Kids Of The 90's UNITE!

I'm form the '90s :D
I really miss them! cartoons these days really suck!!
I can't believe my little nieces don't like the old caroons and shows from the '90s allthough they do like the smurfs:).
I don't know all the programs youg guys remember. I do remember the fresh prince and Kenan and Kell:D. and a lot of beautiful Disney movies!
Some of the Disney movies these days are still good but I liked the real hand-drawn movies better:yes:.

GO GO POWERRANGERS!!!!

I'm an 80's kid but watched cartoons I think longer than the 'average' person.. I mean I still would watch the good cartoons if I were to see them.. But!!

Ya most of those in the vid on the first page I miss.. My major cartoon days were from Q3 of the 80's- to Q4 of 90's..

I was born in 1985 so I guess I'm a late 80's to mid 90's kid..
I think the cartoons were much better back then...
Some shows i remember that haven't yet been mentioned. (mostly shows that were popular in the UK and Australia)
* Sesame Street
* Tea Bag
* Babar
*Johnson and friends
* Fireman Sam
* Art Attack
* You can't do that on television
* The trap door
* Gummi Bears
* Chip and Dale (Rescue Rangers)
* ALf
* Gumby!
*Alvin and the Chipmunks
* Animaniac
* Arthur
* Alex Mac
* Degrassi Junior High
* Flinstones
* Inspector Gadget
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Astro Boy

Well you get the idea... i could go on for a while :)

The best thing the 90's had to offer was Growing Pains re-runs.

Show me that smile again...

I was born in 1985 so I guess I'm a late 80's to mid 90's kid..
I think the cartoons were much better back then...
Some shows i remember that haven't yet been mentioned. (mostly shows that were popular in the UK and Australia)
* Sesame Street
* Tea Bag
* Babar
*Johnson and friends
* Fireman Sam
* Art Attack
* You can't do that on television
* The trap door
* Gummi Bears
* Chip and Dale (Rescue Rangers)
* ALf
* Gumby!
*Alvin and the Chipmunks
* Animaniac
* Arthur
* Alex Mac
* Degrassi Junior High
* Flinstones
* Inspector Gadget
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Astro Boy

Well you get the idea... i could go on for a while :)

NICE ONES!!heck yeah..esp. Ninja Turtles , Degrassi Junior High, Chip and Dale (Rescue Rangers), Alvin and the Chipmunks :D

all british or dutch people, pom bears and live and kicking (show), urmmm those little candy bracelets, what else? Generation game,

^^ haha I remeber those. :yes:..How about The Cosby show and a different World..oww Saved by the Bell :woohoo:

Omg, does anyone remember Sunset Beach? The acting was sooo bad and the plots were soo long, it was great :lol: And the all the actors were painfully goodlooking, not normal at all, but I didn't mind that part.

I feel better knowing im not the only youngin' lurking around these boards.
Kenan & Kel was my SHOW back in the day

And The Famous Jett Jackson(I used to have the biggest crush on Lee Thompson Young lol)
Back when the disney channel had better shows and THAT was my all time favorite!!!!

^^ Yes those where fun and cute. :D. How about those giga or gia pets??OMG :eek: I forgot what they were called lol.And remeber those tomagotchi pets??

Last edited:
I was a kid of the early 90s, and I really miss them. Especially 90s music and movies - the music around right now sucks.

I ad the tamogatchi pets. hahaha Mine always died LOL. But man I thought thos nan/giga pets were so futuristic HAHAHA.

hahah Mine always died too. I used to get all sad LMAO :lol:. Yeah it did feel like those giga pets were futuristic!!:p

^^ Yes those where fun and cute. :D. How about those giga or gia pets??OMG :eek: I forgot what they were called lol.And remeber those tomagotchi pets??

I completley forgot about the tamagotchi!! i remember when they first came out..i was so facinated about the idea of a virtual pet! Mind you this was before the internet was huge...so it was totally amazing at the time :)

^^ I agree with ya!!:D It was very much a fasination.I remeber that kids couldn't get enough of the tamagotchi :)

I had a tamagotchi too!! I loved it lol, I remember at some point we weren't allowed to bring them to school anymore because everyone was paying more attention to their tamagotchi instead of the class ..

I love this thread! :D it brings back so many memories. Another 90's child here, I was born in 91 and am 17 now.

MJbabe21 said:
How about Captain Planet???

I LOVED Captain Planet! that was one of my favorite shows ever!

emwill02 said:
90s kid here 1991, god spice girls and all of that oh and and im blue dubba dee dubba die, lol!

oh my gosh, someone else who remembers that song! When I think of the music I remember hearing as a child, that song is the first one that comes to mind. It seems like everywhere we went, me and my brother heard it. I always used to think the lyrics were "if I was green I would die", lol

One of my favorite shows was Speed Racer, does anyone remember that?

Ooh, was anyone else a huge Pokemon fan like I was? I used to watch the show and play the Pokemon yellow gameboy game, which I logged 300-yes, 300- hours on, lol. I also loved Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, and some other shows they used to play on Disney channel, back when they still played good shows.

neopets
hey arnold
the book Frindle
Little House books
Rugrats
Rocket Power
So Wierd ....I loved this show, anyone remember it?
Britney Spears......big former fan here......unfortunately
Furby

I love this thread! :D it brings back so many memories. Another 90's child here, I was born in 91 and am 17 now.

I LOVED Captain Planet! that was one of my favorite shows ever!

oh my gosh, someone else who remembers that song! When I think of the music I remember hearing as a child, that song is the first one that comes to mind. It seems like everywhere we went, me and my brother heard it. I always used to think the lyrics were "if I was green I would die", lol

One of my favorite shows was Speed Racer, does anyone remember that?

Ooh, was anyone else a huge Pokemon fan like I was? I used to watch the show and play the Pokemon yellow gameboy game, which I logged 300-yes, 300- hours on, lol. I also loved Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, and some other shows they used to play on Disney channel, back when they still played good shows.

neopets
hey arnold
the book Frindle
Little House books
Rugrats
Rocket Power
So Wierd ....I loved this show, anyone remember it?
Britney Spears......big former fan here......unfortunately
Furby

I remember rugrats!! but i was getting a bit old when that first came on...lol what year was it 95 or 96? Yeh i wouldve been about 10....oh and i remember 'hey arnold'....."move it football head!!!!" lol :)

And I remember when that 'Blue da ba dee" song was cool..i wouldve been in early highschool...(or junor high as you americans call it)..I remember nobody could figure out the words to that song...and this was before the internet was widley used so to get the lyrics we used to have to wait till the magazines printed them or else listen to the song (and continuosly pause and rewind) until we could write down all the lyrics!! I remember thinking the lyrics to that blue song were..'im blue, i believe i will die!!"

Hey me too! :cheeky:

Oh, tamagotchis!!!! I totally had forgot about them. I think I had 3 of them at one time... they were so funny :D

libsta81 said:
and this was before the internet was widley used so to get the lyrics we used to have to wait till the magazines printed them or else listen to the song (and continuosly pause and rewind) until we could write down all the lyrics!!
OMG I remember I did that allll the time lol :lol:
It seems so strange that now it's so easy just to click in internet..

I also remember watching Hey Arnold and Boy meets world.

Last edited:
i was born in 91!!! this thread is soo cool :lol:

i had tamagotchis, i loved the spice girls :lol:, and all the cheesy stuff from the 90's, some one mentioned neopets!!! i used to play on that every day hahaha :hysterical:, oh and the cartoons - Hey Arnold, Recess, the Rugrats wow i miss those days!!! :D

Last edited:
It's funny how that back in the 90's if you owned a computer you were seen as really rich but today it's considered weird not to own a computer lol

Back