wvrbkm.jpg

He said it..
Gotta listen to the man

I was lurkin:ph34r:
So I guess the macro war is over?
Michael is still my man!:dancin:

I dunno.....lol
lol I'm still his favorite hoe though!

ok Amy(littlesparrow) added this in the favorite pictures thread and I think it's just begging to get macroed .....too bad we can't add sound effects!! lol oh that would be hilarious!

2vb52zo.jpg

I dunno.....lol
lol I'm still his favorite hoe though!

ok Amy(littlesparrow) added this in the favorite pictures thread and I think it's just begging to get macroed .....too bad we can't add sound effects!! lol oh that would be hilarious!

2vb52zo.jpg
ROFL!
OMG too bad I can't make a macro with gif images..
Michael is like; "should I catch that hoe? Ahh well.."

ROFL!
OMG too bad I can't make a macro with gif images..
Michael is like; "should I catch that hoe? Ahh well.."

when she fell I would have added the sound effect *Splat* if it was possible
I also started laughing when I don't know who it was but one of the brothers who came hoping down afterwards lol
he's like "hey! hey! girl I wanna play!"
lol Mike was just used to it by than I guess
I think it would have been cute if he met her after the show to make sure she was ok

when she fell I would have added the sound effect *Splat* if it was possible
I also started laughing when I don't know who it was but one of the brothers who came hoping down afterwards lol
he's like "hey! hey! girl I wanna play!"
lol Mike was just used to it by than I guess

I cant see wich brother it is but it's hilarious how he hops down the stairs :hysterical:

At first I thought he was going to help her or sumthin..But he was like:dancin:

I cant see wich brother it is but it's hilarious how he hops down the stairs :hysterical:

At first I thought he was going to help her or sumthin..But he was like:dancin:

at first I thought Michael was going to help her up but apparently she was ready to just get out of there, which isn't surprising , she just fell in front of Michael Jackson! lol I would run home and cry my eyes out lol
I wonder what her journal entry must have been.

"Dear Diary,

I went to see the Jackson 5 and Connie dared me $100 to try and jump on stage with them and well...I tripped and fell right in front of Michael Jackson...yes Michael Jackson. It was the most humiliating night of my life."

at first I thought Michael was going to help her up but apparently she was ready to just get out of there, which isn't surprising , she just fell in front of Michael Jackson! lol I would run home and cry my eyes out lol
I wonder what her journal entry must have been.

"Dear Diary,

I went to see the Jackson 5 and Connie dared me $100 to try and jump on stage with them and well...I tripped and fell right in front of Michael Jackson...yes Michael Jackson. It was the most humiliating night of my life."
OMG HAHAHAHA
I bet it was something like that!
I lol'd at Connie dared me $100.. :hysterical:

I'd cry to! You think it's the best night of your life..and suddenly that happens! OMG..:doh: lol
What was she thinkin though?

*I'd do the same but without falling*

OMG HAHAHAHA
I bet it was something like that!
I lol'd at Connie dared me $100.. :hysterical:

I'd cry to! You think it's the best night of your life..and suddenly that happens! OMG..:doh: lol
What was she thinkin though?

*I'd do the same but without falling*

lol thanks
I'd like to say I would but I'd probably fall flat on my butt trying to do that lol.
I'd be too afraid to do that. If I start giggling over a picture of Michael than I know if I ever did see him in person I'd run away and hide and just love him from a distance. Why? lol because if I had met him in person my face would have automatically flushed a deep red and I would start giggling and not be able to look in his eyes because I can barely do it now lol just looking in his eyes in pictures gives me butterflys

lol thanks
I'd like to say I would but I'd probably fall flat on my butt trying to do that lol.
I'd be too afraid to do that. If I start giggling over a picture of Michael than I know if I ever did see him in person I'd run away and hide and just love him from a distance. Why? lol because if I had met him in person my face would have automatically flushed a deep red and I would start giggling and not be able to look in his eyes because I can barely do it now lol just looking in his eyes in pictures gives me butterflys

Ahw..So cute!:)
If i'd see him I think I would cry..
And hug him! And cry some more:yes:

Ahw..So cute!:)
If i'd see him I think I would cry..
And hug him! And cry some more:yes:

usually when people tell me that they'd freak out over meeting a certain celebrity I think well jeez they're just human beings and I never really thought I would freak out over meeting a celebrity but with Michael it's different. lol His aura is so great that he made even some of the biggest celebrity's freak out when they got to meet him.

Well I hate to say it but I'm off to bed. I had a nap yesterday when the power went out so I was able to stay up later but now it's 4:13 am and not that I'm tired but I'm being told to get off now lol so I'll be coming on later today to see all the new wonderful macros all of you will make:D
goodnight/good morning/good afternoon - depending on where you are

Back