LaToya - Mike's Sons Not Coping

ONTD is probably one of the better blogs out there - here's another gif , courtesy of LadyPolitik @ ONTD:

34f1caw.jpg

LMAO I love that!

and don't be naive - you can be sure the kids are being exposed to A LOT, since the day Michael died I knew their lives were going to change forever and not in a good way! stop being in denial

poor Prince has so much weight to carry on his young shoulders. I hope as soon as he gets old enough he takes his siblings and gets away from them, I don't care what Jackson family lovers have to say this is what I feel

:cry: It breaks my heart:cry: I can picture Paris watching and listening to just any and everything Daddy:( Prince, he's a teenage boy and probably don't show feelings as much as Paris does, but it must be so so tough dealing with all this inside...:( and he probably feel that "I'm the oldest" kind of pressure to stay strong. Blanket, he's too young to grasp what all this means, but that never helps ease the pain:(

lawd hammercy...ok well it's obviously something that piqued ur interests b/c y'all lot came in here to read it.

im sick of people saying the kids are doing fine, showing pics of them smiling, and everything is cheery. she's make this more real by saying they're not doing well. have some compassion, be careful w/ what ur putting out there. those two boys aren't having an easy time w/ this.

would u rather she lie and say theyr'e fine like jermaine and joe have been saying? or would u rather her tell the truth? they asked, she didn't just volunteer the info.
I agree on the bolded parts. Whenever I heard Jermaine or Joe saying "Oh the kids are doing well", I was like, "What?:smilerolleyes: Who you try to fool here?"

Well, I don't like most of her actions after Michael's death, but about this one, I can't say the same. It doesn't mean I'm glad she did, either.

Boys mourn different. No news.
BTW Paris has seen her daddy LIVE every day. Michael was privately singing and dancing for them, of course not on stage but off stage and that is a great experience too

Girls and boys deal with things differently. Girls are able to express emotions and feelings better which is better for you, whereas boys just bottle it up. Prince is at a very difficult age, he's 13 in Feb, which cannot be easy for him.

would u rather she lie and say theyr'e fine like jermaine and joe have been saying?
id rather she say nothing especially to papers that have headlines sying how mj took medication to stop his desire for boys. but i guess she gets paid more if she talks about the kids

yea well um....the kids are on facebook cuz their older siblings are on facebook. butkinda hard to do w/ no internet right now.

ONTD is probably one of the better blogs out there - here's another gif , courtesy of LadyPolitik @ ONTD:

34f1caw.jpg

:rofl: :lol:

Michael: I've got an idiot for a sister, folks!

:lol:

I think she means well though lol. she's just not that calculating. plus, I liked the part in the interview where she said Mike told Paris that Auntie LaToya pretended to be allergic to cats when she was really terrified of them. LOL! I think Mike's been telling his kids ALL about his family :lol:

uh "michael's sons not coping" please change that subject, it sound like they don't care and the article is way different. :)

That is not at all what it means. I just left a prayer service where my son's classmate was killed in a car accident. The girls were crying uncontrollably and almost all of the boys did not show any emotion. These kids are the same ages of MJ's kids.

oh, god!!! i can feel their pain
may god be with them
that's really hard...:boohoo:

i just hope latoya to shut up, why cant she be quiet like Janet?? i wonder if Michael would be confortable with all his siblings, mother and father(lord have mercy on him, no! please dont!) talking about anything... Michael was so PRIVATE he wouldnt give interviews, and now that he's not here all this family...., i just dont want to hate them, but they make me DO IT::: POOR MICHAEL, imagine what it must have been like for him...

What About the other brother Jermaine saying that the kids want to be MOVIE STARS.... I mean what????

I have seen pics and Paris DOES LOOK HAPPY, Prince Michael I looks serious but i have seen him smiling too, the little one looks happy too, i dont understand a thing...

If i was Paris i'll be crying all day, glad she's doing so well though, i think those kids are beeing given all sorts of entertainment just to blackout them, like to make them forget his father

And one more thing, i have nothing against Katherine Jackson but Michael himself once said (this was in a private conversation, that he was dessapointed by her, cause she taleked about him in an interview, he said she shouldnt be talking about anything of him to the press, cause it was HIS business, Michael wouldnt have liked this new Katherine, not at all

I dont understand why that family wants so much press, they are like Lindsay Lohan and all those people...

Michael had all the press in the ENTIRE WORLD AND HE HATED IT, HE HATED IT!
why is that family so different from him, im saving Janet though, hope the children go with her.

(this is the same post i have posted on the Jackson Family part of the forum, i copy and paste)

I think she means well though lol. she's just not that calculating. plus, I liked the part in the interview where she said Mike told Paris that Auntie LaToya pretended to be allergic to cats when she was really terrified of them. LOL! I think Mike's been telling his kids ALL about his family :lol:

I think those kids know a whole lot more than anyone even knows.

i watched access hollywood lastnight and what Latoya said on there is somewhat different than what the Mirror said. they said the boys were not coping well. But they are coping normally. Boys dont often like to share their feelings the way girls do lol. Paris has a sweet heart just like her father. Also the boys will start to cope in their own way.

Poor kids. I really feel for them. Especially Blanket.

I wish LaToya would stop revealing things like this to the world though.
Those kids need to grieve in peace. They don't need everyone knowing their business.

i watched access hollywood lastnight and what Latoya said on there is somewhat different than what the Mirror said. they said the boys were not coping well. But they are coping normally. Boys dont often like to share their feelings the way girls do lol. Paris has a sweet heart just like her father. Also the boys will start to cope in their own way.

Dang, I missed that! How many times a month does she do interviews for Access Hollywood? She did one just last week.. and she talked about the kids. (that interview generated the discussions from this thread)

Now I'm confused LOL.

ah and dwts are kinda joined so she's a host/corresp. on dwts so it goes hand in hand

plus remember that's the LAST place mj did an interview w/

there are so many fake pages of them ALL on facebook, twitter, myspace and whatever else, cousins included. so it might not even be jaafar's page. but im sure the kids have seen them its damn near impossible for them not too.

Back