michael and oprah ~ALL THREADS MERGED~

king_of_pop_fan

Proud Member
hey. i dont know if its personal or not, but i was wondering, what connection mj has with oprah, i have been told oprah h8s mj, and i have seen her diss mj on her show, since when did she start doing this and why? the 93 interview was so good and she seemed to like him?
please someone tell me if i am out of line asking this?
cheers
sam

Re: michael and oprah?

I don't know what caused this but it's the very reason I don't like her. She did act like she liked him (in 93) but that was probably her being fake.

thanks, yes, i dont understand why mjs friends wel thought to be friends, back stab him like that, its like its a easy target 4 them 2 get back n2 the media, or make more news. the 93 interview was a very very good one though!

MJ does not have a relationship with Oprah Winfrey. She interviewed him once because he was a celebrity that she wanted to interview.

i dnt think they were ever friends lol. she used him and he got her the highest ratings, her hypocrit azz wud ever get lol it was business, it made mj EVEN more famous and gave that blob some publicity. And if i was Janet, and i was on her show oprah wudda got a piece of my mind

oprah is a phony biatch who will pretend to like anyone for the ratings. and yes she does diss MJ on her show. she probs jealous he benefitted more from the 93 interview than she did! lol

Oprah was molested as a kid and hates MJ because of the 2 allegations. I think she liked MJ before the allegations.

I wish she could investigate more in to the situation and see that MJ was framed,but it looks like she assumes he's guilty.

Last edited:

someone send that bit*h a copy of Michael Jackson conspiracy, i hope someday she'll realize that she's wronged MJ and beg MJ to do an interview with her. hahahaa..
MJ's interview with her will only do good to him frankly, coz she's very respected all over the world.

Oprah was molested as a kid and hates MJ because of the 2 allegations. I think she liked MJ before the allegations.

I wish she could investigate more in to the situation and see that MJ was framed,but it looks like she assumes he's guilty.

Yeah she needs to interview Aphrodity and TMez. And read her book. And shut the **** up from now onwards about MJ

IMO; I do not like Oprah. She is a very judgemental person and I do not like judgemental people. I think people are finally starting to realize the person she really is.

I like Oprah :) she's fun. She interviewed him once- doesn't mean they're friends. You can't just judge her on what she thinks towards MJ, that's just stupid.

Yeah she needs to interview Aphrodity and TMez. And read her book. And shut the **** up from now onwards about MJ

Oprah was molested as a child, so naturally she would have tried to stand up for the accuser. I just don't think it was wise for her to say the things she did without doing her research first. I agree that she should read Aphrodite's book.

I remember Aphrodite Jones saying in one of her blogs that Oprah didn't want to do an interview with her about the book, and neither did dateline, 20/20 or any other show. If the book was published right after the trial, she may have scored those interviews, but the trial ended almost three years ago, and everyone has moved on. It's just too bad :no:

Not just towards MJ she is judgemental for everything. I think she just likes to brain-wash the public and since most people can't think on their own they turn to Oprah.

If you want to really convince her, or anyone, that Michael's innocent, she needs to interview Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo. Because for me, it was the accusers' own words that convinced me that Michael's innocent. Actually most jury members and everybody who witnessed the court hearing first hand said it was the testimonies from the Arvizo family that convinced them they were lying.

^^ yes, yes those son of the *****( no offense, but they indeed are) should just go to oprah show and speak out the truth.

Oprah only cares about her show. Nothing else. She grew up having a crush on Jackie Jackson. And Michael was the only person who she had to go to in order to interview him. He did not go on her show. She had to go to him. That is why she couldn't put him on that DVD she released. She talked about how nervous she was when she went to Neverland.

But I don't think she dislikes Michael. I remember watching her show one time and this woman stood up from the audience and started asking about why Michael lies about his plastic surgery and Oprah simply shut the woman down and defended Michael. She told the woman, "would you tell us what kind of plastic surgery you had?.....he doesn't owe us an explanation for his plastic surgery any more than you do". The woman just sat down in her seat. This was right after LWMJ showed.

She just wants to believe the worst just like a lot of people . Its to bad she just doesn,t look into the trueth , but thats the way it goes.

I don't understand why you guys don't like her, I think she's awesome. What did she ever say about MJ that is offensive anyway? I never knew she said anything. :lol:

I also want to know what exactly did she say and why? If no one really knows the why that's OK but what did she say about Michael?

Oprah is business... While she does some snake like things.. She does it for $$$.. She gives a lot of it away.. i'm not saying she's 'evil' or is a BAD person.. She has several great qualities. but she is an opportunist.

Last edited:

There is indeed a fakeness about Oprah these days was'nt there in previous years.....the fact that she has dissed Mike repeatedly on her show ticks the heck outta me......why Janet keeps appearing on her show given what she thinks about her brother is mind boggling to me!

Michael Jackson does'nt need Oprah, never has and never will! She had to come to him back in '93 remember?

So what, she has had ppl who have actually molested children and all types of convicted felons on her show. Now michael hasn't been convicted of jack yet she possibly don't like him for this reason. Michael is just as much as a victim as she is but in a different way. They still are both victims. So I don't by that.

LOL ok first MJ and Oprah were never friends...thus she never backstabbed him. And they BOTH mutually benefited from that interview in 1993 and I really do believe that pre-allegations Oprah loved and saw a another side to MJ. Now fastforward...I don't think Oprah "hates" or "dislikes" Michael. Just because u diss someone doesnt mean u don't like them. I think she, along with most other people, were just frustrated with how MJ spent time with kids. As ya'll said she is very judgemental plus she was asused as a kid so naturally she's gonna question MJ sleeping with kids regardless if she thinks he's guilty or not. I mean lets be honest, from a non understanding non fan point of view that LWMJ documetary and the way it was edited WAS disturbing to some folks...and one of em was O.

Oprah was molested as a child, so naturally she would have tried to stand up for the accuser.
That would seem like the case but it is not. Her show once featured the case of an 18 year old Black man from Rome, GA who was convicted to 10 years in prison by a racist judge (even though an all White jury found him innocent) based on the false allegations of rape by a 16 year old White woman. Winfrey—a rape survivor—stood by the man.

If you want to really convince her, or anyone, that Michael's innocent, she needs to interview Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo. Because for me, it was the accusers' own words that convinced me that Michael's innocent. Actually most jury members and everybody who witnessed the court hearing first hand said it was the testimonies from the Arvizo family that convinced them they were lying.
Exactly! Which brings me back to that case. Winfrey interviewed the 16 year old and she was an atrocious liar who would dissolve into badly rehearsed tears when explaining her “ordeal.” The woman—whose father was a known bigot in that town—described Black people as ‘colored.’ You could see in Winfrey’s face and demeanor that she did not believe the woman for one minute.

But I don't think she dislikes Michael. I remember watching her show one time and this woman stood up from the audience and started asking about why Michael lies about his plastic surgery and Oprah simply shut the woman down and defended Michael. She told the woman, "would you tell us what kind of plastic surgery you had?.....he doesn't owe us an explanation for his plastic surgery any more than you do". The woman just sat down in her seat. This was right after LWMJ showed.
I remember that episode. I still have it on tape. Some excellent points were made. I was glad to see Winfrey showing her viewers that—nose job or not—Jackson looks like his father. I loved when one woman stood up to declare that she didn’t think Jackson was crazy given how frantic and wildly emotional people get around him. That—in her opinion—was crazy. And my very favorite was when another woman stood up to say that she was not bothered by the sleep sharing, that she had done so herself, and seemed shocked that Winfrey was so adamantly against it. “Even if they are your family?” the baffled woman asked her and Winfrey stated she wouldn’t “put herself in that position.” The woman stared at her as though she was shocked that Winfrey could be so uptight.

On that show, Winfrey even called Bashir out for the snake that he was. This is what makes her 360 so baffling.

In my opinion, I think she was just jumping on the bandwagon. This is evident with her treatment of others that have graced her presence. One moment she was fawning over Tom Cruise. The next moment she was mocking him—and even attempting to get Brooke Shields to mock him when they were in the middle of their dispute. (I found it interesting that Cruise would later invite Shields to his wedding and not Winfrey.) And who can forget the James Frey fiasco. The fact seems to be that Winfrey will do whatever it takes to protect that empire she’s built—even if it means having her sincerity questioned. Perhaps once her network is launched feelings, beliefs, and attitudes will change. For now, she has to answer to “the Mouse.”

I wonder if her feelings for Chris Rock will be altered now that the phone conversations between he and Pelicano have been released.

Time will tell...

Last edited:

LOL ok first MJ and Oprah were never friends...thus she never backstabbed him. And they BOTH mutually benefited from that interview in 1993 and I really do believe that pre-allegations Oprah loved and saw a another side to MJ. Now fastforward...I don't think Oprah "hates" or "dislikes" Michael. Just because u diss someone doesnt mean u don't like them. I think she, along with most other people, were just frustrated with how MJ spent time with kids. As ya'll said she is very judgemental plus she was asused as a kid so naturally she's gonna question MJ sleeping with kids regardless if she thinks he's guilty or not. I mean lets be honest, from a non understanding non fan point of view that LWMJ documetary and the way it was edited WAS disturbing to some folks...and one of em was O.
Maybe so...But I wish she would have had Aphrodite on her show and atleast listed to what she had to say. But then she wasn´t interested.

Maybe so...But I wish she would have had Aphrodite on her show and atleast listed to what she had to say. But then she wasn´t interested.
But as someone else said the trial ended three years ago and everyone has moved on so if Aphrodite did come on the show, it would be seen as rehashing the trial/accusations. Especially since it seems nobody else is talking about it and even MJ has moved on from it. Its just bad timing...after the trial would have been great!

Personally I liked Oprah way back when she started. She was more genuine and more compassionate and open minded I feel. As with time and fame I think she became more judgemental. Seems to go along more with the media and views as to whomever she has on her show. I stopped watching her years ago she just changed some what to me. I further disliked her when she doesn't question people on statements. One example of course was that lunatic Priscilla Presley stating that Michael wanted Graceland and to have Elvis Presley's granchildren. To me that was a racist remark but hey nobody dare question the Presley's or the scientologists for that matter. When she started treating Michael like an alien then that was completely it for me. Even about his marriage 'What was that about?!' I don't know Oprah, maybe it is because he is a man, a human being that is entitled to fall in love and be loved just like you. Old Oprah wouldn't have done that. New Oprah don't give a ****.

Not just towards MJ she is judgemental for everything. I think she just likes to brain-wash the public and since most people can't think on their own they turn to Oprah.

You basically summed everything up right there.
Oprah has done alot of great things for charities and all that. I'm not knocking her for that. She gives money like candy away for people all the time and in the past BACK IN THE DAY she seemed to be nice and geniune. That being said...

I don't know why folks try to make Oprah out to be some kind of angel or God. The media has brainwashed the public into believing this and the notion "Oprah knows everything and Oprah can't do no wrong" when that ish is not true. My dislike for Oprah is not ALL because of MJ. Oprah is fake and very judgemental. She only chooses specific people on her shows that she knows will give her the ratings she needs or she THINK she needs. I know Oprah suffered a bad childhood and all but so have other people and far worse. I think people use that as an excuse sometimes but im not saying what happened wasn't wrong BUT that should not excuse the snaky fake crap Oprah does.

I don't watch her show but the times that I did all she did was talk ish towards MJ. I don't get it Oprah?? She interviewed MJ for herself and she can see where the man is coming from. She knows what kind of ish MJ goes through and the childhood he had ,she knows this. ALL this just leads me to conclude is Oprah is JUST business. She says things she THINKS everyone wants to hear and EVERYONE buys into that mess. There have been other people and celebs that have called Oprah out. I know their are probably alot of others that feel the same way as well but people are just scared to call, Oprah out when shes wrong. Im sick of all the poltically incorrectness about her. Oprah is fake and judgemental not just towards MJ but with everything. She may not have been back in the day but she is definitly nowadays.

Back