London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJC Moderator

Guests
We've decided to allow a thread for fans who may be organizing a meet up. This thread is NOT for others to bash those who are deciding to show their support for Michael by peacefully gathering. Thanx!

I can't make it but I want to wish those who are going all the best, and take some nice pictures for us poor little things who can't make it. :)

Does anyone know yet where the courts are or which hotel he would be at?

Does it mean Michael is coming to London?????

Hope that MANY fans shows up, I live in Denmark, so I won't be able to make it unfortunately!

BUT those who live in london or nearby - SUPPORT the King of Music, show the media that he is nowhere near forgotten. Show them that we still support and Love MJ!

Let them see MichaelMania once more!!

Does anyone know yet where the courts are or which hotel he would be at?

The Royal Courts of Justice
Strand
London
England
WC2A 2LL

COURT 73
Before MR JUSTICE SWEENEY
Thursday, 20th November 2008
At 10 o'clock
Non Jury List
FOR TRIAL
TLQ/08/0235 Al-Khalifa v Jackson Pt Hd

:)

well u guys be safe and remember you're representing us and mj so be positive and again, be safe

I second that, I understand I showed disagreement with this at first but I am coming round to the idea as the majority of the fans are always respectful its just the ones that get caught up in the moment I worry about, so you guys keep the overexcited ones in check :cheeky: and have a good time and also, wear some layers, it will be freezing, I can already feel it frosting up outside just now :yes:

At first I decided against it, but I think I might be going after all.I guess I'll wait and see how's it gonna look and then make my final decision.

Last edited:
I dont live in London but would like to say GO AHEAD,guys!:party:

I will stay here in Brazil praying for MJ and all of you!:wub:

This a wonderful idea!Michael need of the fans!

Thank you!God bless you!:flowers:

MJ fans are the most supportive in the world..and it is warranted. you fans that can go..my prayers are with you and with MJ...

thanks for supporting him. i wish i could go.

the ONLY thing we ask is that IF mj's location is kept a secret and a few findout cuz they followed him, please do NOT put the location of his hotel or house (if he stays w/ a friend) on the board UNLESS it becomes public through the media like the dorch drama did last time.

so NO divulging his location other than the courthouse AND no stories abouthow u followed him from here and there....this is strictly for fans to meet up, not talk about how they tracked him down...ok?!

so this is the only warning for this thread. it will be shut down if u guys turn this into a bash game or a game of stalk the king....ttfn:punk:

BE SAFE!!!!!!

The Royal Courts of Justice

COURT 73
Thursday, 20th November 2008
At 10 o'clock
Non Jury List
FOR TRIAL

:)

Isnt Mike supposed to attend court on Monday?

isnt someone else giving evidence today, the court its in might change for Michaels appearance, I know when I worked with the courts, it wasnt the same court all the time, it could change.

Im going hopefully so if anyone else is please let me know , im from yorkshire so its gonna be a long trip

Im going but please help me, i need the correct time and date, loads of other sites have them muddles up.

Peace

Tomarrow is also case at 10 o'clock :
COURT 73
Friday, 21st November 2008
At 10 o'clock
Non Jury List
FOR TRIAL

Do you think Mike can make it today and coming tomarrow to court ???

LOL :)

I just asked a friend and they said for the trial dates, its unlikely the court will change, would need to be a huge factor for changing it, such as security for Michael, etc, but its unlikely, so its more likely to be Ct 73.

however when you get to the court that day, they will tell you which court the case is being heard in.

the ONLY thing we ask is that IF mj's location is kept a secret and a few findout cuz they followed him, please do NOT put the location of his hotel or house (if he stays w/ a friend) on the board UNLESS it becomes public through the media like the dorch drama did last time.

so NO divulging his location other than the courthouse AND no stories abouthow u followed him from here and there....this is strictly for fans to meet up, not talk about how they tracked him down...ok?!

Thank you for stating this. Thanks. Hopefully, the fans would read that and understand that.

You guys, usually, I would be totally against this, but this is your way of supporting Michael. So, please act like you have sense, be peaceful and be supportive. I don't wanna read any fan drama. Peace.

please folks, go there.

BECAUSE:

Thanki told the court on Monday that Jackson and the sheikh had a "close personal relationship" and even collaborated on a musical project -- Jackson recorded a song written by the prince which was planned as a charity single.

A recording of the song would be played in court during the trial, he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081120/en_afp/entertainmentbritainbahrainmusiccourtpeople_081120164013

the never released charity single is going to be played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

found out in da papers today hopefully this wont clash with uni,

such a good idea, but maybe not so much the court as i would rather Michael had the privacy and respect he derserves for this case

the papers say he flies in this weekend to testify on monday! wow, best of luck 2 mj though dont think i would be able to make it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back