LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death (Merged)

Re: LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death

Why the hell haven't polivce interviewed ALL the employees already anyway?! This should have been done weeks ago when it was fresh in their minds and they hadn't had weeks to get their storyies straight! :doh:

That's what I thought, this is all getting messed up and going wrong, something is weird about all this :(
But unless they really are going to tell the truth, I'll guess we just have to wait and see and then give our conclusions.

Re: LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death

Good, let the truth come out.

he's already dead, all this will not help change that fact, i don't know how important is all what the police and the investigators trying to figure out, it's all clear from what he died from, period.

Re: Two MJ Employees Are Stepping Forward

Thank you for this information Trish. What I'm curious about is why the two people involved would come forward 2 months later? does it involve them probably having to find lawyers, before they could actually say anything to investigators?

It'll be really interesting to hear what they have to say.

the whole article states
they were interviewed for a few minutes the day of his death but they have been trying to get a meeting with the LAPD for some time now to give additional info and have been given the brush off - LAPD keeps canceling .. I think they made this public so that LAPD will have to listen or be under scruteny for not following through _ apparently they have imortant info about the time line of the events

Last edited:

LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death

I'm astonished that they done so or they haven't been compelled to do so already.

I'm astonished that they done so or they haven't been compelled to do so already.
according to the article they have been compelled to for some time
and have been getting the brush off from the LAPD - who only
breifly interviewed them the day of his death

They all want to talk about what was going on now, when it is too late to save him. Just like Geller and the rest. Geller even said on SKY that some of his inner circle should have contacted the authorities about these doctors before Michael died, and in the next breath he says he knew this would happen.

If only we had known, we could have made contact, en masse begging him to get help. Once it was public he would have done something I am sure, if for no other reason fear that child services would step in, and the doctors supplying him might have stopped.

All of this is too late for Michael, lets hope some sort of Michael's Law comes in to stop this happening again. These doctors are crooks.

Didn't Alberto Alvarez make the 911 call? And didn't he go missing for a while after Michael's death?

Maybe he feared for his own life because he knows 'too much'???

Or maybe he is grabbing the opportunity to get himself some press before doing a real interview of book, for a 'nice' payout?

In Jackson-land you can't rule out anything.

They all want to talk about what was going on now, when it is too late to save him. Just like Geller and the rest. Geller even said on SKY that some of his inner circle should have contacted the authorities about these doctors before Michael died, and in the next breath he says he knew this would happen.
Okay then why didnt geller call for the help? since he claims ''he cared bout mike'' why didnt he?,if he knew somethin was going down :banghead:

Anyway I wonder what took these people so long to come forward to persist on this?
the full article says they have arranged many interview with the police but the police werent intrested kept cancelling etc. it isnt a case of them just coming forward now. its typical slack policing. i presume they are making waves about not being talked to now because of the search warrant and murrays claims. they want to tell the police what really happened

Well too little too late.
Any defense attorney that is worth his money will shoot down anything they say now.
They will use the fact that it has been two months. Who knows how tainted this information might be? Why didn't the police interview them immediately?

Okay then why didnt geller call for the help? since he claims ''he cared bout mike'' why didnt he?,if he knew somethin was going down :banghead:

geller is a fake. apart from his natural talent, he has a lousy personality and he is so fake in everything he says about mike.

15 minutes of fame...

hen why didnt geller call for the help? since he claims ''he cared bout mike'' why didnt he?,i
because hes a media whore who hasnt seen mj since around 2002/3 but will take any chance he gets to get on t.v to talk about his "friend" parasitic scum

hopefully after seeing the B.S from the search warrant interms of murrays claims the staff are making waves .no coincedence imo their lawyer comes out after murrays claims become public

you think the man who called 911 wanting to speak to the police is 15 minutes of fame ?

no wonder i'm missing the kop discussion board so much .

geller is a fake. apart from his natural talent, he has a lousy personality and he is so fake in everything he says about mike.

LOL! i agree

I hope that they can provide truthful information.

Wow. Why doesn't the LAPD want to interview these guys? I read the article, and I thought that I recognized the security guy's name. Isn't he the guy who called 911?

I assume they decided to speak out to the press because the LAPD seems to be buying Murray's version of events, and they probably know that it's not accurate.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...s-in-the-hours-before-his-death-have-yet.html

http://tiny.cc/uWEMd

Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death
August 25, 2009 | 7:12 pm

Two Michael Jackson employees -- including one who was with the pop star when he was stricken -- have important information about the case and should be extensively interviewed by Los Angeles Police Department detectives, their attorney said Tuesday.

Carl Douglas, perhaps best known for being a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, said that LAPD detectives have done only "informal" interviews with his clients and that they were eager to provide more information.

Michael Amir, Jackson's chief of staff, and Alberto Alvarez, a security staffer, were briefly interviewed June 25, one at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills home and the other at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

There are lots of holes to this case, and I just hope everyone that knows something come out and say it.

Tnx. Trish

because the LAPD seems to be buying Murray's version of events,

no they dont read the search warrants

true, the longer the time between the incident and interview the less reliable the information, just because of memory! Fact. Everyone should know this, especially the police. How silly.

Why the hell haven't polivce interviewed ALL the employees already anyway?! This should have been done weeks ago when it was fresh in their minds

Last edited:

This investigation is taken too long. Are they even taking it seriously?!?

Very interesting that they want to come forward now. Didn't Alberto Alvarez make the 911 call? And didn't he go missing for a while after Michael's death?

This security guy sounded very fishy to me on the 911 call. Unless Murray made him think Michael was still alive....but wait! he did not even want to say it was Michael so that the 911 Operator would rush a special preferential treatment (Unless Murray instructed him not to). Screw privacy in time on tragedy. Why didn't Murray made the phone call? He may be incompetent as a doctor, but he knew well how to use a cell phone to make successful phone calls.

In my book, the security guy was partially in on it or a complete fool. "Anything For Money"
:agree:

But I'm still open to hear what he has to say.

The article says the LAPD did speak to both of them on June 25th. Apparently two (not many) subsequent meetings were arranged, the first was canceled and rescheduled, and the second LAPD didn't turn up for. That's not particularly unusual - it can be hard for detectives to keep to a schedule if something comes up.

Honestly, I suspect this attorneys motivation in speaking now isn't so much "the LAPD are ignoring my clients!" as "Murray's account isn't accurate, particularly the bit which says he called my client and my client didn't do anything".

they tried to meet. the lapd didn't show.

and alvarez, they did a story on him. his wife commented. he's been distraught since mj's death. he's been around since the arraingmnet working on and off for M.

he did not even want to say it was Michael so that the 911 Operator would rush a special preferential treatment
no one gets special treatement. dam what is this nazi germany. i hope u aint a despatcher thinking someones life is more important than another cause they are famous.

Why the hell haven't polivce interviewed ALL the employees already anyway?!
very good question, this is really very unusual. Lol, when i watch a thriller this is the first what the police is doing, or the detective. Hello, Miss Marple, Hector Poirot, Columbo, Monk, they would have done it, sorry, a little joke, but I don't feel like joking not at all :no:

In defense of Alberto Alverez, I will defend his actions in speaking out for him.

No he does NOT want his five minutes of fame as proclaimed or would lower himself to take any money to speak as stated.

Alberto was a staunch guard of Jackson for quite some time, dating back since his court days and before. Alberto was always there for Michael and protected him and his family as if Jackson was his own kin. Alberto would never harm Michael or cause him grief.

Alberto was there on that damn fatal day Michael died. Alberto was the one who put through the phone call to the 911. It was not Alberto's fault Michael had passed. Let's get that straight. He was doing his duty as he always did.

Alberto is and still is in complete shock and has been in hiding. NOT because he wants to be, but because he has to be. He has "NOT" disappeared as stated.
He does not wish to make public statement unless necessary or under his attorney's wishes. He is not hiding anything and has suffered if not more than we fans, in the death of Michael Jackson, his best friend and client.

Let us all remember something that Michael Jackson has taught each an everyone of us throughout his court days. Please don't be so judgmental before hearing the facts about the situation. Let us not be caught up in this high wave of theories and speculation that is spreading rampantly within the media. Let us all be a bit realistic, wait for toxicology reports to come out and let the truth prevail.

Back