Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

So i found a pic on the MACRO Worthy Pic thread.

and had to give it a jab.

costume.jpg

and yusss... i can see the future...

love this ! xoxox

lovin it .
so clever .
I got ideas

phonebook.jpg

stinkyundead.jpg

defyinggravity.jpg
all cute :angel:
No one else has volunterred or requested the honour so tomorrow will be my day, again! :D
hey seven ,
hi:huggy::waving:
..when you get a moment , would ..um......:blush:.can i request michael to wear the mjjc gurl t shirt with the letter "T" on it , its for a close friend. :yes:
and um......yep , that is all,thanxs :D.
~so cool everyone . nice work ! ~xox

Heya everyone! I have had the absolute worst day, feeling so ridiculously crappy...
And then I came on here.
You guys NEVER fail to turn my day around. I can't even quote the macros I love coz every single one seriously made me laugh so hysterically I almost passed out. Thankyou all! :clapping:
This thread has seriously lagging lately and I really feel bad I haven't contributed this past week but my brain is being so stubborn :(. I'll fry my brain trying.
Anyway, this is a thread for macros so i'll leave you to it! :dancin:

Popescu - I can't stop laughing at your macros!

Heya everyone! I have had the absolute worst day, feeling so ridiculously crappy...
And then I came on here.
You guys NEVER fail to turn my day around. I can't even quote the macros I love coz every single one seriously made me laugh so hysterically I almost passed out. Thankyou all! :clapping:
This thread has seriously lagging lately and I really feel bad I haven't contributed this past week but my brain is being so stubborn :(. I'll fry my brain trying.
Anyway, this is a thread for macros so i'll leave you to it! :dancin:

Popescu - I can't stop laughing at your macros!

Aww, thanks! I thought I sucked. :*****:

I'm really glad you feel better :better: I do too each time I enter this thread :)

Here's one:

2hgv9r9.jpg

no no that's bad for health you will NEVER take those panties off your head afterwards!!! :woohoo:

my bAby L :wild:~she KNOWS the pants law :punk: :huggy:
*tryin to find a smiley with pants on his head *:toofunny:
:angel:>pants on head and tissue stikin out of ears ? hmmm ?:ermm:

i love this thread...this thread is for lovin'~ :wub:...oh britney ? ...i never knew she did that ?:giggle:

love this ! xoxox

lovin it .

so clever .

all cute :angel:

hey seven ,
hi:huggy::waving:
..when you get a moment , would ..um......:blush:.can i request michael to wear the mjjc gurl t shirt with the letter "T" on it , its for a close friend. :yes:
and um......yep , that is all,thanxs :D.
~so cool everyone . nice work ! ~xox

You got it!

Sorry I have been a bit inactive, work is busy.

On a related note, I saw Tito in concert last night, he was supporting Gladys Knight. Biggest shock was that Katherine was in the audince and Jackie was there too. Took some videos of Tito with my mobile so will upload them to the Facebook page.

Have been talking to graduates for 5 solid hours now so I sound like Barry White. I'll be back tomorrow with some new macros.

Back