Legends Festival: Four Day Birthday Bash in Gary for Michael

^^ You're so right, Petra. And it is bittersweet because they're good kids who seem to be very sweet and it seems they don't know about malice, and maybe that's a problem. They might think their grandparents want the best for them and maybe that's good up to a point. Can you imagine if after losing their father they find out their grandparent only want to use them? That'll be very sad. Let's just hope if some day they realize what their grandparents did, they are emotionally strong, so it doesn't leave any scars. And we must pray that Katherine doesn't pass the guardianship to Joe. I think tha'll be the worst.

No ^^that can never happen and Joe is as old as Katherine anyway. She might leave LaTonta or the aunts in charge, which is also not good. I hope she lives to 100, so the kids will be adults and can take care of themselves.

If Katherine passes away, then Diana Ross can take care of MJ3!!!

If Katherine passes away, then Diana Ross can take care of MJ3!!!
Yes, I, also, believe Diana Ross would be an excellent parent
for Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson. :yes:

Last edited:
Would Diana Ross even want to look after Paris, Prince and Blanket? How close was she towards him in his latter years?

^^ Yes common sense - Of course it's already arranged who will care for them in the event Katherine is unable.
After Katherine was awarded legal guardianship of Paris, Prince and Blanket Dianna Ross has NO further claim
and there is no evidence she even wanted that resposibility.

^^ Yes common sense - Of course it's already arranged who will care for them in the event Katherine is unable.

But after Katherine was awarded legal guardianship of Paris, Prince and Blanket Dianna Ross has NO further claim

So...who will the kids end up with if Katherine passes away? The rest of the Jackson family?

After Katherine was awarded legal guardianship of Paris, Prince and Blanket Dianna Ross has NO further claim
forget the claim, Prince and PAris are old now, old enough to not want to be pushed around onto someone else.
As for Diana I dont see her taking over for the afore mentioned reasons. She ain't one of those willing eager and ready to take over in order to live comfortably, as money isn't an issue with her. unlike the jackson's who'll most likely fight and trip all over themselves in order to get those multimillion dollar children. I can already see that happening with Latoya Rebbie, Randy -_-

^^
Someone they love very much, I don't think it's our business though.

Regardless of the crap surrounding this event (Joe's perfume), here's a BRAND NEW video of the children of their time in Gary, Indiana for Michael's birthday (the children were so adorable in this especially Paris. she was so cute hugging that little boy! :giggle:

normal_27910651.jpg

normal_55475196.jpg

normal_z12zz.jpg

normal_z10e.jpg

normal_z13u.jpg

normal_53493642.jpg

normal_47631160.jpg

normal_z11m.jpg

normal_76239022.jpg

normal_12575638.jpg

normal_44182167.jpg

normal_42028535.jpg