Lisa Marie's husband's old band mocks Michael Jackson in flyer

When was this flyer? I understand it is old. Was he with Lisa Marie when he made this?

yeah I can read it and its a dang shame. forget them a..holes I never even heard of this groupd until this so that shows how much they mean to anyone.

sad.... I wouldn't be surprised if she knows about it and agrees with it.

I never even heard of this guy or his band. Then again I stopped paying attention to anything that is Lisa Marie related after she had divorced my beloved Michael. But it really is disgusting of what this person had wrote.

How typical of some fans again to drag Lisa Marie into this. Lockwood or the band alone are responsible for their actions. And there is the big possibilty that Lisa doesn't know anything of this. So please stop accusing her for everything.

How typical of some fans again to drag Lisa Marie into this. Lockwood or the band alone are responsible for their actions. And there is the big possibilty that Lisa doesn't know anything of this. So please stop accusing her for everything.

well considering that Lisa Marie wasn't nice about MJ over the years I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about this. I'm pretty sure she discussed MJ with her new husband over the years and I doubt that she talked pleasant about MJ to him.

well considering that Lisa Marie wasn't nice about MJ over the years I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about this. I'm pretty sure she discussed MJ with her new husband over the years and I doubt that she talked pleasant about MJ to him.

You seem to know exactly how Lisa thought...
Even Nic Cage said that she always spoke about Michael in a very respectful and loving way.
She knows she made mistakes. That's enough. What should she do more? Come crawling to every fan and apologize? It's nothing between us and her, it's only something between her and Michael.

That poster is just ridiculous. And the biggest punishment for Lockwood is that he exactly knows that his wife loves the man they ridiculed on the poster.

I really don't see the point of posting this.

It could have been somewhere where barely anyone would see it and now it's read by and upsetting hundreds. Exactly what they wanted.

I've said it before about these type of threads, it's like going on a vegetarian website and showing pictures of slaughtered lambs. What's the outcome apart from heartache & upset?

Great post. I agree.

btw, I'm a vegetarian and an MJ fan so both examples are true to me ;)

You seem to know exactly how Lisa thought...
Even Nic Cage said that she always spoke about Michael in a very respectful and loving way.
She knows she made mistakes. That's enough. What should she do more? Come crawling to every fan and apologize? It's nothing between us and her, it's only something between her and Michael.

That poster is just ridiculous. And the biggest punishment for Lockwood is that he exactly knows that his wife loves the man they ridiculed on the poster.

How is that punishment for Lockwood? well anyway I respect your opinion but I think she was aware of Lockwood's band's poster and I also think she agreed with it. Just because LMP talked to Oprah doesn't change that I believe she talked negatively about MJ to her former husbands, mother, kids and current husband. There is no way all of her hate and anger towards MJ was not discussed with her family.

Not the first time mediocre, talentless people make fun of someone who's actually worth a damn. Who even listens to that shit band?

How is that punishment for Lockwood? well anyway I respect your opinion but I think she was aware of Lockwood's band's poster and I also think she agreed with it. Just because LMP talked to Oprah doesn't change that I believe she talked negatively about MJ to her former husbands, mother, kids and current husband. There is no way all of her hate and anger towards MJ was not discussed with her family.

Well, what do you think how much it hurts him that his wife said Michael had been the highest high of her life together with her father. She never had such feelings for any other person. How would you feel if your boyfriend told everyone such things about his ex and if you knew exactly that he's only with you because he can't be with his ex?

You think she was aware of the poster and you think she talked bad about him. But you don't know it for sure. So there's no point in accusing her. Many people did the same with Michael, they thought something but didn't know and started to accuse him. This is not right!

I don't care who made it, it just upsets me this kind of stuff exists! Michael doesn't deserve this! I'm really sad some losers think of him like that. So damn sad...he gave so much to help children.

Well, what do you think how much it hurts him that his wife said Michael had been the highest high of her life together with her father. She never had such feelings for any other person. How would you feel if your boyfriend told everyone such things about his ex and if you knew exactly that he's only with you because he can't be with his ex?

You think she was aware of the poster and you think she talked bad about him. But you don't know it for sure. So there's no point in accusing her. Many people did the same with Michael, they thought something but didn't know and started to accuse him. This is not right!

In my opinion, I don't think what she said bothered him one bit, because I honestly don't think she was sincere at all. I think she said what she said to attempt to get on MJ's fans good side and that's it. But like I said it's my opinion. But to get back on topic, the poster from Lockwood and his band is terrible and they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In my opinion, I don't think what she said bothered him one bit, because I honestly don't think she was sincere at all. I think she said what she said to attempt to get on MJ's fans good side and that's it. But like I said it's my opinion. But to get back on topic, the poster from Lockwood and his band is terrible and they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

This is getting hilarious. Why on earth would Lisa want to get on MJ fans' good side?...are we going to send her candies if she does? And if you think that's her real motive, then why did she not want this before Michael died? She would only want to be liked by MJ fans now that he is dead? Do you really believe what you've just said?

This is getting hilarious. Why on earth would Lisa want to get on MJ fans' good side?...are we going to send her candies if she does? And if you think that's her real motive, then why did she not want this before Michael died? She would only want to be liked by MJ fans now that he is dead? Do you really believe what you've just said?

I do because she knows how MJ's fans feel about her and what she said about him in the past. Why do you think she addressed the fans and asked them to take sunflowers to his tomb? she wants to act like she cared about MJ by ingratiating his fans. That's my opinion. I don't think all her supposed grieving is real at all.

I do because she knows how MJ's fans feel about her and what she said about him in the past. Why do you think she addressed the fans and asked them to take sunflowers to his tomb? she wants to act like she cared about MJ by ingratiating his fans. That's my opinion. I don't think all her supposed grieving is real at all.

She didn't care in the past about how the fans felt about her. Do you think she cares now about them?
Why she addressed the fans? She said it herself, I looked it up only for you:
"I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!"

I thought it was a wonderful idea of her. And I'm sorry for you that you think she's faking her grief.

That does not make sense at all. I'm sure Lisa couldn't care less about what MJ fans think of her. Just think about it logically...what's in it for her if MJ fans like her??? :rofl: Do you think this is something that has even crossed her mind? And about the sunflowers...she just wanted to share something with the fans...the fact that Michael loved sunflowers...something that we wouldn't have been able to know otherwise. It was a self-less gesture, IMO.

I do believe her grief is real and I'm not even a fan of hers or anything...knowing the effect Michael had on people, I am sure she has always been crazy about him, but she was just in denial because of her pride and dignity. Yes, she bad-mouthed him, but this only shows she really cared about him, or otherwise she wouldn't have felt the need to do so.

I do not approve with her behaviour in the past, but I do believe she is honest now, and that Michael's death had a huge effect on her.

I could even dare to predict that her current marriage will not last for much longer.

That does not make sense at all. I'm sure Lisa couldn't care less about what MJ fans think of her. Just think about it logically...what's in it for her if MJ fans like her??? :rofl: Do you think this is something that has even crossed her mind? And about the sunflowers...she just wanted to share something with the fans...the fact that Michael loved sunflowers...something that we wouldn't have been able to know otherwise. It was a self-less gesture, IMO.

I do believe her grief is real and I'm not even a fan of hers or anything...knowing the effect Michael had on people, I am sure she has always been crazy about him, but she was just in denial because of her pride and dignity. Yes, she bad-mouthed him, but this only shows she really cared about him, or otherwise she wouldn't have felt the need to do so.

I do not approve with her behaviour in the past, but I do believe she is honest now, and that Michael's death had a huge effect on her.

I could even dare to predict that her current marriage will not last for much longer.

well I think she's thinking about her next album. Maybe if she's nice about MJ and asks his fans to send him some flowers maybe his millions of fans will buy a few of her albums. Just my opinion. Her sudden 'love' for MJ now that he's dead just seems so fake and self-serving to me.

ev3otg.jpg
to the thread and this corny band

I wonder, if there will be time any soon when MJ fans will be able to get over Lisa and accept this simple fact that she was his wife? I am not Lisa’s fan but dear Lord, anytime something little and not important comes out the conversation about Lisa lasts for weeks! When I came to this board after his passing I was sort of curios too from the beginning but I got tired of it pretty fast. Why it always so important? Are you folks do not feel tired of it? Do you have your own families or relationships to watch and take care of? MJ is gone forever and he is not coming back. Get your own live and enjoy his music. This is what fans have to do. Lisa’s threads are like gold pants thread which never stops. Leave his privacy and his private life for him and for his ladies.Geeeez.
The guy wrote a song about privacy for a reason.

Last edited:
StacyJ...you are a ....smdh

Move the Fck on! Get a life! You are obsessed with LMP...

StacyJ...you are a ....smdh

Move the Fck on! Get a life! You are obsessed with LMP...

I'm just responding to his alleged comments about that disrespectful poster. I just don't see how he didn't know about it considering it was used to promote his band

I don't believe him. How can you not know who made a promotional poster for your own band? And why all of a sudden is he a 'huge' MJ fan? He wasn't before

I totally agree.

I didn't even read the whole thing and I wont bother too. I've read and heard enough trash about Michael to last me a lifetime.

As for Lockwood, I'm not gonna condemn him just yet. I don't know the full story. Who know's if he is even aware or had anything to do with this or supports this even? I will wait to hear the full story first.

I'm just responding to his alleged comments about that disrespectful poster. I just don't see how he didn't know about it considering it was used to promote his band

Kaymon ,I mean Stacey J give it a rest already!

I don't believe him either!

What's with these attacks towards Stacey? I don't get it. :|

Back