Merry Christmas Michael

"I never dreamed you'd leave in summer, But now I find my love has gone away. Why didn't you stay?"

:cry: Thinking of your three beautiful children today Michael. And missing you more than ever. I will try and smile for you today, but it's never easy, knowing you're not here :(

I wish you were here :( I hope you are resting beautifully

Thinking of you now and always. And Forever.

We love you, now and always. And Forever.

I love you. That's all there is to say. I love you, today more than ever. I dedicate to you a Christmas carol, the one you choose, the one you like most. I decorated a Christmas tree, it may be yours if you like. I'll whisper a prayer, you'll be in it forever.

I see you in every child's smile, in every snowflake falling from the skies, in every beautiful thing I lay my eyes on, in every sacred thing influencing my life, in every song I like, in every good thing happening around me, in everything that matters for me. It means that you're alive while I'm alive.

It's too hard to cope with your absence though. It's easier for you, I guess, for you're the one who left...Nevermind...

My Christmas present to you is simple, but virtual: an embrace. An eternal one. Actually is my Christmas wish. I'm waiting for your embrace in return...If only...

I wish I still was the innocent child that fell in love with you years ago. But I'm not. I hope you put in a good word for me up there..

I love you, my Michael. I love you.

I will keep you in my heart forever. I'm praying for your dear mother and for your children. My heart is with your family..

If I could look into your eyes, I would say to you how much I love you.. You are the sun, you make me shine.. I love you!

Merry Christmas Michael we all love and miss you :(

Michael I miss you so much.. It hurts so bad to know I'll never be able to tell you I love you.

Merry Christmas again, my love. No matter where you are, I know you are always in my heart. I love you forever..

I need to go to sleep because I have to get up early, but I will write you tomorrow. For now, Merry Christmas, Michael. I love you with everything I have in me.

Merry Christmas Michael. God knows how much I miss you. I love you with all my heart.

Merry Christmas my sweet angel. It's now been six months and I miss you more and more each and every day. This day will be very weird for me. A lot of different emotions. I am going to do my best to stay positive and rejoice. I do miss you soooo much.

I love you Michael, endlessly and I am waiting patiently.

I love you. That's all there is to say. I love you, today more than ever. I dedicate to you a Christmas carol, the one you choose, the one you like most. I decorated a Christmas tree, it may be yours if you like. I'll whisper a prayer, you'll be in it forever.

I see you in every child's smile, in every snowflake falling from the skies, in every beautiful thing I lay my eyes on, in every sacred thing influencing my life, in every song I like, in every good thing happening around me, in everything that matters for me. It means that you're alive while I'm alive.

It's too hard to cope with your absence though. It's easier for you, I guess, for you're the one who left...Nevermind...

My Christmas present to you is simple, but virtual: an embrace. An eternal one. Actually is my Christmas wish. I'm waiting for your embrace in return...If only...

I wish I still was the innocent child that fell in love with you years ago. But I'm not. I hope you put in a good word for me up there..

I love you, my Michael. I love you.

very beautiful :(

Michael Merry Christmas , I love you so much :(

Merry Christmas Michael!! I miss you so much and this year just wont be the same without you. I love you more! Have a wonderful Christmas in heaven Michael.

Merry Christmas Michael.

I Miss You More than you could ever imagine and Love You just as much.

There's an emptiness inside of me that cannot be replaced.
I just Pray, that one day. I'll see you, my Beautiful Angel:angel:

Thank You for Everything Mikey:weeping:

I just need you to know that,
I will Love You More, Forever & Always
From The Bottom of My :heart:

I Miss You Sooooooo Very Much.... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::boohoo:

6732_221424215231_504055231_8235973_2734569_n.jpg

Merry Christmas Michael
may you know Live in peace with the Prince of Peace
the glorious reason for the CHRISTmas season.

Merry Christmas, Michael. Six months without you has affected me more than I ever could have imagined it would. I don't know what this day will bring - I'm a little apprehensive about being around all these family and friends and holiday cheer, but I will try my best to be strong and not dwell so much on my woes and sorrows, but on others and how I might bring some joy to them.
I love you endlessly.

PS - Give my grandmother a visit, as tomorrow will be her 1 year anniversary up there.

Merry Christmas Michael !!!! I love you more and I'll always be missing you !!!!!! This is your very first Christmas next God and I hope you are doing fine and you're happy there. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !!!!

Miss you beyond life.....:cry:

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6P559-Zji0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6P559-Zji0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Merry Christmas, Michael. I miss you and love you more than words can describe.
Have a happy time up there and take care of you, please.
:cry:

Back