The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Was the 3rd verse from BoJ ever leaked with fan remix adding it in?

They are all brilliant.

Greedily I now want to hear things like Rocker as well. What a treat.
The good things about that track is:

1. It has way more MJ 'vocals' and

2. It hasn't been leaked (So far). So if it's from this same seminar, or gonna be played at one, then there might actually be a chance for it to come to air. Even though I question how these same guys keep leaking songs at different places. Tbh they deserve jail time. But anyway.

The good things about that track is:

1. It has way more MJ 'vocals' and

2. It hasn't been leaked (So far). So if it's from this same seminar, or gonna be played at one, then there might actually be a chance for it to come to air. Even though I question how these same guys keep leaking songs at different places. Tbh they deserve jail time. But anyway.
Yup, the most vocally complete songs from post-invincible are "Rocker", "Dark Lady" and "Remember What I Told You". They could be released as rough demos, just like stuff on Bad 25.

Yup, the most vocally complete songs from post-invincible are "Rocker", "Dark Lady" and "Remember What I Told You". They could be released as rough demos, just like stuff on Bad 25.
No no rocker is mumbling song .and remember what I told you not finished and it's only 90 second and little vocals .even dark lady

Yeah notice how the last snippets he posted were when major leaks happened lol.

I'm still very curious to know what song this is though, maybe it's a song that was never heard of?
gotta figure out which era are the vocals from

There's also instruments playing, but you can't hear well bc Korgy decided to put a tag for a 2 seconds video, what a monkey.

I'm thinking Thriller
To my knowledge (someone correct this if I'm wrong) but everything Korg has shared or tried to sell come from the 90's (apart from the Invincible stuff), so it's more likely that it comes from that era. The pitch of the vocals reminds me a bit of Seven Digits.

To my knowledge (someone correct this if I'm wrong) but everything Korg has shared or tried to sell come from the 90's (apart from the Invincible stuff), so it's more likely that it comes from that era. The pitch of the vocals reminds me a bit of Seven Digits.
Sounds like Dangerous era to me

I have this snippet of a supposedly unreleased song of Drake and MJ, I seriously don't know what this is. Anyone know? https://voca.ro/1lMP3iTi9ALr
AI crap

Ask korgnex or Damien shileds
He won't answer, and if he does he'll be cryptic about it and end up not actually answering anything. Maybe Damien could help but I'm not too sure since most of the songs he heard only come from the 2000's.

Back