Love never felt so good to be released soon

oh crap this dont sound good. If its going to be anything like this is it, a demo promoted and advertised as a finished song i am not going to be happy.

I think the disrespect to Paul Anka should stop now, Michael obviously respected his talents to work with him, anyone in their right mind right now wouldn't hold onto these types of songs. Paul has every right in the world to these tracks, these were part of his creative process, something very few shared with Michael.

I think the disrespect to Paul Anka should stop now, Michael obviously respected his talents to work with him, anyone in their right mind right now wouldn't hold onto these types of songs. Paul has every right in the world to these tracks, these were part of his creative process, something very few shared with Michael.

Are you kidding?

Nobody here is discussing the music. Paul Anka disrespected Michael Jackson. He called him a thief. A THIEF!

I want this idiot go to hell. This here is still a message board dedicated to Michael.

Are you kidding?

Nobody here is discussing the music. Paul Anka disrespected Michael Jackson. He called him a thief. A THIEF!

I want this idiot go to hell. This here is still a message board dedicated to Michael.

Who cares about Paul Anka...? not me...last time he had a hit record, my parents were still in grade school...now he is trying to ride MJ's lucrative coattails because the executors made an honest mistake by release "this is it" without giving him credit?

He can go to hell...

He told Roger Friedmen back in september 2009(right after he called MJ a thief) that LNFSG would be on the next MJ album, now he is claiming it's fresh news. I am sure his lawyers blackmailed the executors into giving him a spot.

Let's hope ur source is veryyy wrong. The song is nothing special, incomplete and has been out for fans online for years and years!

I hope so to. The demo song shouldn't be included on an MJ album.

Last edited:
I don't disrecpect Paul Anka but the songs he did with MJ is terrible! There's a reason MJ put the songs they collaborated with in a vault! Take 'This is it' for eg, it's terrible! It's even worse when Sony released and promoted this old asx demo as brand new song!

I wish earnestly that Sony doesnt screw up again for this project!
I don't want to complain. I'm just concerned about how well this new album will perform.I want MJ to break more records with this new album! like scoring 12 No:1 singles and sell over 20million records.. That's what I hope for for the new album.

Are you kidding?

No I am most certainly not kidding.

Michael Jackson was not here when they released This Is It, It was the Estate/Sony who made the mistake of releasing someone elses music, tell me if they did it to you would you be angry? would you want you're share of the rights? Exactly

And this is a Michael Jackson forum, but its not a place to bash people just because mistakes were made, and because someone wanted a 50/50 of something that is rightfully theirs!

LNFSG is going to put a dead weight on this album,it's dated and unfinished.michaels 1st posthumous album should come out with a bang and shouldnt be filled with 30 year old songs.please those that have contacts with sony should tell them fans dont want old songs on this album,they should put it on reissues.

Michael Jackson was not here when they released This Is It, It was the Estate/Sony who made the mistake of releasing someone elses music, tell me if they did it to you would you be angry? would you want you're share of the rights? Exactly

And this is a Michael Jackson forum, but its not a place to bash people just because mistakes were made, and because someone wanted a 50/50 of something that is rightfully theirs!

:swoon:

Show me where anyone questioned the fact that he should be given credit? Where was the 50/50 split raised?

No one said he shouldn't have credit for the song. We are unhappy with him blackmailing the estate into giving him another spot on an MJ album. We are mad that he publicly called MJ a thief...why can't you get THAT? Why are you mixing the issues???

Talking about Estate/Sony mistake when no one was questioning that fact to begin with.

You can like Paul Anka if you want to...I don't...And I hope the estate does not put an Anka song on MJ's album.

He also shouldnt have called MJ a thief.He should have acted in a matured way by telling his lawyers to contact the estate instead of running to the tabloids and slandering michael.Fans have the right to be upset.

LNFSG could be released as a single, but not appear on the album.

He has never done that before, but if the Estate made some kind of deal with Wanka, then that was one way doing it. Release the song as a single, but don't put it one the album. - And it would be a nice pre-album song to release.

IJCSLY and TGIM was also "weak" first singles.

LNFSG could be released as a single, but not appear on the album.

He has never done that before, but if the Estate made some kind of deal with Wanka, then that was one way doing it. Release the song as a single, but don't put it one the album. - And it would be a nice pre-album song to release.

IJCSLY and TGIM was also "weak" first singles.

But then again, IJCSLY and TGIM weren't leaked and available on youtube for years before they were released.

I just listened to the track on youtube...no way will this work on a new album. Eeeewwwww...Love MJ's voice but knowing PA worked on the track makes my head spins

:swoon:

Show me where anyone questioned the fact that he should be given credit? Where was the 50/50 split raised?

No one said he shouldn't have credit for the song. We are unhappy with him blackmailing the estate into giving him another spot on an MJ album. We are mad that he publicly called MJ a thief...why can't you get THAT? Why are you mixing the issues???

Talking about Estate/Sony mistake when no one was questioning that fact to begin with.

You can like Paul Anka if you want to...I don't...And I hope the estate does not put an Anka song on MJ's album.

I am putting things in perspective, you know including the full story and not just putting what I think is convenient.

Where does it say Anka called MJ a thief, I have not seen that? Show me the quote?

And where does it say Anka is blackmailing the Estate show me that?

Anka tells TMZ in 1983, he wrote a song with Jackson called "I Never Heard" -- and the demo of the song was recorded in Anka's studio in Carmel, CA. Anka says he took the tape to a studio in Hollywood to put the finishing touches on it for Anka's duets album, "Walk a Fine Line." Anka claims Jackson -- who was just blowing up at the time with "Thriller" -- got a big head and "stole the tapes" from the studio.

the words "stole the tapes" are in quotation marks, which means it's a direct quote from Anka.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/paul-anka-michael-jackson-this-is-it-I-never-heard/#ixzz0Tl4h2NL8

I am putting things in perspective, you know including the full story and not just putting what I think is convenient.

Where does it say Anka called MJ a thief, I have not seen that? Show me the quote?

And where does it say Anka is blackmailing the Estate show me that?

He called MJ a thief, not once but 3 times...(That I can remember)

1) He spoke to TMZ and he was quoted (as Jmie just posted) saying "MJ stole the tapes;
2) He gave a live interview to TMZ...again MJ had his employee steal the tapes
3) he gave an interview to Roger Friedman...again MJ had bodyguard/employee steal the tapes.

You call look up online...and I am sure you will find all three.

The blackmailing part is my conclusion. And it is quite obvious what has been going on behind closed doors...he has told Friedman last fall his 2nd song would be on the MJ album...months before we even know such album was in the works.

You decide.

Anka tells TMZ in 1983, he wrote a song with Jackson called "I Never Heard" -- and the demo of the song was recorded in Anka's studio in Carmel, CA. Anka says he took the tape to a studio in Hollywood to put the finishing touches on it for Anka's duets album, "Walk a Fine Line." Anka claims Jackson -- who was just blowing up at the time with "Thriller" -- got a big head and "stole the tapes" from the studio.

put the finishing touches on a demo recording? interesting. Maybe he is the one who took the demos without MJ's permission...and MJ did not want them out there..therefore asked his bodyguard to retrieve them. It's his voice on the demos...not Anka's.

Last edited:
Yeah I certainly remember when he said Michael became big headed and stole the tapes, fans have the problem with Anka because he went running to TMZ saying all that rather than going to the estate/Sony quietly like a professional.

Even so, I wouldn't want this song on the new album...hopefully it's Anka hyping himself up. :mello:

It sounds good, but why release an obviously not finished DEMO, when there is probably lots finished songs out there in better quality ??

As part of the "arrangement"/"settlement" with the estate after the the This Is It song fiasco, Paul Anka and the estate agreed to a 50/50 split on royalties and the estate had to agree to release "Love Never Felt So Good." This was reported by Friedman back in October.

So basically, Anka has forced the estate to release this song on the new album, even though it's likely not a good fit at all!

Couldn't they just put it in as a 'Bonus Track' away from the proper 'new album' material, so it won't interfere with the sound of the new stuff?

I love the song but I just don't think it will fit

It WILL NOT be released as a single but should make the new album- straight from my source.

Dude, tell me you're kidding... !!!

There's no way a demo recording like that would be even considered for the new album... when some weeks ago you mentioned that the Estate are considering using some older tracks, I thought it would be quality material like "Fly Away" or newer songs. If they have to release UNFINISHED demo recordings, please put "Beautiful Girl" and "Fall Again" on the album, or any other good demo MJ worked on. Not "LNFSG" which is not even recorded on high quality tape, not to mention it's not completed...

sigh my excitment for the album just dropped a little. i so do not want a demo to be on a new album. Its not right.

It WILL NOT be released as a single but should make the new album- straight from my source.

Ummm....

Is it just me, or would putting this song alongside 2000 era tracks make no sense at all? I thought the album was going to be all his most recent stuff.

This is very questionable.

He called MJ a thief, not once but 3 times...

1) He spoke to TMZ and he was quoted (as Jmie just posted) saying "MJ stole the tapes;
2) He gave a live interview to TMZ...again MJ had his employee steal the tapes
3) he gave an interview to Roger Friedman...again MJ had bodyguard/employee steal the tapes.

You call look up online...and I am sure you will find all three.

1)Just because quote marks are put around something doesn't mean it was Paul who was quoted, this is a tabloid we are talking about, why did TMZ not quote his full sentence?
2) Would be interesting to see this, is it online anywhere?
3) In Friedmans article I am reading there is no mention of the words steal or bodyguards/employee "The tapes were gone. The engineer told me Michael took them." is what it says......unless there is another article?

I think quoting articles with shady misquotes and careful wording is wrong, are we believing tabloids now, in the same article Roger Friedman says this "It also recalls an incident in 2001 when he “stole” the finished tapes for his “Invincible” album and refused to return them until Sony procured him a part in “Men in Black 2." Also Anka says legal action was threatened and that John Branca was Michaels lawyer at the time, I have not seen anyone dispute that.

I have not seen the word Thief mention by anyone other than TMZ in their poll. And I cant see how you can be a thief when you own something 50/50 the thing was worked out a long time ago, the tapes went away.

The blackmailing part is my conclusion. And it is quite obvious what has been going on behind closed doors...he has told Friedman last fall his 2nd song would be on the MJ album...months before we even know such album was in the works.

You decide.

put the finishing touches on a demo recording? interesting. Maybe he is the one who took the demos without MJ's permission...and MJ did not want them out there..therefore asked his bodyguard to retrieve them. It's his voice on the demos...not Anka's.

Its possible a deal was struck and regardless of whether an album was in the works or not, potential songs would have been worked out from not long after MJ passed, I can tell you the estate were still catalogueing stuff in December, and their was some stuff missing also.

The only problem I can see with the new album will be John McClain insistance to Mix everything, look at the rash decision over "This Is It", The same will apply to "Love Never felt so good" Its something that John McClain can do, you can read on various articles full quotes saying something like how John McClain liked "This Is It" and some other talk about "Love Never Felt So Good", Expect that guys name on alot of credits for most new releases, INCLUDING the mixing for the Bad Tour Release.

Anka said himself MJ stole the tapes. They did a live interview with Anka and he said it. There is not denying that. It was straight ffrom the horses mouth so to speak. And I did not like that nonsense. Then after he made a "deal" with the estate he said, "Well maybe someone who worked with MJ took the tapes. Or maybe MJ took them for a copy. But it was all a mistake and right is right. I will be getting credit for 'my' sone".

First, it is not only his song so if Mj wanted a copy of it for his records he had every right and was not stealing it. We can all agree the estate and Sony made a mistake in not doing their homework. But Paul also did not have to act as imm ature as he did and basically slander MJ in the process. That was unnecessary and an act of stupidity IMO.

I'm sure if we looked on TMZ we could find the actual interviews. He first says MJ stole them. Them after the deals with the estate were reached he says MJ took them. When he was on the view promoting his song, he says someone took them. I heard it myself.

EDIT: http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=6c3f5d59-4930-484d-8c35-9edb527e2f5a
He says Michael "stole" then he says that Michael took the tapes. (This is after the resolution. In the interview before this when he first came out he expressly says Mj stole the tapes without backtracking) He says they realize it was his song. blah, blah.

Last edited:
Back