Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

roflbot-WfJt.jpg

roflbot-qA9Y.jpg

roflbot-fem6.jpg

roflbot-desx.jpg

roflbot-2Ya4.jpg

roflbot-ObNt.jpg

lol oldmoon...ur amazingg..love them! especially the third one!!

Dang, in all these ITC Naomi pics, she always looks like she is in heat and ready for Michael to just ravish her. . .LOL!

Man, he was grinding on her and she was straddling him. . .grrrr! not fair!

please don't do this to me :dropdead:
BTW did you guys hear ITC acapella? :woohoo:

why do you think I stopped lol I could just hear thumps from all around the world from girls fainting
it's nice to think about though right now something else is in my mind and it's very annoying lol
yes it's amazing!!!

sometimes I can't even watch videos of Michael when he's with women because it makes me soooo jealous and the you are my life when LM is in the shot I look away lol that one makes me angry I mean I don't want to see LM like that, and why couldn't we have Michael in just a towel bending over I mean OMG!!!

why do you think I stopped lol I could just hear thumps from all around the world from girls fainting
it's nice to think about though right now something else is in my mind and it's very annoying lol
yes it's amazing!!!

sometimes I can't even watch videos of Michael when he's with women because it makes me soooo jealous and the you are my life when LM is in the shot I look away lol that one makes me angry I mean I don't want to see LM like that, and why couldn't we have Michael in just a towel bending over I mean OMG!!!

Oh god. . . you just gave me an idea. Does anyone have any screencaps of Michael from the extended YANA video of him as and Angel playing in the water? You know the water level was just riiight above mikey jr. LOL!

I'm sorry!! lol
I can't help it:(
I wish it would have been just Michael in a towel singing and even DANCING oh man can you imagine him dancing with just a towel on.... lol YOU MADE ME DO IT!! lol
Now I have goooood images in my head lol

:bugeyed: Dancing in a tiny towel?? While he's still wet from the shower? :naughty:

Back