Katherine Jackson: Statement About Attorney

Well, I DO remember Al Malnik saying he's got "papers" on Blanket which Michael "allegedly" signed during their association in 2003 (pre-allegations). Sooooo, perhaps the family is playing nice to keep Godfather Al on their good side? ;D If Malnik has a genuine document, he could be using it in the way Lester only wishes he could. The courts always give more credence to things that are put in writing so Malnik may have more of a standing as far as getting "visitation" time for his kids. Just a theory. If Grace and Nancy are good buddies, it could also be as simple as the kids wanting to keep in touch and the adults in charge allowing it...especially since the Malniks haven't thrown MJ under any buses (unlike Lester).
Blanket is just his Godchild NOTHING more, he said so himself, he said he first met Blanket when he was around 19 months old, so there go your papers and your insinuations

Blanket is just his Godchild NOTHING more, he said so himself, he said he first met Blanket when he was around 19 months old, so there go your papers and your insinuations

Huh? :huh: I remember exactly what Malnik said about being ONLY the Godfather...hence my calling him Godfather Al. And my insinuations had nothing to do with what I think you're thinking. My point was about him saying Michael had put it in writing about having Malnik look after Blanket if something happened to Michael. That was it. I think sometimes we read into things a little too far, altho looking at my post now I suppose it was easy for you to make that jump. My apologies. I have to remember that not everyone has seen the same the news and/or remember the articles in reference. Again, my apologies. Geezis.

um....well their cousin was right there with them so i doubt anything inappropriate happened. and it looks as if prince was having a fine time w/ jared and paris w/ spencer. i didnt see the big al there so eh.

but i doubt taj is gonna let bad stuff happen

Huh? :huh: I remember exactly what Malnik said about being ONLY the Godfather...hence my calling him Godfather Al. And my insinuations had nothing to do with what I think you're thinking. My point was about him saying Michael had put it in writing about having Malnik look after Blanket if something happened to Michael. That was it. I think sometimes we read into things a little too far, altho looking at my post now I suppose it was easy for you to make that jump. My apologies. I have to remember that not everyone has seen the same the news and/or remember the articles in reference. Again, my apologies. Geezis.

He said he had a will of MJ from 2003-2004 & was executor:
Here is just one link:

http://wcbstv.com/entertainment/michael.ja....2.1061679.html

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CBS) ―
Jun 26, 2009 11:21 pm US/Eastern
Al Malnik Claims Jackson Gave Him Custody Of Child
Long-time Friend Of Late 'King Of Pop' Says Jackson Had Asked Him To Care For Prince Michael In Case Of Tragedy

* WFOR-TV Local Coverage

One day after the death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, there seem to be more questions than answers about the final moments of the eclectic singer. An autopsy was performed on Friday, but results have yet to be revealed. As news of the singers death sinks in, the focus has now turned to Jackson's children and who will take custody of them, and a South Floridian may have something to say about it.

Longtime Jackson friend and Miami businessman Al Malnik told CBS station WFOR-TV in Miami in an exclusive interview that he and Jackson had a signed document that said Malnik could take custody of the youngest child, Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket.

"I guess in 2003 or 2004, he asked me if anything ever happened to him, if I would become godfather and parent to Prince Michael. So I signed a document at that time agreeing to bring up Blanket in the event anything happened to him," Malnik said.

According to Malnik, he was the executor of Michael Jackson's will in 2004. But he has no idea what has transpired since then, or if there is a new, updated will. Still, he's sure the children will be taken care of for years to come.

"I think the royalty income will be bigger than ever before. And, Michael will have no further expenses because he's no longer here. So the kids will be well provided for as a result of his demise," Malnik said.

As of Friday evening, the Los Angeles Police are looking for the doctor who was with Jackson when he collapsed on Thursday afternoon in his home. Police have indicated he is not being sought in a criminal investigation, but TMZ.com reported Jackson was given a dose of Demerol by the doctor.

For now, fans all across the globe will mourn and celebrate Jackson's life, who remains as much of a mystery in death as he was in life.

(© MMIX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

carol davis did a lot but she couldn't prove how those people were in on any plot to do anything. especially brett ratner

Actually, let's say they did plot, being cutthroat in a business is not illegal. If Branca had an offshore account with Mottola, that is not illegal as long as he paid his taxes & unless Branca & Motolla were not funneling off MJ's money as alleged in the Interfor report.

Offering MJ a deal for the catalog at a bargain price during the trial is not illegal either. Some of Malnik's business dealings maybe illegal but I cannot see that he did anything illegal per se with MJ. Brett Ratner just introduced him to Malnik so that wouldn't be illegal.

The only ones that I could see that would have done anything illegal would be Motolla & Branca in regards to MJ business. And that may have been too hard to prove in a court, so I think that's why it went nowhere.

well, looked in the pic that only blanket didn't feel very close to Malnic's kids. lol. he always held his action figure. lol.

um....they could never prove it and after the trial nothing happened. legrand was working for ronald kon, he wanted to be in branca's shoes. so mike fired him, yet again, but ron couldn't come in cuz the allegations happened soon afterwards.

so oh well.

Back