Kids Of The 90's UNITE!

^^ OMG YES!! :wild: :lol: :lol:

I never had one myself though, but I remember them anyway :D

The late 80's & early-mid 90's owned. By the end of the 90's it was... blah.

THE BIG COMFY COUCH :wild:

^^ heack yeah I agree :D.. Owww That show was cool, back then i mean lol... did you sing the song intro. to the show..?I always did lol...

How about BUG JUICE.. did anyone watch that??

Last edited:
OMG, does anyone remember the furby?:D
137988-furby.jpg

I just found my furby in the closet, but the only thing he can do now is wake up and go back to sleep:doh:. Aw, I would give him to my nieces if he'd still work... too bad.

Oh...my...God! :bugeyed

FURBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I soooo loved them!!!! Still do ^_^ Furbies are the cutest toys ^_^ I've always wanted to have one, but they're so expensive over here :( At least I got all the mini-furbies McDonald's had to offer :doh: :lol:

The Baby-Sitters Club :wild:
Goosebumps :wild:

OMG I remember reading those.. :lol:

Does anyone remember Rude Dog and The Dweebs?

People from Oz or UK, Around The Twist, that show used to freak me out. The Goosebumps books and TV series. How about TCC in the UK and Ireland. The tv show, Playschool, the magic school bus

LOL! My sister had a Furby and I kinda sorta killed it...LOL! I placed it on near my window, and it was really cold and I guess moisture got on it and well...I went to wake it up and I believe it opened its eyes and went "I lov....eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr." Then went dead...LOL!! It was hilarious. I kind of felt bad for my sister, but not really because that thing was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying...LOL!

i had a furby :lol: it was brown and my sister got one of the 'baby' ones, couldnt get the bloody thing to go to sleep :hysterical:

i only read one goosebumps book, it was calles 'The thing beneath the sink', or some thing like that anyway - it had a picture of an evil pink spongey thing on the cover :lmao:

who had these? i do not know their real name...i collected them, also had mini furnitures for them etc. These were my fave toys :)

kisallatok.jpg

^ You didn't seem to like your sister's toys too much in general :lol:

How could you not like a Furby? :wild:

I remember the Furbies I should seeing that I was 18 years old when they came out. And I remember how badly I wanted one. Because one of the kids in my school brought one in. And it made me want one for myself. Until I had found out how hard they were to get a hold of one. So I just lost interest in them after awhile.

I also remember the Beanie Babies Craze of the 90s. Its strange back then I had no interest in them what so ever. And I couldn't understand what was so great about them until I saw my late aunt's and my mother's one cousin had them. And after looking at my late aunt's Beanie Babies I realized just how soft and cute they were and I eventually wanted them for myself. I just happen to have a huge purple colored container full of them now. I think I have close to 300 of them already. And I am still collecting them of course.

Back