Merry Christmas Michael

Dear Michael,

I wish you an angelic Christmas... may God embrace you, may you sing and dance to Him and laugh with all the children in heaven...may you be the most happy human in heaven.
Don't be sad for us and your children, my sweet angel, your children are the legacy of Love that will forward your message on and on.. untill forever.
I hope to see you in heaven one day and hold you tie.
I LOVE YOU with all my heart!:wub:

Merry Christmas Michael, we love you more!, I believe that you are spending Christmas with the angels and Christ himself.

Words could never express how much I miss you Michael....Dance with the Angels this Christmas....I love you.

Dear Michael

This week has been tough. As your dear friend Elizabeth Taylor said 'I cannot see Christmas without Michael.' This year we have christmas without you for the first time and its hard. Words cannot describe how much I love you and miss you. Dance with the angels and have a wonderful time. See you soon sweet prince and merry christmas.

Merry christmas my beautiful angel! you're in my thoughts always. Hope you are somewhere beautiful now. Celebrating christmas in neverland :) see you later Michael

Despite all the pain and despair, Merry Christmas to you, Michael. This is the first Christmas Day that you are not here with us. I miss you terribly. Sorry, I can't hold my tears. I really try, but I can't. Please forgive me. I feel lost, I feel empty without you. I wish I could do something to bring you back. I wish so much that you come home for Christmas to your beautiful children, to your family. This is my only Christmas dream. Not without tears in my eyes, but I smile for you, my Love. I love you always and forever. I miss you. :weeping:

double post :/ merry christmas angel. :angel:

Last edited:
...............Merry christmas,pure,loving angel!!!!!!:wub:
I love and miss you so,so deeply.................
I wish i could hold you,and give you all the love and kisses i could give you!:wub:

L.O.V.E you deeply,angel......:wub:

Christmas wishes, every year the same old thing.
How could we have known christmas this year would be without our king.

It,s so weird and and nothing seems to be the same.
There are so many questions and there are so many to blame.

The world seems to be so empty, without your shining light
Now i have to lighten my candle, to let your light shine bright.

What is a christmas without a tree.
A beach without the sea?

What would be a winter without snow?
Or a concert without a show?

A christmas without you my angel dear.
From now on will be painfull every single year.

Merry christmass michael,
I think you will have the best christmas ever up there in heaven.
Give My granny a big hug for me........
I love you
You two are so missed here on earth.

can't believe you've been gone for 6 months! :(
i miss u like crazy! merry xmas we loveee u

Back