LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death (Merged)

Juli

Proud Member
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...s-in-the-hours-before-his-death-have-yet.html

http://tiny.cc/uWEMd

Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death
August 25, 2009 | 7:12 pm

Two Michael Jackson employees -- including one who was with the pop star when he was stricken -- have important information about the case and should be extensively interviewed by Los Angeles Police Department detectives, their attorney said Tuesday.

Carl Douglas, perhaps best known for being a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, said that LAPD detectives have done only "informal" interviews with his clients and that they were eager to provide more information.

Michael Amir, Jackson's chief of staff, and Alberto Alvarez, a security staffer, were briefly interviewed June 25, one at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills home and the other at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Re: LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death

All of what we heard so far is very upsetting and seems to me that there was lots going on.. poor mike... :( ............

Re: LA Times: Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death

ok, well i hope they aren't just saying they have some credible info just to get their 15mins of fame...
But if their info is legit, then the LAPD needs to get on the ball..

Thanks for the info

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...s-in-the-hours-before-his-death-have-yet.html

http://tiny.cc/uWEMd

Two Jackson employees want to tell police what they know about his death
August 25, 2009 | 7:12 pm

Two Michael Jackson employees -- including one who was with the pop star when he was stricken -- have important information about the case and should be extensively interviewed by Los Angeles Police Department detectives, their attorney said Tuesday.

Carl Douglas, perhaps best known for being a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, said that LAPD detectives have done only "informal" interviews with his clients and that they were eager to provide more information.

Michael Amir, Jackson's chief of staff, and Alberto Alvarez, a security staffer, were briefly interviewed June 25, one at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills home and the other at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Get ready for lies and more "drug addict stories" this is all a script people.

Well now the cops have the HOW MJ died question out the way, they now can concentrate on WHO and/or WHY MJ died.

Get ready for lies and more "drug addict stories" this is all a script people.

I hope not..... . Maybe they are going to tell the truth?

Michael Amir wrote in the Memorial book, so he seems to be an ally... but i use that word loosely in the world of Michael Jackson

they were all enablers IMO... sorry to be brutally pessimistic but why did it take them so long to step forward... even before June 25?

it's nice that they want to be apart of the investigation but where were they on June 24th? 23rd? 18th? 1st?

I hope not..... . Maybe they are going to tell the truth?

not quite sure about it:(
i just can't trust people around him
to me they are all suspicious
THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY

they were all enablers IMO... sorry to be brutally pessimistic but why did it take them so long to step forward... even before June 25?

agree...

Very interesting that they want to come forward now. Didn't Alberto Alvarez make the 911 call? And didn't he go missing for a while after Michael's death?

ps changed the prefix to breaking news.

:cry: this all is really upsetting me :(
damn murray

Very interesting that they want to come forward now. Didn't Alberto Alvarez make the 911 call? And didn't he go missing for a while after Michael's death?

ps changed the prefix to breaking news.

Thanks, Trish. In terms of why they're coming forward now, here's more of the article (I didn't quote the whole thing); it seems they have been trying for a while:

Carl Douglas, perhaps best known for being a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, said that LAPD detectives have done only "informal" interviews with his clients and that they were eager to provide more information. One of the interviews lasted about two minutes and the other filled a one-page transcript, Douglas said.

Some of their information could shed new light on the timeline police have established covering Jackson's final hours and the actions of his doctor, Douglas said.

"We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients.

My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence," he added.

LAPD Deputy Chief Charlie Beck refused to respond to Douglas' charges, saying that the department would not comment on any aspects of an ongoing investigation.

Why the hell haven't polivce interviewed ALL the employees already anyway?! This should have been done weeks ago when it was fresh in their minds and they hadn't had weeks to get their storyies straight! :doh:

Re: Two MJ Employees Are Stepping Forward

Thank you for this information Trish. What I'm curious about is why the two people involved would come forward 2 months later? does it involve them probably having to find lawyers, before they could actually say anything to investigators?

It'll be really interesting to hear what they have to say.

Yeah, I hope the truth comes out!

Well damn it took them long enough

Why the hell haven't polivce interviewed ALL the employees already anyway?! This should have been done weeks ago when it was fresh in their minds and they hadn't had weeks to get their storyies straight! :doh:
agree:(. one more reason not to trust anything

What has taken them so long to come forward!?...What were they doing? Putting their mascara on!!!?

Looks like they have been trying to but LAPD brushed them off
Well it's good they come forward publicly like this So the LAPD cant
brush them off without being scutenised _ seems they want to provide info
and I dont think it sounds like it will be favorable for Murry - being they have
info about the timeline .. LAPD is slacking Grrrrrrrrr_ I cant believe they didn't
extensively interview those_who were at the scene or close to MJ _ already ..

I don't know why but I can't trust anyone anymore! I am so tired of lies and bs!

what the heck is wrong with the LAPD?! Why is no one officially investigating their incompetence?

unbelievable , I can't believe that the police department did not investigate when murray came and when he left and whether someone saw him leaving that morning or that night , what the hell is wrong with the LAPD , they are stupid beyond imagination .

it is fair to assume that if Murray did not tell them about the propofol and Lee did not came with her allegations they might have said mj overdosed on the drugs they found beside his bed , stupid indeed .

this is really confusing,what the hell is going on with the police,wouldn,t it be a priority to interview these people properly straight away,

I agree, this should have been done weeks ago! Isn't it standard procedure to start an investigation if there's as much as a hint that the cause of death isn't natural!? Hello :doh:

I don't know whether these people are good or bad news, but it seems clear the LAPD is messing up big time. What a surprise....

I guess the LAPD don't really care.

It must be difficult because there will be a lot of people wanting to step forward but with signing confidentiality agreements they need to get sorted with lawyers etc first....

If just a simple employee with probs not a lot of money I imagine it quite scary.

it seems MJ made it hard for them when he did not die of an overdose as they hoped and thought first . the results of the autopsy forced them to go and investigate , no wonder they have asked the Coroner's office to delay the announcemet of the results .

it took them a month to raid Murray house even though he admit two days after mj's death to all the things listed in the affidavit , it took them two months to raid the pharmacy in LV , as for the raid on Mickey pharmacy it had nothing to do with mj's death and they were not part of it .

ery interesting that they want to come forward now. Didn't Alberto Alvarez make the 911 call? And didn't he go missing for a while after Michael's death?
yeah alberto made the call and i was told he went back to his family. cant remember if that was local or not. typcial incompetant police. cant even do the basics

how long have they been having this burning desire to tell the truth?

Last edited:
Back