Marilyn Manson talks about Michael

^^ yup he is..me either until I saw this video a couple months back.

I can't recall the specifics right now, but I know that Michael and him actually bumped into each other in 2006 when they were flying. Manson is very funny, in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way.

I don't really know what to think of this little clip...I mean,is he really an admirer,or is he making fun of him?Ok,so he has some rare MJ items,but does he really like them,is he happy that he bought them?! It's kinda confusing...I don't really get his attitude towards Michael. :ermm:

I remember that, it is an old clip from the trial period, so I think he is making a little be fun on MJ, but I kind of like that.
He is a fan.

I don't really know what to think of this little clip...I mean,is he really an admirer,or is he making fun of him?Ok,so he has some rare MJ items,but does he really like them,is he happy that he bought them?! It's kinda confusing...I don't really get his attitude towards Michael. :ermm:

Yeah, never got this either. I don't even know what to think of it.

Marilyn Manson is one to be talking about "the bad things about Michael" (because as we all know, Marilyn is very normal and accepted by the general public), which I'm not sure what the heck he is implying. Though I have a few ideas.

Ok now this music may not be everyone's cup of tea ... but mike moves to it pretty well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpO6nRAkwNs

haha that was...scary.

Seriously that music makes the clip really um, creepy. :p Cool though, I really like it!!!

Last edited:
that is fitting though, considering the video clip is from Ghosts LOL

"R U SCARRRRRRED YET ??"

:hysterical:

I think in music business there's hardly someone who's not some kind of fan of Michael Jackson... not possible. In some way they all admire him. And some have a pretty strange way to show...

Last edited:
Nice to know he doesn't have the "bad" things in common with Michael Jackson. A little too snotty for me.
icon_careless.gif

Last edited:
I think in music business there's hardly someone who's not some kind of fan of Michael Jackson... not possible. In some way they all admire him. And some have a pretty strange way to show...

I totally agree..

Michael's artistry transends.. everything the media tries to do to him...

another artist... does not ignore true talent...

not all people that like or enjoy Michael Jackson's music share the core ideals that Michael's persona or music represent. Some people simply like the tunes and think the guy is f'ing talented. Not everyone defends his every thought or movement. :flowers:

I don't know...

I don't see it as too positve.. lol!

iU can see he's a fan, but he thinks Mike is (what he calls 'bad')

when I first saw this a while back.. I was like, Manson is not calling MICHAEL strange is he?? lol!

Last edited:
^ Manson aint as strange as people make him out to be i've red somewhere that hes got a near genious IQ and all his crazy stunts he pulled like ripping pages out of the bible e.t.c is just for contraversey thats all he does it for i'm not a huge Manson fan but i do like the guy but he aint all what he makes himself out to be all Satanic e.t.c

Marilyn was very drunk there..
I don't say that this is lie or sth.. but he is drunk as hell, probably absinth. But who knows..
I love this, my idol talking about my other idol.. They both rock ;D

Fan of Marilyn and Mike
(L)

Marilyn was very drunk there..
I don't say that this is lie or sth.. but he is drunk as hell, probably absinth. But who knows..
I love this, my idol talking about my other idol.. They both rock ;D

Fan of Marilyn and Mike
(L)

Hey LoL !!

Is it a known fact among MM fans, that he likes Michael Jackson ??

I didn't know MM is a fan of Michael's too.. :D

But to be honest MM is so not my cup of tea, I think he's scary. I know it's just a public imago he has created for himself, but hey that has worked for me and I'd run and fast if I would bump into him in a dark alley! :lol:

oh come now ... he is just a little skinny thing of a man ... he is no bigger than Mike. well, unless he has those killer heels on :lol:
MM is a kool dude... in my book anyway, don't know what that says for Him but :hysterical:

oh come now ... he is just a little skinny thing of a man ... he is no bigger than Mike. well, unless he has those killer heels on :lol:
MM is a kool dude... in my book anyway, don't know what that says for Him but :hysterical:

Manson is cool hes said hes got stuff in common with mike i think what hes reffering to is that people just go by what the media say about them both and they build up this huge image of both guys in the publics head and totaly misslead them on what both people are auctaly like which is down to earth and fun

not all people that like or enjoy Michael Jackson's music share the core ideals that Michael's persona or music represent. Some people simply like the tunes and think the guy is f'ing talented. Not everyone defends his every thought or movement. :flowers:

OK um, we're talking about MARILYN MANSON here, not Alicia Keys.

I don't know if he's being sarcastic or whatever, but he has no room talking about the "bad things" about Michael Jackson. I assume he's implying that Michael is a pedophile, which doesn't fly with me.

Marilyn Manson is the biggest freak out there, so it's really humorous that he's downing someone else in a back-handed compliment. He's ashamed to "admit" that he's a fan.

Nice to know he doesn't have the "bad" things in common with Michael Jackson. A little too snotty for me.
icon_careless.gif

Exactly...he's in no place to be snooty.

I saw this video a while back. I loved it. I love MM, and MJ. I think MM is a fan of MJ, but was really drunk while he was filming this. No MM is not a freak, he is just a great business man like MJ, except he does it through his "shock Value" image.
I believe that MM respects MJ.

I once saw him praise the hell out of Off The Wall on Bill Maher's show once.

I'm with you on this one. Yes, he is definitely making fun of him at some points. He also makes it sound like Michael is weird in bad ways, hinting at things he's been accused of. I didn't like Marilyn Manson making it sound like he thought MICHAEL was weird. That was weird. :scratch:

Last edited:
I thnk he is a fan, and he is really good friends with Lisa Marie. Manson is a person i think hides behind the mask, he is very intelligant, and very funny. You would think he was scary by looking at him, when you hear him speak, he talks quite posh

Last edited:
Back