Lisa Marie will be on Oprah Oct 6 to talk about Michael death

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
I just found this out on facebook. Lisa Marie will be on Oprah's show Oct 6th to talk about the Impact of Michael Jackson's death on her. The source is the TV guide website, which was posted on the facebook page, but for some reason, there's a lot of difficulty for me navigating on that site. My computer's not new and there's too much flash going on in there so I can't search myself. But here's the screencap of the person directly posting it from the TV guide site onto facebook.

14749956.png

If anyone else wants to try finding it the listings are here:

http://www.tvguide.com/

Let's hope it goes well....knowing Oprah she's got something up her sleeves

Great more MJ was a addict stories, Gee I can't wait...NOT! Seriously, didn't she blog about MJ enough? Why go to Oprah if true and keep talking about it? IMO She needs to focus on her new husband and kids! Just saying!

well..... that was unexpected! I hope Lisa Marie learned her lesson and will think before she talks.

It was only a matter of time, I know oprah has been dreaming about this for about a year now.

I think she is going to be positive this time. Like she said on her blog post the day after Michael died, all the indifferience she felt for him went to the bowels of hell. She has gone to visit Michael at Forest Lawn several times already (before leaving to the UK) and I hope she did her research and knows that Michael was not a drug addict. This isn't 1994 anymore....and she can sometimes be a little incoherant when she speaks. Like what happened in Australia when she said "I saw things" when talking about the leeches around Michael. The press immediatly twisted her words to "she saw things with kids..ect". :rolleyes:

I think she is going to be positive this time. Like she said on her blog post the day after Michael died, all the indifferience she felt for him went to the bowels of hell.

Meh she didn have indifference when mj was going through the trial

^ I am hopeful it will be positive :)

Okay, it's now listed in canadian channels too so it is true:

Episode Detail: For the First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson - Oprah Winfrey
Lisa Marie Presley discusses the death of Michael Jackson, reflects on her marriage to the King of Pop, and explores parallels between Jackson and her father, Elvis Presley

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1286395200000

it seems like oprah been getthing a few people who was connected with mj these last few episoded asking liza minelli about him, what was the offr jk rowling truned down and now wit lisa

it seems like oprah been getthing a few people who was connected with mj these last few episoded asking liza minelli about him, what was the offr jk rowling truned down and now wit lisa

Shes obessed with mj..

Oh for goodness sake! Would they just leave the man alone?

I'm so sick of Oprah. How many interviews/shows has she done about Michael since 1993? Get over it...

This is going to turn out badly for Lisa. I have a feeling. Her manner of talk isn't always clear...Oprah is going to start with the drug addict stuff...Elvis...piss people off....

I can feel it.

And if Lisa starts with the drug addiction story...oh lord. I hope she can at least admit the truth that she was dating Michael in 96, 97, 98 and that she begged him back. Honesty for once Lisa.

:no: http://www.oprah.com/showinfo/On-Oprah-Show-Exclusive-One-Mom-20-Personalities
but on Oprah.com it states for Oct 6:
AN OPRAH SHOW EXCLUSIVE: ONE MOM, 20 PERSONALITIES

no mention of Lisa Marie for the entire week

Oprah has half hour segments, so that can be it. Unless Lisa is the mom with 20 personalities lol

I don't know. TVguide as well as other listings show Lisa for that day. We'll have to wait and see.

When I learned about this my first thought was like "I`m not sure that I want to hear anything from Lisa."
Now, I know that I don`t wanna hear it.

^^^ Oprah is an opportunis. She knows Michael is a household name and mentions, tributes etc will draw in ratings. I wouldnt even tune into this crap. On another note, you guys dont have to keep posting things Oprah has to say about Michael you kinda add fume to fire when you do that.

You would think LMP would have learned from her first time on the Oprah Winfrey show never to go back again. She made a fool of herself the first time, as did everyone else who was present that day. Time for round two of destroying any dignity they may still have left, I guess...

Let the slaughter begin.

I hope they know that, no matter what they say, we know the truth.

You would think LMP would have learned from her first time on the Oprah Winfrey show never to go back again. She made a fool of herself the first time, as did everyone else who was present that day. Time for round two of destroying any dignity they may still have left, I guess...

Let the slaughter begin.

Very true.. LMP, Oprah and Priscilla bashed and trashed MJ. Made a mockery of him now she has the audacity to go back on the show and bash him some more even though he's dead?? I am just appalled at this whole situation. I was hoping she would never mention MJ again

Let the slaughter begin.

I know I have a bad feeling about this as well. Oprah is probably going to treat her as the sad widow or something.
Funny how when she appariantly has an album coming out (which hopefully isn't true) she does interviews talking about Michael.
Is that all she can talk about to get some publicity? It's been what 15 years?
Why doesn't she focus on her new family and her twin daughters?
It's probably going to be a round of "I knew this was going to happen back then" and other blah like that.
Just why? Somewhere I'm still hoping this isn't true...

I would like to hear what Lisa has to say...shame she is going to Oprah to talk abotu it though, i wish it had been another host.

Very true.. LMP, Oprah and Priscilla bashed and trashed MJ. Made a mockery of him now she has the audacity to go back on the show and bash him some more even though he's dead?? I am just appalled at this whole situation. I was hoping she would never mention MJ again

They made a mockery of themselves, you mean. Talking trash about someone who has never said anything bad about them at all. Just classic Presley women, I guess. Yeah, I was hoping she would abstain from mentioning him in future, especially to that vulture Oprah Winfrey.

Oh, how great the Presley and her cousin, I dont want to see or hear anything about either of the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back