Lisa Marie's husband's old band mocks Michael Jackson in flyer

Why should I feel sorry for Lockwood ??!!!!
He means nothing to me and if he feels OK being married to LMP....it"s his problem.

well I think she's thinking about her next album. Maybe if she's nice about MJ and asks his fans to send him some flowers maybe his millions of fans will buy a few of her albums. Just my opinion. Her sudden 'love' for MJ now that he's dead just seems so fake and self-serving to me.

I agree with you! Lisa Marie received thousands emails from MJJ fans! She is working to redeem her self in our eyes! All that tough exterior is just facade! LMP cares a lot what people think of her!

These threads make me believe in reincarnation even stronger. I have never ever in my life (pun freakin' intended) seen a dead horse being beaten into the 5th life in 20 years.

Yeah, some people get married and then they get divorced. It's like having breasts- every second person has some. Get over it.

I agree with you! Lisa Marie received thousands emails from MJJ fans! She is working to redeem her self in our eyes! All that tough exterior is just facade! LMP cares a lot what people think of her!

That's how I feel too.. I don't know if she received thousands of emails but I'm pretty sure the majority of the emails she received after the interview was from MJ's fans so that's why I believe what you're saying

Last edited:
Back