you would not need any other proof to see that she wasn't his girlfriend
Just give the video to a body language reader and see what he says

Back