Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

I dunno.....lol
lol I'm still his favorite hoe though!

ok Amy(littlesparrow) added this in the favorite pictures thread and I think it's just begging to get macroed .....too bad we can't add sound effects!! lol oh that would be hilarious!

2vb52zo.jpg

hahahaha I just noticed that girl..after starring 10 minutes at Michael :D:D:D poor her

So it's FINALLY finished. I have been working on it for HOURS because I had a ton of problems with the music (go figure).

If you are listed below then some of your work is in the video :)
GIFS: The Bronx, Shamonee, amygrace, BruceWayne, HeartbreakHotelMJJ, Natashaaa, mjgem, Naad, Marilyn Monroe.

MACROS: BruceWayne, Seven, The Bronx, littlesparrow, GinnyJackson, RedPepper, dmj09, elmarie, GiveInToMe_, oldmoon20, Sils, CaptainEOLove85, Em_Mj, darklight, tomthedude, 82Thriller84

MACRO GIFS: littlesparrow, pleiades, Melundso

It is almost 10 minutes long...so enjoy! Remember rate, comment and subscribe :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzyy_HAR-o

So youtube finally decided to start working again on my lappy and THANK YOU for using my macros! :D You're fantastic, the video was excellent.

So it's FINALLY finished. I have been working on it for HOURS because I had a ton of problems with the music (go figure).

GIFS: The Bronx, Shamonee, amygrace, BruceWayne, HeartbreakHotelMJJ, Natashaaa, mjgem, Naad, Marilyn Monroe.

MACROS: BruceWayne, Seven, The Bronx, littlesparrow, GinnyJackson, RedPepper, dmj09, elmarie, GiveInToMe_, oldmoon20, Sils, CaptainEOLove85, Em_Mj, darklight, tomthedude, 82Thriller84

It is almost 10 minutes long...so enjoy! Remember rate, comment and subscribe :D

ah i did not see this! great vid girl!!!!!!
keep making more and more part 2 part 3.....

This thread is just so difficult to pull myself away from. Time just flies right by! :timer:
I only wish I could be here when this thread is more alive. It's just so fun to come back to every day :yes:
Here are some new ones by me -

cookies.jpg

SEXIEST.jpg

hatazcloset.jpg

goodnight all!

This thread is just so difficult to pull myself away from. Time just flies right by! :timer:
I only wish I could be here when this thread is more alive. It's just so fun to come back to every day :yes:
Here are some new ones by me -

cookies.jpg

SEXIEST.jpg

hatazcloset.jpg

goodnight all!

I love them!! :) Does anyone have the original copy of the second pic? :D

thats Great! thanks for sharing and using a few of mine :D

I love them!! :) Does anyone have the original copy of the second pic? :D

here you are :)

at first I thought Michael was going to help her up but apparently she was ready to just get out of there, which isn't surprising , she just fell in front of Michael Jackson! lol I would run home and cry my eyes out lol
I wonder what her journal entry must have been.

"Dear Diary,

I went to see the Jackson 5 and Connie dared me $100 to try and jump on stage with them and well...I tripped and fell right in front of Michael Jackson...yes Michael Jackson. It was the most humiliating night of my life."

:lmao:....omg...you made me laugh so hard I almost peed...:lmao: .....thank you....)

I love the video! I can't believe you used the Powerdump macro :hysterical::hysterical:

You guys are killin me with these macros :lmao:
14kl9g5.jpg

:girl_flirt:

oh damn, i think sils wins you guys ;)

wvrbkm.jpg

He said it..
Gotta listen to the man

HILARIOUS!!! :hysterical:

LOL!!! i love that one ahaha

ok Amy(littlesparrow) added this in the favorite pictures thread and I think it's just begging to get macroed .....too bad we can't add sound effects!! lol oh that would be hilarious!

2vb52zo.jpg

OMG HAHAHA :clap:
It's like Mike was like 'Damn bitch...get off the stage, get off the stage bitch get off the stage' LOL :ph34r: I bet she totally went home and was like 'DAMN!!!' ... if she sees this now after all those years she will probably be humiliated all over again :rofl:

oh dear god, i almost peed myself when I saw this one!!! LOL!! :wild:
^^That shit is AMAZING Amy, WOW LOL!! :agree:

:hysterical:

And LOL @ Crank Dat Neverland - Never heard it before :lol:
Oh man...I am so glad I introduced you to the awesomeness of it then. Some people think it is a 'hate' song but IDC, I just know it cracks my shit up everyyy time I hear it! :dancin:

Screw you guys :ph34r: :p

michaeljacksonremember.gif
GET IT BRUCE!!! :bugeyed

&nbsp
&nbsp

Brilliant! :hysterical:

Back