i made a few. I think i'm addicted!

roflbot-rHCS.jpg

roflbot-VFjH.jpg

roflbot-TuqA.jpg

roflbot-die0.jpg

Some macro's I made

sp7ym8.jpg

:lmao:
I just saw that commercial for these chocolates like a few minutes ago at a friends house and as soon as I saw them I was thinking oh crap! lol now I'm not going to be able to watch the rest of this movie without thinking dirty thoughts. lol the movie already made you have dirty thoughts but that made it worse lol. Especially when he says "take my stick!" and when she had said "ow! it hurts! take it out of me!" his reply "I know it's big, isn't it?" :toofunny:

The look on the guy's face is hilarious! So I made three macros for this picture:D

jizzed5.jpg

jizzed8.jpg

bugout.jpg
Hahahahhaha I love these! OMG! :lmao:

I just saw that commercial for these chocolates like a few minutes ago at a friends house and as soon as I saw them I was thinking oh crap! lol now I'm not going to be able to watch the rest of this movie without thinking dirty thoughts. lol the movie already made you have dirty thoughts but that made it worse lol. Especially when he says "take my stick!" and when she had said "ow! it hurts! take it out of me!" his reply "I know it's big, isn't it?" :toofunny:
Hahahahahhaha :hysterical: IKR..I work with elderly and one of them gave us a box of Ferrero's I couldn't stop thinking about this macro! :hysterical:

Idk.. the manhood thread is full of crickets too.. Oh well, at least we can still get a good laugh at that eye-popping jizzed out guy upthread :lol:

:lmao: yea that sh!t never gets old
I wonder what I would look like if I took a pic with MJ though :mello::dropdead:

Back