Justin Timberlake On Michael Jackson: '99.79 Percent Of His Songs Are Perfect'

If anything he 'stole' it from the 50s not Grease.

Here is what I was talking about before - Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face, also starring Fred Astaire. Look at her feet. This film was made in the 50s. Grease was set in the 50s but made in 78.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERWhyafpik

1038819694_jos.gif

He obviously just got the idea to stick with the style and make it his thing.

I thought we were all going to respect each other and stop the arguments.

Last edited:
there are plenty of pages here of people disagreeing with you and proving you wrong. you're arguing as if "Grease" came up with high pants, white socks, and loafers first. that to me is HILARIOUS! I did laugh out loud.

you seem to have some issues, maybe a lot of people have belittled you in your life. so i will apologize to you. i am sorry, i didn't mean to belittle you. I laughed and expressed my laughter simply because i thought it was hilarious. i hope my apology makes your day :)

there are plenty of pages here of people disagreeing with you and proving you wrong. you're arguing as if "Grease" came up with high pants, white socks, and loafers first. that to me is HILARIOUS! I did laugh out loud.

you seem to have some issues, maybe a lot of people have belittled you in your life. so i will apologize to you. i am sorry, i didn't mean to belittle you. I laughed and expressed my laughter simply because i thought it was hilarious. i hope my apology makes your day :)

Just because you agree with what they have said, doesnt mean they have proved me wrong. You just share their opinion. Besides, ive took into account what theyve said and have said that maybe he did just get the idea from the 50's style in general. You came in late, we concluded that side of the arguement days ago.

I never said you belittled me, I said you TRIED to belittle me. Im not going to be belittled over the internet by people I dont know.

Your still trying to do it now by saying your apology would make my day :S Heres some advice, when someone exposes you like that. Stop doing it, because now everyone can see what your doing and its making you look so so terrible sir :)

R - E - S - P - E -C - T

Don't be mean.

No no, let him. If he feels he needs to try and belittle me to get a point across then hes only making himself look worse. I say let him get on with it :)

Just because you agree with what they have said, doesnt mean they have proved me wrong. You just share their opinion. Besides, ive took into account what theyve said and have said that maybe he did just get the idea from the 50's style in general. You came in late, we concluded that side of the arguement days ago.

I never said you belittled me, I said you TRIED to belittle me. Im not going to be belittled over the internet by people I dont know.

Your still trying to do it now by saying your apology would make my day :S Heres some advice, when someone exposes you like that. Stop doing it, because now everyone can see what your doing and its making you look so so terrible sir :)

Can't bear to go through all this thread but James Brown, Jackie Wilso etc all wore heals. MJ was the one, the only one (correct me if I am wrong), who wore loafers. I remember him even saying to JB that he could never dance in heels.

Carry on:)

Why does his face anger me so much?
yike each time I see his face I want to punch him

me too...but allright at least didnt say something bad about Michael.
but what does he mean with 99.79??????? hrrggghh....he wants some credits too?
lol. he is not even close to the 0,000001 of Michael

Back