Katherine Jackson: Statement About Attorney

Well, Randy is taking ideas here on the board, so I think the fans know a lot more than you think.

MJ had very little interaction with his family...that is a fact.

If this get ugly, I hope Branca pull the big guns. I am sure MJ left a trail of evidence on how his family have for years been a thorn on his side when it came to money.

Oh he has alright.

MJs shelled out MILLIONS of dollars for his siblings time & time again.

MJs helped support most of his nieces & nephews when his brothers remain to this day - deadbeat dads.

MJs paid for Katherine's expenses, when Joe should be providing for his wife.

MJs been the victim of his family's greed - and now should MJs babies be the victim too?

HELL NO.

I hope when Mike Jr becomes of legal age, he closes down Havenhurst & kicks everyone out after Katherine passes away.

It's time the Jacksons support themselves for once.

I agree with you on that because no one understand what his mother is dealing with and they would never understand that.

She lost her son to a strange death and it's funny how people are not tash talking about the doctor.

People need to open their eyes and stop focusing on the wrong direction.
Exactly. This is her family, not ours. She knows the deal regardless if it is good or not for the children. And again, at the end of the day, the Jacksons are going to do what they want to do REGARDLESS to what anyone thinks. SOme Jackson may think some people do not like them anyone way, so whats the hell with people and what they think?

One Debbie only have 2 kids with michael and there is another mother in the picture which is blanket mother who don't want to deal with the press at all.

Another think is you can never understand what his mother is dealing now that her son is gone and you can't speak on what's happening in her househld because your not there.

The only thing most of us can do is just read what the gossip websites have to say or so call tv news like the report on the family and once his mother comes out to set the record straight on everything you turn around and start bashing her.

Dang now this is a joke if I ever seen one, like I said I start to see more michael hater then fan.

it has everything to do w/ it. their children are there w/ michael's!

mistty the state of california keeps kids together as much as they can. their next of kin is debbie (p and p) and their other next of kin is blanket. If they request it,and if debbie requests it and im sure she would based on prior comments, she would ask that blanket stay w/ her. the kids would NOT want to be split up. we know that. it's in theri benefit to stay together

hell, the house across the street is for sale. buy it, let deb stay there. let them co-parent these kids cuz right now, there's too many cooks in the kitchen.

>>> I have always been a firm believer to NEVER pass judgement of when someone may die before or after someone. Katherine may outlive all of them. Who would have ever thought she would outlive Michael.

MJ supported who supported while he was here, so I don't see why it should be different now. As a matter of fact, the money that Katherine is getting is to cover the costs of what she covered while he was here; and that most likely includes all the other occupants.

I don't think we should be disrespecting the family like this. It is really is disgusting and crossing the line. And to be so callous about it. A little respect please.

>>> I have always been a firm believer to NEVER pass judgement of when someone may die before or after someone. Katherine may outlive all of them. Who would have ever thought she would outlive Michael.

I wish Katherine a long and healthy live, and I still think her adult children and adult grandchildren do not and SHOULD NOT take precedence over Michael's minor kids when it comes to Michael's money.

it has everything to do w/ it. their children are there w/ michael's!

mistty the state of california keeps kids together as much as they can. their next of kin is debbie (p and p) and their other next of kin is blanket. If they request it,and if debbie requests it and im sure she would based on prior comments, she would ask that blanket stay w/ her. the kids would NOT want to be split up. we know that. it's in theri benefit to stay together

hell, the house across the street is for sale. buy it, let deb stay there. let them co-parent these kids cuz right now, there's too many cooks in the kitchen.

She can't ask for blanket because she not his mother and I stay in the state of california, you don't know what relationship blanket mother and michael had I suggest you watch the video he did talk about blanket mother.

Debbie would net get blanket period not matter what because she not his mother and Debbie kids don't even know there mother that well also.

They are NOT giving up until they don't get their hands on his money!

This all just makes me so sad. :( Such a huge mess, and the kids or Michael don't deserve any of it. *sigh* This is horrible.

MJ supported who supported while he was here, so I don't see why it should be different now. As a matter of fact, the money that Katherine is getting is to cover the costs of what she covered while he was here; and that most likely includes all the other occupants.

I don't think we should be disrespecting the family like this. It is really is disgusting and crossing the line. And to be so callous about it. A little respect please.

Sorry for being callous, but I am very angry that MJs children are being mooched the same way their father was.

I agree

I wish Debbie just got all three of them - for a short while at least.

She can't ask for blanket because she not his mother and I stay in the state of california, you don't know what relationship blanket mother and michael had I suggest you watch the video he did talk about blanket mother.

Debbie would net get blanket period not matter what because she not his mother and Debbie kids don't even know there mother that well also.

Legally speaking, Debbie Rowe still retains parental rights. She can do anything she wants, but she chose to respect MJs wishes according to the will.

Blanket does not have a legal mother - on his birth certificate it's listed as "unknown."

So who would get custody of Blanket? The State of California, which then will decide on keeping the siblings together.

Normally in most custodial cases, the court always defaults on keeping the siblings together.

OR the Jacksons put up a custody fight over Blanket versus the State of California.

They want Michael's money and Katherine is a pawn in their hands. Katherine does not know how to handle such a large family finances nor does she have any business sense..If others think she does, then they are living on another planet..
There are millions of dollars involved here not a few thousands.

Sorry for being callous, but I am very angry that MJs children are being mooched the same way their father was.
Well, when you have money, this happens. Even if it is not family members, it will be the world.

They want Michael's money and Katherine is a pawn in their hands. Katherine does not know how to handle such a large family finances nor does she have any business sense..If others think she does, then they are living on another planet..
There are millions of dollars involved here not a few thousands.
We do not know what she knows now.

well i know the law. and it doesn't work that way...also, i have seen and heard what he said about blanket's 'mother' so um...yeah. anything else cuz the law is one way, opinions are another. they don't usually go hand in hand

Legally speaking, Debbie Rowe still retains parental rights. She can do anything she wants, but she chose to respect MJs wishes according to the will.

Blanket does not have a legal mother - on his birth certificate it's listed as "unknown."

So who would get custody of Blanket? The State of California, which then will decide on keeping the siblings together.

Normally in most custodial cases, the court always defaults on keeping the siblings together.

OR the Jacksons put up a custody fight over Blanket versus the State of California.

I like I said Debbie can't claim Blanket period because she not his mother.

F.Y.I Blanket have a mother and the state of california would not get blanket your reporting that wrong.

Well, when you have money, this happens. Even if it is not family members, it will be the world.

It's a given that the world will do this, but it should not be done by your family.

So the world sucks, should that be an excuse to allow the Jacksons to usurp & bleed the kids' estate dry because of that?

Hell no.

well i know the law. and it doesn't work that way...also, i have seen and heard what he said about blanket's 'mother' so um...yeah. anything else cuz the law is one way, opinions are another. they don't usually go hand in hand

It don't work that way and I know a little law about family law in the state of california, Debbie would not get blanket period she not his mother.

Blanket have a mother and michael talks about her.

thank u, my love.

the children have a next of kin. prince and paris' next of kin is their mother as well as their brother. their mother can assert her rights and thru their combined requests ask that their minor brother, their legal next of kin, be put w/ them. and the judge WILL allow it. deb had no record, she has no convictions, nothing to prevent her from being near her kids. they let parents with the aforementioned have their kids so honestly....

how is it that she can get around these past few months w/o being seen? she's not sitting around on her ranchdoing nothing.

when u have people in an entourage that are tipping off themedia or a bit sketchy, what do u expect?

it's one thing to support ur family, it's another to say that almost $30K a month isn't enough to pay urlight bill.

sorry but she gets $20K per kid permonth. how is it that alejandra is crying foul w/ money buth er kids go to karate and universal studios and everything that michael's kids can do when their father isn't makingmichael money?

so who should have the kids? the one who has stayed away from the news or the ones welcoming it?

i say co-parent this

It's a given that the world will do this, but it should not be done by your family.

So the world sucks, should that be an excuse to allow the Jacksons to usurp & bleed the kids' estate dry because of that?

Hell no.
We do not know what they Jacksons are going to do. But again, it is NOTHING you or anyone can do to stop it. It is life, it is family, it is the world we live in.

right now , the jacksons have no chance in hell in getting near the decision table . their actions speak desperation on their part .

Notice it is no longer MJ was under "undue influence" becaue they probably figured out it was not gonna work out , now it is MJ did not sign the will . well, what about the 1997 will .

notice that they don't even have the 1997 will . because under law Branca is only obligated to hand the newest one . How do they will explain the one from 1997 ?

all they want is for Branca to allow Randy as an executor , that's it , and Branca is saying NO WAY . they will make his life a living hell , but they will not succeed in appointing Randy as a third executor .

Last edited:
I like I said Debbie can't claim Blanket period because she not his mother.

F.Y.I Blanket have a mother and the state of california would not get blanket your reporting that wrong.

Blanket will become a ward of the state of California until a woman steps forth with the same mitochrondrial DNA that proves she is the biological mother of Blanket.

And I can bet you that ain't gonna happen.

There will be a custody fight of massive proportions over Blanket between Debbie, the Jacksons and the State of California.

Sad, but true.

The will states that if Katherine were unable to fulfill her duty as custodian, Diana Ross will take over. But if the will is declared invalid, the scenario I described above will most definitely happen.

Blanket will become a ward of the state of California until a woman steps forth with the same mitochrondrial DNA that proves she is the biological mother of Blanket.

There will be a custody fight of massive proportions over Blanket between Debbie, the Jacksons and the State of California.

Sad, but true.

The will states that if Katherine were unable to fulfill her duty as custodian, Diana Ross will take over. But if the will is declared invalid, the scenario I described above will most definitely happen.

I'm sure she will if need to and michael have already spoke about how she don't want to deal with the press and had the media drama and that's the reason she stay out of spot light.

He said that his self.

It don't work that way and I know a little law about family law in the state of california, Debbie would not get blanket period she not his mother.

Blanket have a mother and michael talks about her.
um....blanket has no legal mother. if what mj said was correct, she was a surrogate who has no rights to her child and who may or may not have even been the biological mother, could've used a donor egg. she had two yrs to assert those rights, she did not. he is the only legal parent of that child.

so it's been legally stated and put on the record that he has no mother. ok? so that's final and a fact and over and done with. deb can get them b/c he's her two childrens' next of kin

See Michael, this is why YOU should have listen to the warnings about this drug and not let a doctor outside of a hospital give it to you (which proved this doctor was shady). Let this be a lesson to all especially when you have minors.

Sad, but true.

actually deb could've taken them the first time. she chose to respect mj's wishes.

she's the living parent of the two oldest. so she would've gotten them while the'fight' was going on. and im sure it wouldn't have been epic b/c she would then not need anyone's permission to take them out of country etc....so if they wanted to have relationship, they'd have to play by her rules. it's a nasty way to go but it's effective.

also, like what i said prior, next of kin requests their minor sibling next of kin to be near them, they'll win. who's gonna keep an orphaned 7 yr old away from his brother and sister?

Back