Katherine PP&B on GMA 2/25 Interview Post 208

Re: Katherine PP&B on GMA 2/25

Soon what will happen is that instead of exchanging looks, the kids will definitely say something. That should stop a lot of reporters from making insensitive, tacky statements, and the first person who will say something, is Paris.
I agree..:clapping:

possibility yes...in her best interest no. Michael would not want that...I think he would want her to wait until she was older.
Katherine already said she wants them to wait but a few roles here and there won't hurt. Paris said she gonna audition for a play and so that's a good start since she seems serious about this acting stuff. She will be 13 and this is the age kids start thinking about their futures, she should enjoy her youth before diving into show business but if she did happend to land a role within the next few years it wouldn't be the worst thing, as long as she has support and is focused I think she'll be fine. She wouldn't want to do anything that her father wouldn't approve of but at the same time it's her life.

Paris might simply be auditioning for a school play, which I think is wonderful. Now, if Katherine et al are pushing them into show business, that's very bad! I don't think Katherine was the angel Michael thought her to be. She was a person who wanted fame/money nearly as much as Joe, IMHO. I feel horrible that the kids are being trotted out like this. I wish one of them would tell people off about how they denigrate Michael with their little comments. I can see Paris doing it, perhaps. Maybe Prince.

Yes!!

Soon what will happen is that instead of exchanging looks, the kids will definitely say something. That should stop a lot of reporters from making insensitive, tacky statements, and the first person who will say something, is Paris.

I would like to see that happen. That's their father that people belittle and say disrespectful things. Maybe Robyn didn't mean that way but they way she reacted and the way the kids reacted to it. They didn't like that.

I have to say I can tell that Paris is protective of Blanket. She looks out for him and he looked to her immediately after that dumb comment. Prince was like "whatever lady " in his reaction.

I guess it's too much to expect when people meet the kids that they could say something like they are so polite and bright and Michael did a great job raising them. Wishful thinking I guess.

Katherine already said she wants them to wait but a few roles here and there won't hurt. Paris said she gonna audition for a play and so that's a good start since she seems serious about this acting stuff. She will be 13 and this is the age kids start thinking about their futures, she should enjoy her youth before diving into show business but if she did happend to land a role within the next few years it wouldn't be the worst thing, as long as she has support and is focused I think she'll be fine. She wouldn't want to do anything that her father wouldn't approve of but at the same time it's her life.
I agree .nothing wrong with trying out for a school play...that is good for her. Yeah we know she should enjoy her youth..you know how kids are ..they wanna grow up fast...but..I think Michael probably told them to enjoy their childhood...and I hope they are allowed to finish enjoying it....cuz..once its gone its ..gone.

I think they should let them be kids for as long as possible. They will be adults soon enough. If being in the entertainment business is something they truly want then I wish them the best and luck in that. I just want them to have their time now and enjoy just being kids. Michael never had a childhood and that stayed with him his whole life. He wanted something different for his kids.

I don't even want to say it because I'm scared that these people might actually try to do it - maybe they'll try to produce a new Jackson family reality show. :-(

They might as well making them join the circus and make people pay just to look at them.

That's how it feels to me. Can you imagine what the other grandkids are feeling at this point? Why can't we be on TV gramma? Well because nobody's really interested in you. Feelings get hurt. Then resentment and envy set in and infighting abounds.

I hate that they always show Paris's funeral moment and OH! But they're normal.

Also don't like the fact that they look unkept when Michael was so attentive with how they presented themselves. They look like little orphans sitting on that couch, Paris slouching, Prince chewing gum and little Blanket clutching at his toy. Even other "normal" children would make an effort to comb their hair and sit straight for a TV appearance. JMO.

You know a few years ago, if somebody would have told me this is how Michael's family acted, I would have called them a BIG FAT LIAR! Man, was I naive.

Katherine Jackson's actions are straight up EMBARRASSING, in my opinion.

amazing isn't it.. since MJ's death...we are finding out what it was like for him... no one to truly trust..

The look the kids made when Robin said they were the most normal kids she has seen.

241437458gkq1oa3.gif

WTF does that mean? The press keeping acting like Michael was some sort of freak. Pisses me off. :angry:

prince does a perfect smile and nod (that you do when the opposing person makes no sense) and Paris and Blanket are like "what is she saying?"

Those three are funny. I love Blanket look. He is too cute. You would think with moments like this that people would get the picture. But, don't count on it. LOL! Paris is more so looking like, "Oh no she didn't!"

I do love that gif.

according to Taaj Malik, MJ's kids are part of the Youth Board of HTWF and she had a hand on this event. So, she is working with Mann and Johnson. It's pretty clear now.

I just realised that either has already done so or will be tomorrow or Monday Mann who will be given a disposition about this HTW thing. Now I get it

it's all so sad. I don't even have any strength left to discuss all this... just sad! Poor MJ3.

What on earth is going on with Katherine? She seems like she lost a lot of weight since she did show with Oprah, I guess all this activity is very overwhelming for her.

I think she should start acting like a guardian of Michael's children, and not like spokesperson or manager.

Katherine, out of all people, knew Michael very well, and how much he protected and wanted his children off media radar. Michael made himself very loud & clear about it.

We are not the family, and still we know, that Michael never wanted children exposed to the media.

It seems that Katherine is running her private war with estate executors,and she is not considering who is she hurting in the process. I am sure that Paris, and Prince love to talk about their father's legacy, but I am not so sure, they do know they are thrown into this for wrong reasons. Out of all charities that Mike supported, Katherine picks HTWF?!? Estate is suing HTWF because its a fraud. Having kids supporting FRAUD charity on TV, is definitively something that Michael Jackson NEVER DID. It is going to backfire to Katherine, sooner or later.

It is obvious that Katherine dislikes executors, but she shouldn't use MJ3 as a platform for her and Howard Man's agenda.

(Katherine is definitively not gaining fans with her actions. Yes, she cares a lot about fans and their opinions. She did open her house to the fans since J5 era. She also stated in her book).

My heart goes to Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I have feelings that there is going to be more....God knows, what else we are going to hear.

I hope these kids won't get totally messed-up in the head by the time they grow up. Michael raised them well, but since his death they are not getting good influence IMO.

Well i'm gonna record it 2 see whats up... AND why people keep saying it a fake charity?? From what I read and heard its STILL a "real" charity, just that the people behind it can't use Michael's name or likeness.

Well i'm gonna record it 2 see whats up... AND why people keep saying it a fake charity?? From what I read and heard its STILL a "real" charity, just that the people behind it can't use Michael's name or likeness.

Fake because they are trying to pass off as MJ's original HTW

Now they have enlisted his kids onboard.... :doh:

according to Taaj Malik, MJ's kids are part of the Youth Board of HTWF and she had a hand on this event. So, she is working with Mann and Johnson. It's pretty clear now.

i cant belive that the psychochick taaj malik might getting access to Michaels children... :(
im so bummed.. she is totally insane and so ill-informed about everything

she has since june 25 somehow worked her way in to the Jackson family circle.. had lunch with Randy, met Katherines assistant to delvier gifts, met and partied with Joe and Majestetic in Las Vegas, met Melissa Johnson to hear her side of the story as she says and met Howard Mann and is now working with the fake organization to get close to the family... a complete dickrider.. im disgusted with her

i do agree that the children should not be on tv, and just live their life. It's them everybody is interested in, and every tabloid news will show these pictures -- worldwide.

no good sign, they might consider to say "no" to TV appearances, imho.

i cant belive that the psychochick taaj malik might getting access to Michaels children... :(
im so bummed.. she is totally insane and so ill-informed about everything

she has since june 25 somehow worked her way in to the Jackson family circle.. had lunch with Randy, met Katherines assistant to delvier gifts, met and partied with Joe and Majestetic in Las Vegas, met Melissa Johnson to hear her side of the story as she says and met Howard Mann and is now working with the fake organization to get close to the family... a complete dickrider.. im disgusted with her
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if all they are really this clueless or are they just careless? I'm beginning to think that it's the latter, they simply don't give a damn..

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if all they are really this clueless or are they just careless? I'm beginning to think that it's the latter, they simply don't give a damn..

I think they are careless. all the info is there, it's impossible to NOT know. I think everyone is there for some gain, financial or publicity or something else. And Michael's innocent kids who have no idea are in the middle of this mess. Truly SAD.

I have a feeling Paris Jackson is going to have her own show on the Disney channel next year. With Miley gone, Selena leaving this year....yup, I think this could happen.

Okay... stop with these dark scenarios, that's not even funny bringing it up. Doesn't mean that will happen just 'cuz you think so.

Re: Katherine PP&B on GMA 2/25??

The event benifited transitional families(who were present) getting back on their feet. PPB and other kids wore the tee shirt. My friend said she got a good feeling about it and not to worry. Robin Roberts stressed that the kids were continuing the good work MJ did all his life.

:clapping::punk::yes::agree: The kids are well protected. Michael Jackson can rest.

One thing is that Paris has charisma and she is extremely beautiful. She knows how to talk in a camera. You can tell she will be a great actress. Also, Paris has fans already and there are many dedicated fansites to her. Hell, even my nieces are fans of Paris.

I don't see this as impossible. I say if Paris want to be on Disney or whatnot, the people who represent Michael's kids better be on their tip toes as to where their salary is going. That is if Paris acts now of course. Pure speculation on my part, but that is what came to my head when I saw this new GMA clip.

Know what...? I understand this admiration, but it is what Michael's wouldn't like, what no normal parent would want: and that is speaking on public boards about their looks and talent and all that, even though they are children only. That's inappropriate. The fact that they got fansites now after Michael died is one of the most sick things that could happen, after all the effort and Pain even their father put in to protect them.

Better bite your tongue about that horrendous Disney Channel and their mind-control twisted techniques they're having on kids there. Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are just 3 of the many unfortunate victims of Disney Chanel. I'd suggest getting informed, especially these days, before fancying children being exposed to the world, with the creepy hell that Hollywood is.

*prayers for these wonderful children... and all the others*

Last edited:

I agree .nothing wrong with trying out for a school play...

Yes... for a school play that's a nice thing. ...

Wishing them the best... and that the Jackson family wake up one day. That's all I can say now.. they need serious waking up.

i do agree that the children should not be on tv, and just live their life. It's them everybody is interested in, and every tabloid news will show these pictures -- worldwide.

no good sign, they might consider to say "no" to TV appearances, imho.

you contradict yourself, first of all you say the children should be out of tv. and then you say they should live their lives ..so this is what i dont get , cauze Paris wants to be an actress and Prince a Film director.. so? they want to be on the bussines man.. these are their dreams... and stop insultin michael's mother... she is his mother ..i bet Michael should be very sad about what his own fans say about his mother.. THE WORLD IS SO CRAZY THESE DAYS!

and stop insultin michael's mother... she is his mother ..i bet Michael should be very sad about what his own fans say about his mother..

Nobody needs to "insult" Michael's mother. In my opinion, not only is she insulting HERSELF, she is also EMBARRASSING herself!

If Michael were to be SAD about anything, I'm sure it would be the ACTIONS of his "beloved" mother. Parading his 3 children on television - AGAIN, in order to line her own pockets. It's straight up shameful!

The man went to great lengths to protect his children's privacy. We all saw it! Now all of his work has be reversed because of NEED and not GREED (as per Katherine Jackson). In my opinion, it is nothing but GREED!

Back