Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

casey.jpg

well I don't know about her but if I thought of Mike during a test I'd be screwed :bugeyed
thank god I discovered the manhood thread after my final exams

OMG! I love this thread! It never fails to make me laugh....

I have to say that you gals are getting funnier and funnier as time passes by... LOLS!

well I don't know about her but if I thought of Mike during a test I'd be screwed :bugeyed
thank god I discovered the manhood thread after my final exams
I always had to take a time out from all things related to MJ when I had exams coming up.Or I couldn't concentrate..

Good thing I had a clear mind going into my comic book and graphic novel class today....that quiz so would've had random writings about Michael on it, have I not

lol man I would probably write something about a trombone and how girls just love to play it

lol you can include little secret messages with our lingo for Michael's manhood lol

and during the show the trombone was pointed toward the sky
lol that actually works, I know, I was in a marching band and we had trombones pointed to the sky lol
marching band was already dirty enough with the expression "tounging exercise"

LOL Im back from my test :D

And yes, Michael ran laps in my head and made it hard for me to concentrate...so if I fail...he's in big trouble :D

Hi Guys! :waving:

I've never been in this thread before but you guys have me rofl :rofl: You're SO creative!! I've only made a couple of these before but they're nothing in comparison to what you guys have put out there. Here's one I made a while back:

homeskilletMJ2.jpg

lol man I would probably write something about a trombone and how girls just love to play it

lol you can include little secret messages with our lingo for Michael's manhood lol

and during the show the trombone was pointed toward the sky
lol that actually works, I know, I was in a marching band and we had trombones pointed to the sky lol
marching band was already dirty enough with the expression "tounging exercise"

haha exactly...one day it'll happen and I'll probably start cracking up in the middle of the test as everyone looks at me strangely

Last edited:
Back