Marilyn Manson talks about Michael

yes, i get your point and i also get, that you refuse to get mine :lol: so technically, since you don't really get my point ... it is hard to just let you have your point :) however, I am trying to do that.

one more again ... marilyn the shock rocker was not dissing michael, the NON child molestor.

Alright, you want to hear some irony ?? OK, here goes ...

**whispers**
I don't even like Marilyn Manson's Music

Why did I see that coming? :rofl:

Lemme tell you something my religion teacher said in class (me being a Christian) : "When talking about God, first believe, and then research to confirm your beliefs."
Now, I believe in God, yet I don't agree with his statement. Why? Because I live in a society that has taught me that nothing can me blindly trusted :flowers:
If this fella Manson (like millions of others) doesn't believe in God, then maybe the research he did (cause I'm sure he didn't just wake up one day and felt like saying: "Hey, I don't like God!") didn't convince him that God's worth believing in. He has that right, am I correct?

I can see why some of you are having a problem with this: because Manson is spreading an anti-God message and you feel offended by it. Yet, if Christian music, music that praises God, is accepted, if Church ceremonies are broadcast on TV and even on radio, and all to spread God's message, then why wouldn't Manson have the right to express his beliefs through music? :flowers: Those singing about God believe in Him and want others to know why they love him, they express their personal beliefs. Manson doesn't believe in God and wants to tell people why he doesn't, what he feels is "wrong" about God. So why shouldn't he be allowed to?

And you know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing that people become satanists or emo or whatever they become because of rock music and other styles that are popular. People have the FREEDOM to choose what they believe in and if they choose a certain path, it's not because of a celebrity tells them to or because of a bunch of lyrics. It's because that's what their true nature is like and that is who they are!

I have so far been exposed to all possible genres, some which I have liked, some which I haven't. But what I have chosen is what goes well with my heart. And a heart can't be changed that easily ;)

Peace :flowers:

I don't think he was dissing MJ. I think he was trying to be funny though, in a round about way. I get the feeling that he was very fund of MJ and I think it is funny that he has been mistaken for MJ on many occassions. I wonder what the reaction has been when he tells them who he is.

^^Marilyn Manson does not DENY any of the horrible things he's done or said, that are written about him that are true. We've SEEN him do these things and we've HEARD him say these things with our own ears and eyes.

Do ya get it?!!

Michael on the other hand has been accused of being a child molestor, which he is not (in my opinion, maybe you think he is), and a bad father, a freak, and so many other things.

Marilyn acts the way he does on purpose, and he WANTS to offend people. He WANTS people to call him a freak. He loves it. If he didn't, he wouldn't have built an entire career off of it.

Aas ChiChi says he does the things he does for Shock Value nothing more or nothing less ok Manson may be weird but were all different at the end of the day right? people chose to act the way they want to you cant stop them unless its against the law or they get killed its a two way street Fans get so uptight and upset when the Media make fun of MJ for being different or what not yet when people make fun of Manson for being different ok Manson may act abit more Bizzar on stage than what Michael does but with most entertainers there stage persona is totaly different from there non stage persona i'm pretty sure he doesn't go walking about ripping bibles up all the time lol

thriller_mj: Manson Is Stranger Than What People Try To Make Him Out To Be..

Infact Most People That Are Strange, Wierd, Are Very Smart.. But Anyone That Uses There Inteligence In A Twisted Way Is Stupid.. I Usually Like 'strange', And 'wierd'.. Because They Are Smart Enough To Not Fallow The World In A Single File Line Like Everyone Else.. "oh No Don't Do This Cuz They Say It's Wierd..

I Think You Would Have Found One Of My Old Threads Very Interesting.. I Spoke About Many Musicians And There Ties To Either Satanists, Hidden Messages, And Other Things They Did In There Music And Performances Just Just Pured Evil..

Manson Is One Of Them..

I Don't Care What People Say In Defense Of Him.. Any Man That Would Preach From The Bible (in Mockary) On Stage, Get The Crowd To Say '**** Jesus', Ripp Apart The Bible, And And Times Burn It.. Is Someone Not To Be Glorified In Anyway..

Iq Does Not Say Anything About Being Smart..

What Sets Someone Apart Between An Evil Genius And An Inspiring Genius Is Not The Level Of 'smarts'... Is Being Smart Enough To Know To Use That Inteligence For Good Not Evil..

U Know Believe It Or Not Many People Would Find Hitler A Genius.. An Evil One Yes, But A Genius At That.. But To Me He Was Straight Up Stupid.. Yes He Had A Lot Of Brain Power, But Using In The Way He Did Is Very Stupid..

Did You Know Several Of People In Mental Institutions Have Iq's Most Of Us Cannot Even Touch?? People Are Looked At As Strange When They Are Smart Pass The 'normal' Understanding.

But Again.. Using That Inteligence In An Evil Way, Is Stupid, And That Makes That Individual Very Stupid To Use It To That Extent In That Direction..

Mj Chichi: In My Opinion, Manson Will Assist Many People Go To Hell.. That Is How He Hurts Them...

Thank You!!!!

THRILLER_MJ: Manson is stranger than what people try to make him out to be..

Infact most people that are STRANGE, WIERD, are very smart.. But anyone that uses there inteligence in a twisted way is stupid.. I usually like 'strange', and 'wierd'.. Because they are SMART enough to not fallow the world in a single file line like everyone else.. "Oh no don't do this cuz they say it's wierd..

I think you would have found one of my old threads very interesting.. I spoke about many musicians and there ties to either satanists, hidden messages, and other things they did in there music and performances just just pured evil..

Manson is one of them..

I don't care what people say in defense of him.. Any man that would preach from the bible (IN MOCKARY) on stage, get the crowd to say '**** Jesus', ripp apart the bible, and and times burn it.. Is someone not to be glorified in anyway..

IQ does not say anything about being smart..

What sets someone apart between an evil genius and an inspiring genius is not the level of 'smarts'... Is being SMART enough to know to use that inteligence for GOOD not evil..

U know believe it or not many people would find HITLER a genius.. an evil one yes, but a genius at that.. But to me he was straight up STUPID.. Yes he had a lot of brain power, but using in the way he did is VERY STUPID..

Did you know several of people in mental institutions have IQ's most of us cannot even touch?? People are looked at as STRANGE when they are smart pass the 'NORMAL' understanding.

But again.. Using that inteligence in an evil way, is STUPID, and that makes that individual very stupid to use it to that extent in that direction..

MJ CHICHI: In my opinion, Manson will assist many people go to hell.. That is how he hurts them...

I have to agree

Why did I see that coming? :rofl:

Lemme tell you something my religion teacher said in class (me being a Christian) : "When talking about God, first believe, and then research to confirm your beliefs."
Now, I believe in God, yet I don't agree with his statement. Why? Because I live in a society that has taught me that nothing can me blindly trusted :flowers:
If this fella Manson (like millions of others) doesn't believe in God, then maybe the research he did (cause I'm sure he didn't just wake up one day and felt like saying: "Hey, I don't like God!") didn't convince him that God's worth believing in. He has that right, am I correct?

I can see why some of you are having a problem with this: because Manson is spreading an anti-God message and you feel offended by it. Yet, if Christian music, music that praises God, is accepted, if Church ceremonies are broadcast on TV and even on radio, and all to spread God's message, then why wouldn't Manson have the right to express his beliefs through music? :flowers: Those singing about God believe in Him and want others to know why they love him, they express their personal beliefs. Manson doesn't believe in God and wants to tell people why he doesn't, what he feels is "wrong" about God. So why shouldn't he be allowed to?

And you know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing that people become satanists or emo or whatever they become because of rock music and other styles that are popular. People have the FREEDOM to choose what they believe in and if they choose a certain path, it's not because of a celebrity tells them to or because of a bunch of lyrics. It's because that's what their true nature is like and that is who they are!

I have so far been exposed to all possible genres, some which I have liked, some which I haven't. But what I have chosen is what goes well with my heart. And a heart can't be changed that easily ;)

Peace :flowers:

Well said :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

nobody assists us in going to hell ... if you believe in the holy spirit and the demons that come along with that ... then as to which path you take, you make your own choices. Nobody make those choices for you. If someone is making your choices for you .. then you are weak. But you are still making that choice.

So, let's say that I believed in a 'Hell' *shrug*
I also understand the message that Marilyn Manson has.
Don't actually care for his music but his antics on stage do not offend me.

would you think I was on my way to hell ??

Last edited:
^ Untill the unbelievers see it for themselves

you people do not want to get into this subject with me ... you really don't. If you dont wish to answer my query to you then don't. But do not get holier than thou or align with a christian flag, just becuase you cannot answer a simple question.

but to entertain your comments ...

So in essence, if I do not believe in Hell, then I won't go there ?? MMMM that is a threatening place

Last edited:
heaven and hell is a place for believers only.
believers or not, one will find it out when one is dead. You can only assume it. Michael is a believer, he said to Gloria: Go to Hell! :rofl:
May be hell is already here and now, at least for many people in the world.

Last edited:
no this is cool... it is a whole new outlook on the damnation that is in the christian, catholic, mormon and other organized religious teachings. All you have to do is not believe in it and it will not affect you. Now that is some righteous thinking right there :yes: very progressive :flowers:

believers or not, one will find it out when one is dead. You can only assume it. Michael is a believer, he said to Gloria: Go to Hell! :rofl:
I will be right there stoking the fire for DD, Sneddon and et al.:angel:

Last edited:
Hmm. Interesting issue.

I support MM's right to say/do whatever he wants. He has the right to say it. There are always people who are going to be pushing the envelope, and that's a good thing because it makes people ask questions. Questions (and answers, or lack thereof) make us smarter because they make us think, imo. So I don't really have anything against MM.

That said, the style of disrespect is just not my bag. Just like I don't enjoy Don Rickles' insult-based comedy. Bleh, it's just not fun imo. So I haven't really had the urge to delve into Manson's music, tbh. That's the thing; we all draw the line at different places, and for different reasons. When there is something that an artist does that we disagree with, we can choose to not buy their albums, and switch their music off if we don't like it.

Sort of makes a vicious circle for me, or at least ironic; on the one hand, I don't like it when peeps disrepect MJ, and also I don't feel the desire to disrespect MM, even though MM is disrespectful towards others' beliefs. Although MM's 'situation' cannot be compared to MJ's by any means.

My brain hurts. :D

Last edited:
Sort of makes a vicious circle for me, or at least ironic; on the one hand, I don't like it when peeps disrepect MJ, and also I don't feel the desire to disrespect MM, even though MM is disrespectful towards others' beliefs.

My brain hurts. :D
LOL i share your views here

and i also think if Manson was smart enough and truly rebellious, he'd use all his blatant hate and feeling of injustice against his Catholic upbringing and bottle it in a sensible package that would better strike those who he's trying to attack (and would reach out to those who share his sentiments but are sensible enough not to support his actions). because all that he's been doing is give more ammo to Christians to dismiss him as a disrespectful, immature and unapproachable fool.

imo he's just a musician, a rock star with an image and a massive fanbase. nothing more.

hold me, like the river Jordan and I will then say to thee, you are my friend ...

:lol: heal the world people.

Did you know ..
that an area of Tropical rainforest, the size of 6 football fields, is destroyed everyday ??

& Did you Know ..

Let me stop ... ima be labeled a HATAAAAA

I don't get it what does all this religious debate and what not have to do with him having a MJ collection? :unsure: Who a person is onstage will be different when offstage - don't get it *shakes head*

lol hell is on earth.

"Sometimes I despair of human nature..."

I swear some people wanna make sense out of molehills. That's why I'm not part of no particular religious sect. I'm Christian but I'm not a member of a church but whatever.

I dig Marilyn. If that makes me a Wiccan, so be it. :lol:

The Temptations said it best: you can make your heaven or hell right here on earth.

Back