Kids Of The 90's UNITE!

Yes Laurenjayne I certainly did..:lmao: I used to watch Spice world all the time too.

I had 3 Spice girls albums (I still have them lol :D) and the Spiceworld movie, I loved it back then :lol:
I also had the photoalbum where you had to collect all the pics... I don't know what was the point doing it but I still have the album and tens of extra photos that I already had but that came in the same envelope :lol:
My sister had the album of Backstreet Boys :lol:
I also collected the lollipops which had a pic of one of the girls in the cover and which included a sticker.... It was such a Spice Girls -mania... :lol:

Hahah Me too The one. It sure was Spice Girl mania back then, I LOVED those lolly pops of them.. :lol: :D....Yeah, I remeber TGIF on ABC, LOVED it. and also One Saturday morning too hehehe!!

I really miss the days when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday morning to watch TV

It's funny how that back in the 90's if you owned a computer you were seen as really rich but today it's considered weird not to own a computer lol
Lol I know i thought my dad had hit a gold mine when he bought me and my brother a computer in the late nineties.

And I LOVED the Spice Girls[still do but secretly:fear:] i watched my Spiceworld tape so much it broke lol.

tamagotchi? LOL! I had one and a neopet or whatever it was. COOLEST THING EVER! LOL. I saw a tamagotchi about six months ago at wal-mart, THEY STILL SELL THEM and I kinda sorta bought one...hehehehe...It's died a few times since...LOL...My last one was ten days old...big victory there. LOL. My mother saw one and bought it for me...now I have two. LOL! Good times. Now they can have jobs and crap...isn't that weird?

I actually feel a closer connection with the eighties, even though I was born in '85, because frankly I loved that decade more and stuff with the music being more my style and stuff, but I'll admit I think the '90's had their jems.

Animaniacs anyone? LOL!

How about whenever they'd have that Earth Day celebration on Nick and people would pledge hours by phone and stuff...I always pledged like a hundred hours, because I just wanted to hear my favourite Nick stars talk to me LOL...and I kinda sorta never actually did the hours...LOL!!! What? Yeah like I'm the only one...riiiiight.

How about Stick Stickly? I swear I still know that damn jingle he'd sing to get you to write to him.

It goes:

Write to me, Stick Stickly, P.O. Box 963. New York City, New York State, 10108!

LOL!!!

Or how about how at the beginning of each summer they'd play the Tiny Toons Summer Vacation tv movie. LOL!

Ace of Base anyone?

How about BARBIE GIRL!!! I to this day LOVE Aqua. Haters can hate...LOL.

I still the love the Spice girls, I always wanted to be Scary. Love Mel B!

And I think it's hilarious how many big stars are in the "Spice World" movie. LOL! Hugh Laurie (Dr. House for people in the US) and Stephan Fry are just an example. CrazyyyY!

Man...I can remember stuff from the '80s and the '90s...man...

Last edited:
Oww Legends of the hidden temple and Global guts, where kids would compete against each other. Those were good shows :D

i was totally thinking of legends of the hidden temple earlier today lol :D

90s child here too woot!!

Oh my God Aqua :lol: :lol:
I had their c-cassette and later their cd... :D

Mel B was my favourite spice girl, too, White Chocolate!

LOL this thread brings back so good memories.. 90's rocked. :lol:

OMG LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!!! LOVED THAT SHOW! I could never get why the maze was so hard for those kids to get through it...I was like, How stupid are you? Go the other way moron! LOL!!

Doodle Bear anyone? LOL!!!

I even remember the skip it jingle...

Skip it Skip it! And the very best thing of all, there's a counter on this ball! SO SKIP IT SKIP IT!! From Milton Bradly...LOL!!!

Anyone remember the show Roundhouse? It lasted like two seasons on Nick in the early '90's? I LOVED that show. Where they did music/dance numbers and skits, and the dad rode around in a lazyboy with wheels? LOL! I remember they did a MJ skit where MJ was doing a PSA on Sea Monkeys...LOL! It was pretty funny.

Last edited:
^^^ :woohoo: Skip it..skip it heheeh those were cool.. ahhh the 90's were the good ol' days. Waking up to watch Saturday morning cartoons.. I LOVED Nickolodeon!!:D.... Do you guys remeber the show Gargoyles???:woohoo:

Late 80s kid. There were so many trends and music that went along with this glorious decade:

Tomagotchis
Scenarios (Hello Kitty, etc)
Slam Books
Dada
Putting your key chain on your back pack
Putting folded socks under the tongues of your shoes
Sailor Moon
TGIF
FUBU
The Macarena
Y2K
The Lion King

I could go on and on

I think I remeber them??lol. and how about those Jelly looking sandles or whatever they are called. I had some of those and they had little sparkles all over it.lol

Anyone remember the shoes with the flashing light? Everytime you would walk a light would light up on your shoes lol

I think I remeber them??lol. and how about those Jelly looking sandles or whatever they are called. I had some of those and they had little sparkles all over it.lol

You mean Jellies?
jellies.jpg

jelly_sandals.gif

^^ yup,those ones.(the first picture) is exactly what I would wear on my feet sometimes when I was younger... did anyonelse??

My friend still has a pair of those(And wears them frequently :eek: )
I dont think i ever had a pair of those :upside_down:

Last edited:
Owww thats awesome. I love those things!! your friend is cool because she has them heheh :D

My ultimate childhood movie would have to be Jurassic Park. I remember my parents taken me to the cinema to go and see it (I was 4 years old at the time) and since then it has been my favorite movie of all time

I just had to big up Jurassic Park there

90's rocked, 80's, too. I came of age in the great 90's when the movies, the music, the cartoons, the shows, everything, was the best. I can't stand 00 entertainment, except for a handful of movies. I despise today's secular music, don't have a tv cause I hate it these days. Needless to say, Dangerous and HIStory were, are, and probably always will be, my fave MJ albums (Thriller and Bad come in very close 2nd to me!).

I'm sort of a kid of the 90s. I was in my teens through most of that decade. So I do remember most of those shows. And do miss some of them like:

Kenan and Kel
All That
Tiny Toons
Eerie, Indiana (Its such a shame that show only ran a year. It was such a good show to watch.)
Salute Your Shorts
and Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
Land Of The Lost
Dinosaurs (I had just loved the father and the baby on that show. I just wish they would bring that show back on tv.)

But I am more for the 80s because of the fact that I was an 80s kid. And I really, really miss the shows of the 80s. They were the best especially Kids Incorporated. OMG did I ever loved that show. I used to watch that show all of the time when I was little. I also miss some of these great shows and cartoons of the 80s:

Jem
Rainbow Brite
Strawberry Shortcake
Care bears
Punkie Brewster
Alf
21 Jump Street (I had the most biggest crush on Johnny Depp at the time)
Friday The 13th The Series
Nightmare On Elm Street The Series
Out Of This World
Small Wonder

Did anyone else have a crush on Steve Urkel from Family Matters?
Come on now ladies! I know im not the only one. You know them SUPER high waisted pants got your hormones in a tizzy!!
urkel.jpg

Last edited:
yes mjbabe21 i had jelly shoes lmao :lol:

i remember my fisrt game boy it was pink, and i played on pokemon all day everyday :bugeyed :lol: i had the 'Red version' first lol

Last edited:
I had the sportshoes with light in them:D I'd jump all the time. And I also had those Jellyshoes, dark blue ones :yes:

OMG, does anyone remember the furby?:D
137988-furby.jpg

I just found my furby in the closet, but the only thing he can do now is wake up and go back to sleep:doh:. Aw, I would give him to my nieces if he'd still work... too bad.

Last edited:
Back