Justin Timberlake, King of Pop?!

eXceLOfFam1

Proud Member
i just saw this ad on the myspace homepage, (sorry im retarded so i couldnt get it perfectly onto the forum), and i must say im disgusted lol, this is unacceptable

Justin Timberlake
Justin and Cameron Reunite for a Good Cause!

The King of Pop and the Queen of the Box Office join fellow Hollywood heavyweights in using reverse psychology to encourage young Americans to vote.

* Kirsten Dunst
* Celebrity Photos
* Celebs want you to vote
* Biden and Palin
* Lukas Haas blogs

Call Justin Timberlake the King of Pop is unacceptable, and I'm also disgusted by this. I expect Justin Timberlake to be the King of Flop soon, because he won't live up to the unrealistic expectations placed on him. So he will finally be the King of something.

Well, well, well, im ASHAMED of you myspace. someones got their facts wrong!!!!! lol haha theres onli ONE king of pop and it for sure AINT justin timberlake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

well if myspace said it, it must be true!!

c'mon folks, no need for this thread.

f_laugh.gif
i don't know what's more embarrassing, the claim or the reactions to it.

for the 100th time, marketing-friendly "status" labelling is one of the dumbest conceptions there's ever been in art, especially when taken seriously.

WTF??? LMAO..oh hell no!!! He is NOT the king of pop!!LOL...pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Hold on. The last time i checked Usher was the king of pop, or was it Ricky Martin, no wait i think it was Shaggy. The media changes it around so much it's hard to keep track these days lol

Next week, they'll call Lewis Hamilton the King of Pop.

Hold on.....he's a racing driver :unsure:

Na the next king of pop is definatly gonna be Barack Obama

What happened to Chris Brown? I think Chris, Usher and Justin must be in some love triangle thingy trying to duke it out with eachother while Michael watches on the sidelines, laughing.

what Justin Timberlake is king of pop what? no :no: :no:

there is one king of pop in this whole world is Michael Jackson :yes: :jump: not Justin Timberlake :no: way and who say that justin was the king of pop hell no :no:

f_laugh.gif
i don't know what's more embarrassing, the claim or the reactions to it.

for the 100th time, marketing-friendly "status" labelling is one of the dumbest conceptions there's ever been in art, especially when taken seriously.

Right, thats why I don't understand why fans post crap that doesn't mean anything and then get all mad about it.

So over this. Who cares already? We all know Justin aint the King of nothing and so does anyone with half a brain. I don't see the need in getting worked up over this anymore.

i just saw this ad on the myspace homepage, (sorry im retarded so i couldnt get it perfectly onto the forum), and i must say im disgusted lol, this is unacceptable

Justin Timberlake
Justin and Cameron Reunite for a Good Cause!

The King of Pop and the Queen of the Box Office join fellow Hollywood heavyweights in using reverse psychology to encourage young Americans to vote.

* Kirsten Dunst
* Celebrity Photos
* Celebs want you to vote
* Biden and Palin
* Lukas Haas blogs

i REALLY hate the use of that word for anything OTHER than what it's intended meaning is...

and who gives a flying poo poo?! cdfu this was on the dude's myspace that HE DOESN'T EVEN RUN so it's his people who are doing this.

let them tout jt as the kop as long as they want but when mr. jackson comes b ack, all that will fade into the background.

we can't be afraid or threatened of something or someone if it's not better than what it's claiming. let him, he'llbe the dude w/ the 'as seen on tv' sticker on him...it's that simple

I think Justin Timberlake himself never claims the title or brags about his status being any close to MJ. He's a fan and seems to have respect for MJ. It's just that the media is acting real funny and tryin to put someone on a pedestal cuz that stirs excitement.

I don't even put JT down just to praise MJ, cuz MJ is so great. Having said that, I think...

Mike dancin to Ignition remix in his free time>>>>JT's whole dance routine

^^^^ actually when he did rolling stone, he refused the interview UNLESS they put king of pop at thebottom. he denied it after a backlash but rs peeps called him out. lame-o

u can claim to be the man on the moon, it don't matter cuz at the end of the day he's not.

what's sad is that everytime this happens, mj fans get in a tizzy....jt, ursher, breezy....them ain't threats and one day y'all will realize it

soso deaf said:
^^^^ actually when he did rolling stone, he refused the interview UNLESS they put king of pop at thebottom. he denied it after a backlash but rs peeps called him out. lame-o

u can claim to be the man on the moon, it don't matter cuz at the end of the day he's not.

what's sad is that everytime this happens, mj fans get in a tizzy....jt, ursher, breezy....them ain't threats and one day y'all will realize it
Say what??????? Damn I didn't know that:bugeyed Young stars should learn what is to be humble from Mike, seriously. They're too busy actin all cocky even when their fame and talent ain't on the level of MJ.

Back