Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

^^ thanks girl!!! i am going to go study a little bit for a psychology test :cry: LOL i have been on here so much i havent studied at all and the test is tomorrow :| so I will be back when I am done...or when I need a break ;)

Haha, I didn't make this but I thought it was appropriate!

6qfxjn.jpg

I love you littlesparrow.:heart:

^^ thanks girl!!! i am going to go study a little bit for a psychology test :cry: LOL i have been on here so much i havent studied at all and the test is tomorrow :| so I will be back when I am done...or when I need a break ;)

hehe I know how that is. I remember long nights studying anatomy and medical terminology. The worst I've had to do for school, for homework, would have been having to bring home a butterfly needle and having to practice blood draws on an orange. Let's just say the rest of that year I HATED those stupid butterfly needles.
Good luck on your test:D

:lmao:
Hey do you have that picture of Diana Ross,Quincy and Mike without the words, I'm in the macro making mood finally and I just thought of something funny for that. Please:)

here you go :D
rhl6qe.jpg

Ohh, yea and following (littlesparow) AMY....lol you all can call me Casey :D

^^ Your hilarious Casey!

When the site went down I went and uploaded a ton of my macros onto my myspace...some of them I didn't because well some people on my myspace might not like the manhood ones as much as we do lol

thanks girl :D
yea i dont put mine on myspace because no one on myspace loves michael as much as i do :( so i tend to keep my macros to my youtube and mjjc friends only :D you lucky people :cheeky:

thanks girl :D
yea i dont put mine on myspace because no one on myspace loves michael as much as i do :( so i tend to keep my macros to my youtube and mjjc friends only :D you lucky people :cheeky:

My myspace has almost been taken over by MJ stuff lol. I have one friend on there who loves MJ too so I'm lucky there. The others, well they have stuff on their myspaces that I don't like but they don't see me telling them that lol so if you they don't like MJ, well tough for them . lol

I'm going to go see if I can make any more macros.:D Be back in a few

So it's FINALLY finished. I have been working on it for HOURS because I had a ton of problems with the music (go figure).

If you are listed below then some of your work is in the video :)
GIFS: The Bronx, Shamonee, amygrace, BruceWayne, HeartbreakHotelMJJ, Natashaaa, mjgem, Naad, Marilyn Monroe.

MACROS: BruceWayne, Seven, The Bronx, littlesparrow, GinnyJackson, RedPepper, dmj09, elmarie, GiveInToMe_, oldmoon20, Sils, CaptainEOLove85, Em_Mj, darklight, tomthedude, 82Thriller84

MACRO GIFS: littlesparrow, pleiades, Melundso

It is almost 10 minutes long...so enjoy! Remember rate, comment and subscribe :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzyy_HAR-o
I love it!:hysterical:
Imma comment later! Gotta go to work!

Back