Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

:lmao: yea that sh!t never gets old
I wonder what I would look like if I took a pic with MJ though :mello::dropdead:

OMG can you imagine?? You would only see my back in the pic cause I'd either be flat out on the floor or on my knees:yes:

Sorry I'd contribute but have no inspiration for funny macros :(. But I enjoy reading this thread...

29ygqpx.jpg

eek! I hate those!:( I'm sorry.
I wanted to make some earlier today when I got home but just trying to think of stuff was making my head hurt worse.

aww thats not cool
aw -hugs-
im sorry
i know i was thinking
then my mind wandered then i got sleepy lol

aww thats not cool
aw -hugs-
im sorry
i know i was thinking
then my mind wandered then i got sleepy lol

well I was up all night because I was nervous about taking that stinking test! I mean I did really well on it but when I got home my nerves were almost shot and so I decided to take my brother's dog for a walk since we're taking care of him lol and he practically drug me the whole way. Usually he's good but man lol he even drug my other brother when we took him again and my brother is a big guy.
:D Thank goodness I'm back in the macro mood:D

well I was up all night because I was nervous about taking that stinking test! I mean I did really well on it but when I got home my nerves were almost shot and so I decided to take my brother's dog for a walk since we're taking care of him lol and he practically drug me the whole way. Usually he's good but man lol he even drug my other brother when we took him again and my brother is a big guy.
:D Thank goodness I'm back in the macro mood:D
haahha aww
well yay for macro making moods im more like into being an observer today hehe

haahha aww
well yay for macro making moods im more like into being an observer today hehe

lol yeah I've been like that
actually I'm going to bed and hopefully will wake up with plenty of fresh maco ideas! :D
I will actually lay in bed and think of ideas and they will start popping into my head and I tell myself "oooh that's good! remember that!"
yeah I never remember lol
goodnight everyone!

Back