Lady Gaga fans?

She's very creative, she wants to be remembered, she's much more creative than madonna (have to name madonna cause everybody compares them, and i dont like madonna's music), she is much better now than when she started, i hate that song Just Dance (i think must have used that song to enter the industry, cause is just so basic) i never notice her until i saw her video Poker Face, (the part of the sunglasses where you read Pop Culture, was that her idea???, i think it was so cool, i really like Bad Romance

When it comes to women from nowadays, you just cant ignore her

AND AND AND It is said that Michael liked her, if that is true, what else can be said...

I agree with your entire post!

I was so amazed by those Pop Culture Sunglasses :D And when I saw Bad Romance, I thought "if she keeps up the hard work (which she will) she could become a legend" :wild:

In my opinion she has a chance of being a legend more than some of the teenybopper pop chicks. Because she's not like them and she is unique, something that some poppy chicks lack.

I agree with your entire post!

I was so amazed by those Pop Culture Sunglasses :D And when I saw Bad Romance, I thought "if she keeps up the hard work (which she will) she could become a legend" :wild:
yeah, those sunglasses are cool! that moment reminds me of the whole Michael Jackson mistery and mistic... she will keep on working hard for sure.

In my opinion she has a chance of being a legend more than some of the teenybopper pop chicks. Because she's not like them and she is unique, something that some poppy chicks lack.
Yeah i think the same, some may say "oh, she's just is just an invention" i think is nothing like that, she's WANTS TO BE ORIGINAL, she does not go with the flow, thats what make her original, much better than many, and i mean it. Like i mean Madonna does everything to be atop, but she's commercial which is not bad, gaga is commercial too( ithink everyone on the face of earth wants to be commercial, is just that some fail, and then go and say, "oh i dont want to be commercial") but smadonna is just not original, Lady Gaga must know the secret Michael knew, which others dont... i cannot possibly compare them cause Michael is more than unique, MICHAEL WAS INGENIUS IN MUSIC AS WELL, Gaga is like that but more in her image, i think she knows it, she may have studied Michael...that is CLEVER
Like Michael would say "study the greats"
I really really like Gaga

I agree with you, CandyKamaine.

I was amazed when I figured out that Lady GaGa has co-written all of her songs. :)

I love Lady Gaga!!!!!!!! Her music is dance, she changed her voice from song to song, she's original, amazing stage performances. There really wasn't anyone "interesting" for a long time until she came around. :clap:

She's cool..i'm not a big fan, but I like her uniqueness..however, I think that she tries too hard to be different..and the weird fashion isn't really who she is..she does it for attention..but she is talented..I love artists that can not only sing and dance, but play instruments as well..that what makes her stand out!
(click to enlarge)
queenmother-gaga.jpg

I'm not her fan. I don't like her, too. But a few songs are really good.

I think she's got a chance of success ;]

if she can showcase more musical versatility and also not be gimmicky and keep a good balance of songs then she will be alright. she has talent, is charismatic, and has personality the next step is to make it all connect. she is alright.

if she can showcase more musical versatility and also not be gimmicky and keep a good balance of songs then she will be alright. she has talent, is charismatic, and has personality the next step is to make it all connect. she is alright.
Ditto.

I also noticed she is very determined and intelligent. She def. refuses to become yet another cute little puppet.

Can you guys imagine how it would have been if Michael had actually done something with Gaga like he had planned?

Can you guys imagine how it would have been if Michael had actually done something with Gaga like he had planned?
So he really wanted to work with Gaga?! That would've been very interesting..Gaga is very creative like MJ was..

I think she's superb.She's probably the only "popstar" around that has talent & a vision.She's streets ahead of anyone else & she's envolved in all aspects.She writes,plays piano,dances,sings & comes up with all the concepts for her videos & live show.
She ran over budget with her Monster Ball tour also & isint gonna make money herself from the shows.But it will serve her well in the long run.

Seeing her next month, Can't wait!!!

How lucky you are! She hired her icon, Boy George, to peform with her on her tour, so you'll most likely be seeing him too. Must be nice. I'm too poor to fly to London. :(

I am desperate for Lady Gaga Tickets. If you have any for sale or no anybody...please please please please please let me know :O) x

I'm a bit of a casual fan at this stage, keep meaning to hear more of her stuff :)

Back