Lady GaGa talks about opening for Michael Jackson on Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
hat makes me sad is that it is so unfair that Michael never got to do his concerts. He was so close. All his plans and things he wanted to do. No matter what I hear with he wanted to do this or that just breaks my heart.
thank you. and you got ppl here arguing or moaning about gaga. do u even realise what you are arguing over. the dam concerts never happenend. mj is gone because of those dam concerts and all some of you can do is argu over whether mj liked gaga or whether she was good enough to be a support act. do u even realise how stupid u all sound.

Lady Gaga is the best women singer in the world, becouse she is something new and gave us not only sexy videos she is amaizing :)

This was my dream see Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga singing together :(

Also.. can MJ like someone without fans hurling abuse at the artist and calling her a 'bitch' when she is saying nice words about Michael on national TV? ........ I mean, there is no need for that name calling and ugliness based on the topic of this thread... I'm not surprised though, this happens in any thread which mentions any other artist in the same sentence as MJ regardless of the subject or context of the story.

Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna be honest here. Though I find some of her songs catchy and all, I'm not a fan nor do I like her. She happens to really annoy me now. But I wouldn't go that far and call her a bitch. We should still be respectful.

Although i'm not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, it would have been incredible to see this. She is a very popular artist at the moment, so to have her as a support act shows how big Michael is, and how good these concerts were going to be.

I don't believe michael would have like gaga if he knew what she is like now. Alot of things she does are vulgar and rude and slutty, just like Madonna, and we all know he didn't like her.

Also, i can't understand how any MJ fan could possibly like her. They are completly contrasting in character, Michael was sweet, humble and real. Gaga is arrogant, pretentious and full of it.

I'm pretty sure they were just rumors. Having her opening for MJ would not only be an insult to Michael and his fans, but also a crime against music.

I'm not sure what's with the hate against Lady Gaga. She has a good voice and her beats are great. Plus it's just an opening show, nothing more.

IMO that would have actually been a good thing.

I don't believe michael would have like gaga if he knew what she is like now. Alot of things she does are vulgar and rude and slutty, just like Madonna, and we all know he didn't like her.

Also, i can't understand how any MJ fan could possibly like her. They are completly contrasting in character, Michael was sweet, humble and real. Gaga is arrogant, pretentious and full of it.

That's a bit judgemental, isn't it?

The woman damn near cries when she recieves awards.

She is only saying what travis payne(i think) said, i doubt anything was set but that's not even important anymore. I wish michael could have been able to do at least ONE show.

She is only saying what travis payne(i think) said, i doubt anything was set but that's not even important anymore. I wish michael could have been able to do at least ONE show.

I wish he did just ONE show too. Just ONE. It breaks my heart that our Michael put so much time and energy into the concerts...and it came to nothing. :cry:

I don't believe anything Mike says, or any of the Jacksons, until I see it happen.

That's like the #1 rule of being a Jackson fan. :lol:

Agree. I've never seen an artist more pretentious than she is. I like some of her songs but never like her. I watched some of her interviews and don't get how one could be a fan of MJ as a person, and be a fan of her at the same time. Weird.

That's a bit judgemental, isn't it?

The woman damn near cries when she recieves awards.

lol, exactly. Thats my point. She is over the top.

I'm sorry, but the woman is vulgar. How anyone can be an avid fan of Michael and then like her is totally bemusing to me.
I mean, Michael was all about innocence and made his music and performances for everyone, especially children. Gaga is all swearing, nudity, sexuality. They can try to disguise it as art, but really its just filth no matter what is said about it.
I could go on about her, but I shant.

Last edited:
I respect what Lady Gaga had to say about Michael. Nice to know she's a fan too.
If she had opened the show for MJ, it would have been amazing. Not too sure about a duet? but yeh, its just devastating that the shows didn't happen.

:(

thank you. and you got ppl here arguing or moaning about gaga. do u even realise what you are arguing over. the dam concerts never happenend. mj is gone because of those dam concerts and all some of you can do is argu over whether mj liked gaga or whether she was good enough to be a support act. do u even realise how stupid u all sound.

THIS. Elusive you said it so well.

This thread is so full of hate it's absolutely abhorrent.
This is not about personal opinions of Lady GaGa. It's about what could have been. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN and isn't going to be anymore. The concerts didn't happen. So there, no Lady GaGa opening. Happy now?
All the bickering is petty. Beyond petty. I would rather Michael be HERE and have a support act I didn't adore than be on a forum moaning about the possibility of someone maybe opening for him like it would have been the end of music as we know it. Because it wouldn't have been. We know what the end of music feels like. Let's reflect on that maybe and the peaceful messages he left us, the graciousness of his words instead of flinging insults Michael would be ashamed of hearing on his own fansite.

At least GaGa had something nice to say...

I for one am not sad that she didn't get to open for him. I have no interest in seeing her live.

He died.. hence no concerts.

I'd rather have him on stage with Gaga than lying dead in a tomb.

Hell, I'd even be happy with Jedward.

I hope, no I know you didn't think that comment through.

This thread's getting rather uncomfortable and not heading anywhere good. It's run its course, so I'm going to close it. There are other threads you can discuss Lady GaGa out of this context. Please be understanding with folks though, I know nobody in this thread meant what some of you are insinuating they meant. Tensions are high, I hope we can nip this in the bud here. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back